India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Orphanage

cynthia32 Senior Member
cynthia32
cynthia32

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
I have a feeling that there is more to the orphanage that what we see. Remember how once in the past Varsha was stopped from going into a room (restricted to staff)? It seemed kinda significant. Maybe the children are put to work or abused or something and it is hidden from the publicConfused. Rashmi may be the link to solving the issue. Like, Varsha may see Rashmi at the orphanage and doubt why she is still there when they told her she had been adopted. This may lead to further inquiry. Hahaa I'm probably reading waaay into this...but just a thought Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SunoNa...

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Interesting point... may be that might be the case...

anyways can't trust the Cvs much u know na how they start tracks and then just leave it loose...
but thats a gud point.. atleast saving the children might be some sort of redemption for varsha and also hopefully open her eyes to plp's suffering... she is riding a high horse now...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthia32SunoNa...

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Good Point.. Even I felt something fishy the other day... If there is something of that sort going on in this place and if Varsha does something good then I might like her.. Also I feel she is bold enough to take such risks..

cynthia32SunoNa...

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
CVs leave some cracks open for them to go back in and start a new track..So anything is possible...Good point..

cynthia32

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Gosh! Plausible. Hope the crackpot can do something if there's any such problem. At least she'll b redeemed. Kinda fed up of her nakraas n blowing a fuse right, left n center 

cynthia32SunoNa...

-anvita- Newbie
-anvita-
-anvita-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
This would be an interesting track .It would also be a  solution to a social issue which can be effectively portrayed on the one of the top serial like PR.it goes into public.
 But in the episode,varsha again lost her temper.She is just blaming staff .They r right from their POV.One good chance for a child to get family,they can't just leave it for some others.Its a matter of child's welfare.
 If varsha is always loosing temper like this,how will she manage a kid?So if such tracks coming up,I want varsha to handle all that.No ARMAN in that too.let them be busy with their child and manav with his business.
 Varsha is bold and strong enough to take up this task is what i feel.

Edited by -anvita- - 27 May 2011 at 12:26am

cynthia32

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -anvita-

This would be an interesting track .It would also be a  solution to a social issue which can be effectively portrayed on the one of the top serial like PR.it goes into public.
 But in the episode,varsha again lost her temper.She is just blaming staff .They r right from their POV.One good chance for a child to get family,they can't just leave it for some others.Its a matter of child's welfare.
 If varsha is always loosing temper like this,how will she manage a kid?
Hey agree with you esp on the bold Part.. Varsha never ever informed about her interest about that kid.. How will or why will the Orphanage keep the child reserved for Varsha...
Varsha is used to get done things her way...

cynthia32SunoNa...

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Very good  observationClap.

But i am very sure the CVs are not going to show any such sensible track which involves a strong message.

cynthia32

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index