Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

choti_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah I wasn't a big fan of any of them either. They were all way too busy and too much pattern! 
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@ChurailMukhi...
i love ur creativity...very well started topic...different and unique...shows how much u love to adore good dressing sense and personality of the actresses of the show...

keep coming it...
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loved Gopi's pink sari, during the mango session and Kinjal's outfit when she thought that Koki and Ahem have come to take her.

The outfit look rich and gorgeous on the two women.

I'm also a fan of cotton-ish sarees, like the ones Kokila adores, but her colours are not of my type (ie: light green, orange)
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
For yesterday's episode [27th May], I liked Rashi's simply designed sari and Kinjal's jewellery. For a pooja/ dukaan opening in traditional way, I think the outfits worn by Rashi and Kinjal are perfect.
ChurailMukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sbp1971

I didn't like any of them today. What heck is it with these two colored sari's?<div></div>

Yes I hate them too!
ChurailMukhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

@ChurailMukhi...
i love ur creativity...very well started topic...different and unique...shows how much u love to adore good dressing sense and personality of the actresses of the show...

keep coming it...

Thank you. Was getting bored with stupid urshi so did this to alleviate the boredom.

Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey why is kokila's sanskari daughter kinjal still wears churidar even after marriage... i thought koki asked HER gopi VAHU to teach kinjall how to wear saree so that she can wear it in her sasra after marriage.. but how come she is not doing so??? why koki is not noticing that? whereas she is able to find every single flaws in rashi.. when it comes to kinjal is koki that much blind to see her daughters attire or kinjal is not considered married properly eventhough she wears mangalsoothr and sindoor.
dint like any of them's dressing on friday
ChurailMukhi thumbnail
cant do anymore, have lost the will to live after watching todays episode! 🤢