Sasural Genda Phool

A new lease of life

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice episode today. Nice scenes of them all but OF COURSE THE BEST PART WAS MY SUHANA! OMG she was sooo lovely. 😊
😊
This is what I was doing during her scenes...😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 

THE TIE SCENE...😳😳😳yes yes I was waiting for this. Thankyou SGP for showing it today and that too so nicely.πŸ‘ Of course it wasn't as good as the 1st one because here Ishaan babu has forgotten his lady love

Anyways, from her ecstatic scene with BM/Dadi to the nat khat scene where she said " haanji, Ishaanji". πŸ˜†Gosh Ragini was just super. She played that part so sublty. It was so charming and such a delight to watch. It a scene I can watch over and over again!!😍

Then came the scene which was beautiful. LovelyπŸ˜ƒ Ishaan getting annoyed asking "why do you do what you do?" or "why are you always in my room?" Suhana so beautifully explained how she loves doing things for him (of course our boddhu still has not clue whyπŸ˜•). She said "just like how a mother takes care of a child, how she knows exactly what the child needs and what it wants, thats exaclty how a wife (a good wife) knows what her husband needs/wants and as Ishaan doesn't have a wife (thats what he thinks!😑), Ma has given this reponsibility to her. So she has to be there, especially for Ishaan.πŸ˜‰ Now HOW can she disobey his mother's wish? Suhana asked him to cooperate like a good boy and he did!

They shook hands. The look on Suhana's face was priceless...after such a long time, her husband held her hand!!..haaai.. Kahi uski dhadkan na ruk jaye!!  😳 her facial expression and her eyes spoke volumes!

It was as if her heart wanted to dance with joy,
It was as if her she has finally found oasis,
It was as if she was had gained a wealth of good fortune,
It was as if she found a new lease of life.

Realising so many feelings she kissed her hand to feel the physical connection to Ishaan, to feel his touch that once upon a time, embraced her so lovingly and so tenderly.😳

Imagine having the warmth of your beloved husband touching your hand after so long...it really must be an exhilarating feeling. Having that one touch will surely give Suhana the much needed boost/ encouragement to keep going until Ishaan regains his memory. It has indeed provided her with a new lease of life as this strengthens her will power and determination to carry on. It's enabled her to smile from within but her eyes were deep and sad as she is still waiting for Ishaan to call her by her real name. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice Post Sheemu , Seems like Ur very happy with the Episode . For me It was not too bad , Not too Good Episode . Yes it was ok episode n Ragini was a sole star of it. BM scenes were nice too .  I m glade she talk abt the Letter to someone, So she has some one who understand the situation very well . But Shashi Kala - Suhana trading  is really confusing ...
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Forgot to mention , Whenever U make the angry post regarding the SGP , V get to see immediate results so keep writing away .πŸ˜‰   πŸ˜†
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Thankyou HOTKIπŸ˜† To be very honest with you, I was too engrossed in Suhana's scenes today to actually notice anything else in the whole episode.πŸ˜› I honestly cannot tell you what happened in the other scene. So I can't judge but  I loved her parts. Her expressions, dialogues body language,e everything was just amzing. She is so adorable, the way she said "Ishaan ji..ji ji" was just😍

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You have written beautifully , infact more beautiful and deep then the scene. Suhana is cecrtainly , maturing and she shows her maturity whenever given chance. Few simple words she spoke but Ragini,s expressions and dialogue delivery made it extra special and few words became a whole phiosophy of love , that you need some body in your life who could understand you before you even realise, a mother and a life partner can have that relation ship, it was Ishaan who understood her without her saying a word, and now she has reached the peak of her love for Ishaan where Ishaan deosnt need to say anything and she understands it. Excellent message that wth time people do change and learn the art of loving, Suhana certainly learned it.
good one Sheemu.
infinity00 thumbnail
Yeah Sheemu, seems like something touched you more then it touched many of us, I liked the Panna,s MIL part very much as it was doen very realistically. Not taking away any credit from Ragini as she is always the star of every episode but today , Panna,s MIL was equally cute and sweet.  We saw more of Ragini today then Suhana in todays episode, which was really amazing. Jay was okey today, not that champu. it was an okey episode, last part is the begining of many many many more to come.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

You have written beautifully , infact more beautiful and deep then the scene. Suhana is cecrtainly , maturing and she shows her maturity whenever given chance. Few simple words she spoke but Ragini,s expressions and dialogue delivery made it extra special and few words became a whole phiosophy of love , that you need some body in your life who could understand you before you even realise, a mother and a life partner can have that relation ship, it was Ishaan who understood her without her saying a word, and now she has reached the peak of her love for Ishaan where Ishaan deosnt need to say anything and she understands it. Excellent message that wth time people do change and learn the art of loving, Suhana certainly learned it.
good one Sheemu.

Thankyou Di!!! πŸ€— It feels so nice when a guru ji like yourself is so complimentary. Indeed it is a very basic and a very beautiful philosophy of life that SGP is conveying through its unique manner and that too so nicely.😊
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Di indeed it did touch me in many ways that I may not be able to explain. The little nuances that make a bond is shown so nicely in SGP and that is why l love it so much (except for you know when).
Oh yes the Panna and inlaw's scene with Inder was a real break from the usual long faces shown of the Sharma's. I liked how they've still maintained Mummyji's character, it good to see normality in their daily lives.

infinity00 thumbnail
Yaar Sheemu ji, kaisa guru kaun guru, now a days toh cant write anything meaningful. Ch , I have become tubelight these days. I am having lazy days every day. Thats why even SGP is not having the same impact on me as it use to.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

Yaar Sheemu ji, kaisa guru kaun guru, now a days toh cant write anything meaningful. Ch , I have become tubelight these days. I am having lazy days every day. Thats why even SGP is not having the same impact on me as it use to.

@ bold. What are you saying? Aap tikh to ho na? Everyone loves to read your post, they are always meaningful (except the leg pulling ones)πŸ˜†