Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

emotional abuse - Page 2

-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Uzi thanks And agree with you about the defence mechanisms she is rationalising The situation to meet her own needs. She needs to strip all these defence mechanisms and be true to herself and look at the consequences of her actions.Edited by aamina1010 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: love-mystery

amina really gud post love it jannn really ...am feeling bad for verin and for nivi 2 agree nivi must think properly but she can't as she alwys remember dd when she think about verin she makes a step but doesn't complete it that dd msg always be in front of her she need first to go out of dd death and she will think gud after that ... love ur pov sweeti

Thanks LJ. I just can't believe she has become so selfish she didn't even comfort viren as she was fully aware if how upset he was.
They are ruining Nivi's character
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: aamina1010

Thanks LJ. I just can't believe she has become so selfish she didn't even comfort viren as she was fully aware if how upset he was.
They are ruining Nivi's character

ya agree sweeti hope best will happen
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh aamina dii i totally agree with you yaar wonderful obsevation diii 
i agree with you n asma  everything you said yaar ... CCBM was where and they bring it where ...
MISS THE OLD nivren yaar  SOOO MUCH
dnt kno if we will get to see them back yar
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nature099

I don't think she is doing any emotional abuse as Nivi is not kind of person who has these kind of thoughts. She herself is sacrificing her right to become mother for the sake of motherless child. Though her decision is wrong and there is no justification for that but we can't compare this with selfishness. She is so much in pressure because she really loved her sister that she is unable to make a right choice but this doesn't mean she don't care for ones she love.

She is only sacrificing her right to become a mother because that's what she wants but y she is making Viren give that sacrifice. She loved her sis but what abt the people that love her. Y is she ready to give them pain or have no problem in seeing pain in their eyes just for the sake of one person. Y does she only wants to see happiness of DD and does not want to c anyother's happiness beyond DD or now Dewitta. As i said the other day that being obedient is not just nodding ur head to when anyonbe wants tea  So u tell me any incident where Nivi has been obedient? She did not listen to NT daadi, her dad, VD, S. Viren whenevr there is a need for her to listen to them.