Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Anant's family rulebook!:)More on Pg 3, 4,5,7 (Page 2)

supria Senior Member
supria
supria

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Smile ritz... uve done a fab job...uve made the mood lighter after that drastic feeling left behind by babaji...AngryAngry  ...any guess why ananth never locks his room door when he's inside... maybe if hitler has got all the latches from the inside removedWinkWink, ananth still cud talk from the balcony!!

That glare from babaji cud even scare Bin Laden! Poor Ananth...i can feel his tension...n understand better why he is trying to back off from navya...but he needs to learn a thing or two from her  when it comes to talking on the mobile ...navya runs to the restroom or balcony when shes talking to ananth...or even switches off the phone when she knows she cant answer!!

Smile God, i cud almost feel Ananth's tension after seeing that man's ecpressions, the looks he gives!  I cant imagine grandparents being so terrible...that too grandad!!! mine are gems...n so are everyones i guess...Smile

whatever it is, the cvs know how to keep u hooked to navya n wait eagerly for the next episode...be it thru the romance, drama or family moments part!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rituloveskmhsmitasmita-Wishes-

Nisa_nr Goldie
Nisa_nr
Nisa_nr

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Sab se pehle Rits aapki jai ho...Nice post...  hilarious... ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

supriarituloveskmh

_Arushi_ IF-Dazzler
_Arushi_
_Arushi_

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
hey its really too funny...ROFLROFLgood job!Thumbs Up
the rules r really awesome and r valid only anant's house...arae jaha baba ase honge vaha rules toh ase hongaye...LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rituloveskmh

smitasmita Goldie
smitasmita
smitasmita

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Bua dadi is the high court judge, if she rejects something the matter can only move to Supreme court that is Baba... no authority is given to rest of the members..Smile

Nisa_nr

-Ammie- IF-Rockerz
-Ammie-
-Ammie-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
hilarious post...love it
will come up with more rules soon...they are not that hard to find..anant's family introduces a new one atleast twice a week!!ROFL

Edited by -Ammie- - 27 May 2011 at 2:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

supriarituloveskmh

harshad.diwani Goldie
harshad.diwani
harshad.diwani

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
spectacular post...
well all the members of anant's family are "wonder"...dadagi is a hitler,dadi is hitlerni,bhabi peeps in everymatter like C.I.D...ANANT'S mom always"chup chap"...shagun roams everywhere..

rituloveskmh

kashforlifex Senior Member
kashforlifex
kashforlifex

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Two brothers will get married to two sisters to keep the "harmony" in the house regardless of whether it keeps the "harmony" between a husband and wife. 

:P

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

supriarituloveskmhsmitasmita

Jasmine... IF-Sizzlerz
Jasmine...
Jasmine...

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Hilarious post! LOL

If I would have been in Anant's place..I surely would have ran away from that house...forever!OuchLOL

Edited by Jasmine... - 27 May 2011 at 4:10am

rituloveskmh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index