Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Sheemu dear u made a very good analysis😃 It was a very good episode BM Dadi and Suhana's scene was a good start the way BM and  Dadi  nodded even after not getting Suhana's point was too good than Sushaan's tie  scene was superb the. Ji Ji scene was too good,funny and well executed "suniye Ji  woh kya hai  na Ji  keh apne pehli baar mujhe mere naam se pukara hai na Ji woh Kya kehte hain na Ji main toh Dhanye ho gayi Ji 😆(agey yaad  nahi  hai Ji😆) the scene was done in Ragnistic way😃  Pana's MIL FIL and  Panna's scene was  also  very  good  it depicted that people change there behaviour but there style is not changed which is true the way  Panna's MIL made Inder comfortable was also good😊.BM,Inder and Alok's  scene was nice BM was looking beautiful in that particular scene than moving to the highlight of the episode that was Sushaan's scenes the way Suhana said " mujhe tumhara kam karna bohot acha lagta hai she has so much love in her voice and than when she said "Tumhari maa Ishika ki maa Meri Ma "her words has the depth and the way she said koi hona chayiye so ap ke har Ishare ko samjhe jaise mom hoti hai it was soo touching and than when she made Ishaan hold her hand her eyes truely spoke volumes by having the warmth of her husband's hand after soo long and the way she kissed her hands that has the warmth of her husbands hand that was the best scene the scene and was portrayed  in a superbly fantastic way.Ragini again portrayed Suhana's emotion in an exellent way⭐️👏⭐️ Jay  was also better today.

Edited by firefly99 - 12 years ago
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shemu, I liked Today episode...

Sushaan Tie scene is good... but not as 1 st one beacuse, in 1st Tie scene we have seen happy suhana and loving ishaan...In yesterday tie scene we have seen akward Ishaan, but loving suhana, But eventhough it was good scene...

JI Ji Ji scene is hillarious.. Ragini is too good there...

Ishaan tells suhana why I should tell why I was , I am late... I liked Suhana murmuring herself " I  swear if you told this before accident, main jo haal tumhara karthi.. Jo TUM Soch BHI Nehi Sakte "  🤣 🤣  🤣  🤣... Later I am playing Snooker 🤣 🤣 🤣

Sushaan last scene is the best one where suhana kisses her hand, truely you can see the glow in her eyes and happiness. The way she smiles closing her eyes and tuned with happiness asked Ishaan I will bring tea for you then leaves from there with so much happiness...is wonderful...
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aneesha_sahani

Nice post di u have very wonderfully analyze the beautiful sushaan scenes...love suhana the way shez trying to get her husband love n got happy when ishaan shook hand with her...her expressions are like as she get the whole world...i also like the way suhana go running to the elders of the house to complain abt sumthing or the other like a small kid 😆n when with ishaan she behave sensibly understanding the situation...both the ways suhana rocks👏

Exactly Aneesha, she shines in any mood in any situation. So cute!!
savi-sgp thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice Post Sheemu , Seems like Ur very happy with the Episode.
For me it was a very good episode. And suhana or shahikala was superrb.
I loved all the scene but scenes of Suhana or shahikala and Ishaan was out of this world. I love them. Hope they will conitinue like this.
mjtruelegend thumbnail

Originally posted by: firefly99

Sheemu dear u made a very good analysis😃 It was a very good episode BM Dadi and Suhana's scene was a good start the way BM and  Dadi  nodded even after not getting Suhana's point was too good than Sushaan's tie  scene was superb the. Ji Ji scene was too good,funny and well executed "suniye Ji  woh kya hai  na Ji  keh apne pehli baar mujhe mere naam se pukara hai na Ji woh Kya kehte hain na Ji main toh Dhanye ho gayi Ji 😆(agey yaad  nahi  hai Ji😆) the scene was done in Ragnistic way😃  Pana's MIL FIL and  Panna's scene was  also  very  good  it depicted that people change there behaviour but there style is not changed which is true the way  Panna's MIL made Inder comfortable was also good😊.BM,Inder and Alok's  scene was nice BM was looking beautiful in that particular scene than moving to the highlight of the episode that was Sushaan's scenes the way Suhana said " mujhe tumhara kam karna bohot acha lagta hai she has so much love in her voice and than when she said "Tumhari maa Ishika ki maa Meri Ma "her words has the depth and the way she said koi hona chayiye so ap ke har Ishare ko samjhe jaise mom hoti hai it was soo touching and than when she made Ishaan hold her hand her eyes truely spoke volumes by having the warmth of her husband's hand after soo long and the way she kissed her hands that has the warmth of her husbands hand that was the best scene the scene and was portrayed  in a superbly fantastic way.Ragini again portrayed Suhana's emotion in an exellent way⭐️👏⭐️ Jay  was also better today.

Wonderful analysis dear. Yes most of the scene were lovely but for me Suhana/Ragini was sole star of the episode. I love seeing her in different moods and different situations. She did each scene totally RAGINISTICALLY!
Thank goodness Jay was better yesterday. I was beginning to lose all hope from him but he's bucked up. Thankyou CV's fpr listening to our plea.

madhoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bhaut hi pyaara likha hai aapne - very beautiful 👏👏👏👏
But then again, Ishaan and Suhana's relationship is indeed a very beautiful relationship.
mjtruelegend thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhoo

Bhaut hi pyaara likha hai aapne - very beautiful 👏

But then again, Ishaan and Suhana's relationship is indeed a very beautiful relationship.

Thankyou JI. Yes you are right, Sushaan's jod is beautiful.
madhoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Thankyou JI. Yes you are right, Sushaan's jod is beautiful.

App mujhe JI mat kahe please.  Theek hai JI 😆
madhoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Rubal, I started the thread with a deep and meaningful thought which I wanted to share with everyone, and now look we are discussing weight loss/gym..all thanks to you.

🤣🤣  I'm sorry but I couldn't stop laughing at your comments
Sorry but it's funny the way you said it 🤣🤣