Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

WU-26th May-Save Water -Put a Stop to the Drop :)

NinjaInPyjamas IF-Rockerz
NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Morning Shanak romanceEmbarrassed

Shaan is shaving *looks like Santa Claus* ROFL

She asks him What's he upto?
He exasperatedly replies "Main bathroom mein hoon yaar!" ROFL

Khanak comes shouting about the wastage of water as to how many buckets of water everyone uses for washing their car, keeping taps open...blah blah
He tells her that he sometimes wonders that if she wasn't angry at someone or the other every morning he might not have been able to love her so much.Embarrassed

Khanak then shouts at Shaan for wasting water even when he doesn't require it ROFLROFL
He quickly closes it and then tells her he wasnt...ROFL

She goes inside *finally* ROFL
She catches him...he denies and then comes closerD'oh 

Thora sa pinning her to the wall, Shaan says he was not wasting water and says he doesnt need water.. 

Khanak... Kyun??? Aapke paas samundar hai?? ROFL
Shaan.. Nahi mere paas tum ho... Jab bhi main tumhare paas ata hoon tum sharam se pani pani ho jati ho... 

*vatty strangulates herself for listening to this joke*

Khanak tells him it was a PJ  *Well done Khanakdi*

He replies she can say anything to his jokes but not to his romance...she tells him to focus on one job at a time 
Shocked
 *beeni di!! OS likho!! Sach hote hai!!* Shocked

He tells her he can focus on this job foreverROFL
Engulfs her Big smile

She takes some of his shaving cream while they come closer such that their faces are pretty close..samajh jao na...kyun likhwa rahe ho!?ROFL

She puts it on his nose and runs awayD'oh

Author's Note : I so wanted him to rub his cheeks with hersBlushing but main CV nahi hoon unfortunately!Angry

Anyway, break ke baad..

Khanak is upset with Boo and Madz abt the same issue...she tells them how abt water crisis in Dhulwadi...Boo tells her she is organizing a fashion show on this theme, toh Khanak needn't tell her abt the importance of water...she goes onto tell her abt te way women travel with Matkas in deserts to get water...remembers her days in Dhulwadi and that she even has a pictureROFLMadz feels her BP risingROFL and tells her to controlROFL

She tells Khanak also that in mumbai they have water 24*7 and they even pay water bills

Boo gives her a glass full of water to drink...earns a glare from MadzROFL and pours back 3/4th of itROFL

Khanak goes to sunil and gives a list of ppl whom he has to call and tell them to save water...Shocked Sunil is like it will be odd to tell them dis... ROFL

Sunil finally calls some Verma... He tells him to use less water... and reasons it as 
" Machli jal ki rani hai jeevan uska panni hai "ROFL... Khanak tells him that water is an important resource of out life...

Everyone is very irritated that der is no water... 

Sunil... Tum sab mere samne aise kyun khade ho??? Isse paani aye ge kya?? 

boo cums wid a face pack on her face... *brown pack*ROFLROFL

She calls for akki and asks him whr is water... Aki shows his pocket and says here it is.. ROFLROFL

Verma and society ppl cum to their house and blame sunil for closing the water pipe...he confuses them and they begin to fight in their own while Sunil sneaks awayROFL

Boo is searching for akki... Akki is siting bhind the couch... He wants to go to the loo... Boo comes and asks him why is he sitting like dat... ROFL

Akki tells if he stands up then he will nt be able to contol...Boo is disgusted *obviously* 

Boo tells him to get water from the fridge... Two three bottles will do for removing her pack 

Akki tells her he can't get upROFL and that maybe for her only two three is enough but he would need a tank of waterROFL 
Boo makes him get up and get waterROFL

Akshay is stepping down the stairs baith baith ke 'cuz he cant stand upROFL

He stumbles, sits on anything on the way till he comes to the Sunil and tells him to order for a tankerROFL

Sunil asks him whats wrong...Shaan is about to tell him when Khanak comes in her infamous pink night suit-cum- kurta-loongiD'oh and asks him whats the matter

Akshay glares at Shaan..ROFLtoh Shaan tells her to go to the room and fold his clothes..bechaari she goes...Shaan tells Sunil to call for a tankerROFL

Sunil tells Shaan to call rightaway.Shaan realises he doesn't have his cell, so while he sprints up...Akshay shouts in vain he can use hisROFL ROFL

Shaan calls up the municipality who tell him that it wont be available for the next 5 hours. He tries to bribe them and fixes it at 600/- to get water within 30 mins. Khanak is horrified that he is trying to bribe someone!

