cynthia32 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have a feeling that there is more to the orphanage that what we see. Remember how once in the past Varsha was stopped from going into a room (restricted to staff)? It seemed kinda significant. Maybe the children are put to work or abused or something and it is hidden from the public😕. Rashmi may be the link to solving the issue. Like, Varsha may see Rashmi at the orphanage and doubt why she is still there when they told her she had been adopted. This may lead to further inquiry. Hahaa I'm probably reading waaay into this...but just a thought 😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting point... may be that might be the case...

anyways can't trust the Cvs much u know na how they start tracks and then just leave it loose...
but thats a gud point.. atleast saving the children might be some sort of redemption for varsha and also hopefully open her eyes to plp's suffering... she is riding a high horse now...
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good Point.. Even I felt something fishy the other day... If there is something of that sort going on in this place and if Varsha does something good then I might like her.. Also I feel she is bold enough to take such risks..
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
CVs leave some cracks open for them to go back in and start a new track..So anything is possible...Good point..
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gosh! Plausible. Hope the crackpot can do something if there's any such problem. At least she'll b redeemed. Kinda fed up of her nakraas n blowing a fuse right, left n center 
-anvita- thumbnail
This would be an interesting track .It would also be a  solution to a social issue which can be effectively portrayed on the one of the top serial like PR.it goes into public.
 But in the episode,varsha again lost her temper.She is just blaming staff .They r right from their POV.One good chance for a child to get family,they can't just leave it for some others.Its a matter of child's welfare.
 If varsha is always loosing temper like this,how will she manage a kid?So if such tracks coming up,I want varsha to handle all that.No ARMAN in that too.let them be busy with their child and manav with his business.
 Varsha is bold and strong enough to take up this task is what i feel.
Edited by -anvita- - 12 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Originally posted by: -anvita-

This would be an interesting track .It would also be a  solution to a social issue which can be effectively portrayed on the one of the top serial like PR.it goes into public.

But in the episode,varsha again lost her temper.She is just blaming staff .They r right from their POV.One good chance for a child to get family,they can't just leave it for some others.Its a matter of child's welfare.
 If varsha is always loosing temper like this,how will she manage a kid?

Hey agree with you esp on the bold Part.. Varsha never ever informed about her interest about that kid.. How will or why will the Orphanage keep the child reserved for Varsha...
Varsha is used to get done things her way...

SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Very good  observation👏.

But i am very sure the CVs are not going to show any such sensible track which involves a strong message.
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ankifan

Very good  observation👏.

But i am very sure the CVs are not going to show any such sensible track which involves a strong message.

Divya even if they show they will mess up completely.. They had very good tracks as well but we know what they have done...
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ArManFan1

Divya even if they show they will mess up completely.. They had very good tracks as well but we know what they have done...

Im actually very angry😡 with archana and manav right now Rachna.

The CVs have never showed something sensible, so how can v expect such a track?
Ur right even if they show they will mess up wit the track.

But in case they show this, then this has a very strong message hidden in it and a very good track.