ChurailMukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

26TH MAY 2011

Dear gals and...errr gals???😕
Fed up of Kalakaris, Rashi & Urmila? 😡
So am i!🤢
So here are the outfits worn by the ladies department of Modi Bhavan today. 😃
Please state your preferences and comment on the outfits and jewellery you like/dislike.
I apologise in advance for traumatising you by putting Urmila's pics, but cant discriminate!
yes,yes i know!😊
Where are the men??? 😲
Especially a certain young stud, eh???😆
Well sorry, but men not included! (unless one of them wears something stunning)😛
No Marni either cos she is hardly shown.
👎🏼

1ST OUTFITS & JEWELLERY

2ND OUTFITS & JEWELLERY

Edited by ChurailMukhi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
My pic, Gopi in pink, during mango picking, that's her best color, I really liked the pink she wore in the mandir scene day after Nani came and she asked Gopi to do tikka on Ahem's head, the day he kept moving his head back so she is unable to put the tikka on his head.
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sbp1971

My pic, Gopi in pink, during mango picking, that's her best color, I really liked the pink she wore in the mandir scene day after Nani came and she asked Gopi to do tikka on Ahem's head, the day he kept moving his head back so she is unable to put the tikka on his head.

I agree    gopi all the way
choti_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Totally agree! Gopi in the pink saree is really pretty. Rashi's orange border in the saree is really pretty but I hate the bottom. It's so busy.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Gopi in the pink, also the blue and pink one, whenever something momentous happens in the show, she is in that saree, lately, Vachan & Crying because he refused to eat her breakfast (serving him tea later) and yesterday, in the bedroom trying to thank her, when he was stealing glances at he mandir later that morning, when Hetal commended him on performing the pooja. So I think that saree is Gopi's lucky saree, so I guess what I'm saying both saree were good.
ChurailMukhi thumbnail
Agree, Rashi's saree/lengha was nice top half but the bottom half was horrendous! It made her waddle like a duck and her hips seemed a mile wide. Plus it looked like she was going to a wedding, not just staying home doing chores. Too flashy for home wear! These Saree/lenghas need to be ditched.🤢
music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
now a days all the ladies in SNs have gained weight and can see their fat bellys ...

kinjal and hetal only wears mangalyasutra every time...why no sanskar regarding this...
koki,gopi or rashi the modi bahus is not wearing mangalyasutra...
ChurailMukhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: music_masti

now a days all the ladies in SNs have gained weight and can see their fat bellys ...

kinjal and hetal only wears mangalyasutra every time...why no sanskar regarding this...
koki,gopi or rashi the modi bahus is not wearing mangalyasutra...

Yes the mangalsutra seems to be a thing of convenience these days; wear it when its convenient! 😡
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I didn't like any of them today. What heck is it with these two colored sari's?
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I m not that active on this forum I m usually not bothered by what this actress wears so sorry will not comment on that but this thread seems like best place for me to ask or discuss regarding rashi's lipstick I like the color and love the way it shines I think Komi uses the same type of lipstick does anyone here know what brand or color of lipstick rashi is using sorry for asking stupid question