Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Anant's family rulebook!:)More on Pg 3, 4,5,7 (Page 3)

supria Senior Member
supria
supria

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smitasmita

Bua dadi is the high court judge, if she rejects something the matter can only move to Supreme court that is Baba... no authority is given to rest of the members..Smile

hey smita, uve got my sister's name...TongueTongue...well, i dont think even criminals wud feel as scared in front of a supreme court judge as much as ananth was in yesdays ending scene n when his phone rang at the dining table...gosh...the looks hitler n co gave ananth n his cell at that time...its better not to have a cell than to be in that state!!SmileSmileWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rituloveskmhchingsmitasmitaJasmine...

smitasmita Goldie
smitasmita
smitasmita

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by supria

Originally posted by smitasmita

Bua dadi is the high court judge, if she rejects something the matter can only move to Supreme court that is Baba... no authority is given to rest of the members..Smile

hey smita, uve got my sister's name...TongueTongue...well, i dont think even criminals wud feel as scared in front of a supreme court judge as much as ananth was in yesdays ending scene n when his phone rang at the dining table...gosh...the looks hitler n co gave ananth n his cell at that time...its better not to have a cell than to be in that state!!SmileSmileWink

same pinch to her Smile
Yeah either ditch the cell or ditch the family...he has to choose one nowROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rituloveskmhNisa_nr

tp26 Newbie
tp26
tp26

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
i sometimes wonder...wen d ladies in d house have no say...? yeh Rama bhabhi jaisi namuni ko kaha se uthake  laye? she stands out frm d rest of d ladies at home...alwazzz opening her rubbishwa mouth fr stupid reasons!!!
Ananth doing d silliest of things n bechara gets almost caught..bt Rama babhi scheming things wd her darling sisterwa never does!!

Waise S for Shagun bhi hain...anoder liking for Hitler Babbaaa!! :O

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rituloveskmh

smitasmita Goldie
smitasmita
smitasmita

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
One more rule: No body should learn how to keep cell in silent mode and Anant should always have his bedroom door open ..its a public room not bedroom.
pluviophile. IF-Sizzlerz
pluviophile.
pluviophile.

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
haha Ossam post really ossam post these ones r really funny:
"5. Sant Babaji either Smiles or Stares or remains Silent...S is his favorite letter I think...Wink

haha this one is really true he talks so little alwayz Stare nd smileLOL

@Smitasmita haha good one, 
"One more rule: No body should learn how to keep cell in silent mode and Anant should always have his bedroom door open ..its a public room not bedroom."

Really is it a public room, this is the first time,i have seen a room's door alwayz open...LOLEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rituloveskmhNisa_nrJasmine...

rituloveskmh Senior Member
rituloveskmh
rituloveskmh

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Wowww...thanks all for the awesome responses..Hug
I am updating some new inputs by some of you here on Page 3!
Will update page 1 as we move forward with the weird rulebook rules in the coming future!!!LOL

Rule #
8. Both sis getting married in the same house is becoming their parumpara.
Two brothers will get married to two sisters to keep the "harmony" in the house regardless of whether it keeps the "harmony" between a husband and wife.  Courtesy - Pratamesh and kashforlifexWackoLOL

9. Bua dadi is the high court judge, if she rejects something the matter can only move to Supreme court that is Baba... no authority is given to rest of the members-Courtesy SmitaLOL

10. No body should learn how to keep cell in silent mode and Anant should always have his bedroom door open ..its a public room not bedroom.Courtesy -smitaROFL

Keep them coming guysss.!!!Embarrassed
Love,
Ritz

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruxana91Lifu18smitasmitaNisa_nrPratameshClumsyIntrovertPurpleRaindeeps07Jasmine...samratrocks

samratrocks IF-Sizzlerz
samratrocks
samratrocks

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
omgg.. rofll!
hhoooww ffuunyy..
awesomme postt..lolzz..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rituloveskmh

smitasmita Goldie
smitasmita
smitasmita

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
New Rule: Whoever goes for picnic , talks on phone, listens to party music and puts up posters in the room should start doing haavaan and will be punished by making him to give 'pravachaan' in front of all uncles and aunties.

Edited by smitasmita - 27 May 2011 at 11:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rituloveskmhPurpleRainPratamesh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index