Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

emotional abuse (Page 2)

UZIS IF-Rockerz
UZIS
UZIS

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Aamina, i do agree with u.
the best part of your post is the following(according to me):

Marriage is not just about being with the right person but also being the right person YOURSELF.
Marriage is not just a physical relationship and about two individuals coming together. To sustain a successful marriage it is important that an effort is put in from both sides.

I think that "The easiest part of marriage is falling in love and walking down the aisle. The most difficult part of marriage is a few years later when the problems have ensued and issues have come about and you still find love. Marriage is not about the beginning, marriage is about the process and still being able to love through all things."

If both husband n wife should follow:

"Love me without fear.Trust me without wondering.Love me without restrictions.Want me without demand.Accept me how I am."

A love like that, will be eternal!

yes i do miss the magic of Nivren n I dont relate to Nivi's character nowadays.

All thanx to CTs.They need to do their homework.
They r just showing Nivi to be passing thru guilt mode(what we call it as defence mechanism).But they dont know defence mechanism can be used by a person for a short period of time n not so continuously.
If defence mechanism gets prolonged, it reaches to neurotic or psychotic level n affects a person's mental health terribly.

CTs, what a blunder u hav madeAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-aamina-wadi..dollanjaani07..Lujain..

..Lujain.. IF-Stunnerz
..Lujain..
..Lujain..

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
amina really gud post love it jannn really ...am feeling bad for verin and for nivi 2 agree nivi must think properly  but she can't as she alwys remember dd when she think about verin she makes a step but doesn't complete it that dd msg always be in front of her she need first to go out of dd death and she will think gud after that ... love ur pov sweeti

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-aamina-UZIS

-aamina- IF-Dazzler
-aamina-
-aamina-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Uzi thanks And agree with you about the defence mechanisms she is rationalising The situation to meet her own needs. She needs to strip all these defence mechanisms and be true to herself and look at the consequences of her actions.

Edited by aamina1010 - 27 May 2011 at 2:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Lujain..

-aamina- IF-Dazzler
-aamina-
-aamina-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love-mystery

amina really gud post love it jannn really ...am feeling bad for verin and for nivi 2 agree nivi must think properly but she can't as she alwys remember dd when she think about verin she makes a step but doesn't complete it that dd msg always be in front of her she need first to go out of dd death and she will think gud after that ... love ur pov sweeti

Thanks LJ. I just can't believe she has become so selfish she didn't even comfort viren as she was fully aware if how upset he was.
They are ruining Nivi's character

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Lujain..

..Lujain.. IF-Stunnerz
..Lujain..
..Lujain..

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamina1010

Originally posted by love-mystery

amina really gud post love it jannn really ...am feeling bad for verin and for nivi 2 agree nivi must think properly but she can't as she alwys remember dd when she think about verin she makes a step but doesn't complete it that dd msg always be in front of her she need first to go out of dd death and she will think gud after that ... love ur pov sweeti

Thanks LJ. I just can't believe she has become so selfish she didn't even comfort viren as she was fully aware if how upset he was.
They are ruining Nivi's character

ya agree sweeti hope best will happen
wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
oh aamina dii i totally agree with you yaar wonderful obsevation diii 
i agree with you n asma  everything you said yaar ... CCBM was where and they bring it where ...
MISS THE OLD nivren yaar  SOOO MUCH
dnt kno if we will get to see them back yar
zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nature099

I don't think she is doing any emotional abuse as Nivi is not kind of person who has these kind of thoughts. She herself is sacrificing her right to become mother for the sake of motherless child. Though her decision is wrong and there is no justification for that but we can't compare this with selfishness. She is so much in pressure because she really loved her sister that she is unable to make a right choice but this doesn't mean she don't care for ones she love.
She is only sacrificing her right to become a mother because that's what she wants but y she is making Viren give that sacrifice. She loved her sis but what abt the people that love her. Y is she ready to give them pain or have no problem in seeing pain in their eyes just for the sake of one person. Y does she only wants to see happiness of DD and does not want to c anyother's happiness beyond DD or now Dewitta. As i said the other day that being obedient is not just nodding ur head to when anyonbe wants tea  So u tell me any incident where Nivi has been obedient? She did not listen to NT daadi, her dad, VD, S. Viren whenevr there is a need for her to listen to them.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-aamina-Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index