*Pati Parmeshwar gaya paani mein! oh, paani toh hai hee nahi, kahan daale phir?* ROFL

Khanak is angry, snatches the phone  and calls the paaniwala bhayya... ROFL
She says she is SK's wife and he is not going to give u bribe... Its against her "siddhant"

Shaan wonders what is SiddhantROFLROFL

She tells them not to send the water if they will take bribe for it. She thrusts the phone in Shaan's hands while the poor guy just stares at herROFL

K-family

Akki is getting tortured coz he wants to go to d loo badly... he is on the couch writhingROFL

Boo and Madz wonder that there is no water in d fridge also .. wonder where the bottles went suddenly... 

Shaan confesses to having used it for bathing...he just emptied it all in a bucket and had a bath
ROFLROFLROFL

*vatty remembers the jadi-booti scene "How tacky yaar Khanak? baalti se kaun nahaata hai? Woh imported shower ka kya hoga?"ROFL *

Ah those days...Day Dreaming

They all curse the person who has switched off the supply..Boo tries to strangulate Khanak as a demoROFL

Khanak is super scared and goes to Shaan before confessing it was her!Shocked

Everyone is shocked and she hides behind Shaan *Awww*

Shaan defends her *Awww* telling them 

"Khanak ki sentiments ko samjho!"ROFL

he turns to her and desperately whispers "Kyun kiya Khanak" ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Boo promises to save water...everyone pledges to save water...
Sunil thanks Khanak to as she told them the importance of water through her nautankiEmbarrassed

Our "brand new improved version" Greeny-red ROFLcomes and informs that water tanker has come..

Everyone rushes out to get water...while Akshay keeps on shouting for help to take himROFL

Overall, a cute episodeEmbarrassed 
Not my usual update, but I hope you liked itBig smile

For more info , please visit

Love
VatsalyaEmbarrassed

Edited by vatsalya - 26 May 2011 at 4:05pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

KrazEeenithi07_Neetu_mushkan_2003daddysgirl786vaish_123candy84ToraSachDJ-YasharanArshi-purvi08SPN_JD_AddictedBraveheartsrooj-ibones88The_May_Rose-Deepali-shanakyasharan

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Vats-u r doing it??!!Didn't know and started too!Sorry!!!Finished I think right?I will edit mine!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NinjaInPyjamasshanakyasharan

shanakyasharan IF-Addictz
shanakyasharan
shanakyasharan

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
vatty zindabaad:)
 man ur super super super funny vattu:) haske pagal ho gayi...loved d epi it was hilarious to d hilt...akki rocked no doubt d d shanak scene was d cake fr me...man wat chemistry i loved d way she says bahut ganda mazak tha she looked sexy  there...awesome epi:)

vatty yr updates r super funny n make me happy:) muah:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NinjaInPyjamas

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
lmfao!!!!!

OMG two days in a row...I missed it!!!!!

man it seems like a good epi!!!

Good job vatsu!

and thanks re!!!

NinjaInPyjamasshanakyasharan

NinjaInPyjamas IF-Rockerz
NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
@ smoothies!!

Eeeks!! I thought you had slept!! Someone PMed me to do it...toh I did it jaldi jaldi...am so sorry!!

Shucks!

SPN_JD_Addictedshanakyasharan

SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
lol!I was in a hurry this eve so didn't PM  anyone reg this,thought ki would do after  coming home but really its okay!U saved me lol.

Hilarious update btw!Epis like this should be done by you only!Honestly!Hug

NinjaInPyjamas

SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Chalo Shanak's bathroom bhi dekhliya and the shower too where Shan realised his love for Khanak lol

Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 26 May 2011 at 4:24pm

rooj-i

Bravehearts IF-Sizzlerz
Bravehearts
Bravehearts

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
imao vatsu super like update love u fr this i always enjoy ur updates its very funny he eh jadibooti dins i so rember and poor akki he he

Go to top