Anant's family rulebook!:)More on Pg 3, 4,5,7

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey all,

I know the forum is kinda tensed today!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜•
So I thought of adding a lil humour to it!!Surprise!!!Coz most of my friends here always expect a sensible, elaborated and sober kinda post from my end!!πŸ˜†..But I am in some other mood today...for a change!πŸ˜‰
Well, I thought of creating a topic with Anant's family rule book...we can keep adding as we get more insights on this weird family and its weird funde!
Here are some rules that I have come across...some totally "hatke" rules!The ones that are really unreasonable, unpredictable and unimaginable!!πŸ˜†Please keep adding and I will keep editing them on the first page!!πŸ˜‰

Rule #:

1: Girls should get engaged/married at the age of 16...
2. Babaji will always wear a chashma, a tilak and a dhoti-kurta - be it during a puja, or going to the airport or on the dining table!!!He does not believe in changes...not even changing his wardrobe...wiase imagine him in a half-sleeves tshirt and  shorts!!!πŸ˜†πŸ€£
3. MummyJi is always all decked up in a jahatakti-matakti saree..in kitchen, in hall, in bedroom...during day, during night...all the time!!πŸ˜†!How does she manage to look so pretty in every shot..😳does she carry a mascara, lipstick and a concealer with her ALL the time??πŸ˜†Waise, this has been my question wen i watch all saas-bahu shows!!
4. Nobody can recieve phone calls during dinner!!Seriously, wat rule is that?? Babji ka funda-...jai ho jai ho!!πŸ˜†
5. Sant Babaji either Smiles or Stares or remains Silent...S is his favorite letter I think...πŸ˜‰
6. Being friends with girls, going to a co-ed gathering and calling up friends is a "vahiyaat" thing to do!!!!As if he produced kids without having any proximity with his wife..πŸ˜‰.what, he is some antaryaami Sant?...no romance in Babaji;s life everπŸ˜‰...i pity his wife!!!πŸ˜†Her happiest day of life wud have been the day she was on death bed...chutkara day from Stern looking hubby!!(Another S!!!)πŸ˜‰

7. Bhabhi and other weirdo women in the house will spy and scheme all the time and not mind their own business at any time! (courtesy:sohn)😳

What else do you think i missed in this horrible rulebook???πŸ˜†

Keep adding!!
By The Way, I do not mean to offend anyone's belief..😳.this post has been created only to see the humour side of weird rules!!!No offense please!!!😳

EDIT: Some more added on Page 3, 4 5 and page 7!!!!!😳

Love,
Ritz

Edited by rituloveskmh - 12 years ago
lol Nice post πŸ˜†

Bhabhi and other weirdo women in the house will spy and scheme all the time and not mind their own business at any time!
Originally posted by sohn

lol Nice post πŸ˜†

Bhabhi and other weirdo women in the house will spy and scheme all the time and not mind their own business at any time!

Yeah, thats a funny one...and Ms Shagun can enter into Anant's room anyday, anytime and dance with his pics!!Thats not supposed to be "Vahiyaat"???how convenient!!!😳
😳
hey Ritz, i lov all ur posts
keep it up

Nice post yaar
most impt u cant fall in love in this family luv is a crime here
both sis getting married in the same house is becoming their parumpara it reduces conflicts what a crap rule
ROFL ! πŸ€£
Your post cracked me up!πŸ˜†
Good one, and as you said, I was a li'l worried after yesterday's episode!
Thanks for this! πŸ€—
Waise, I dunno if Anant knows that there is a silent mode in mobiles 😳and I just can't seem to get , why he doesn't close the doors of his room! πŸ€”
Rules. . .Errm. . . Gotta think more. ..  Abhi kuch sooj nahin raha! 
if they want anant to be sooo much disciplined then they cud have started a special college for him alone... then no tension of girl friends...

n i dont understand at all as y is anant afraid of this jungle pariwaar.. y cant he speak up... will they throw him out if he says something? or will they put him in some dark room without food?  he even shivers if he gets a phone call in front of all... y?????????????????????
Ritz, that was awesome analysis... this is really hilarious...
😊 ritz... uve done a fab job...uve made the mood lighter after that drastic feeling left behind by babaji...😑😑  ...any guess why ananth never locks his room door when he's inside... maybe if hitler has got all the latches from the inside removedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰, ananth still cud talk from the balcony!!

That glare from babaji cud even scare Bin Laden! Poor Ananth...i can feel his tension...n understand better why he is trying to back off from navya...but he needs to learn a thing or two from her  when it comes to talking on the mobile ...navya runs to the restroom or balcony when shes talking to ananth...or even switches off the phone when she knows she cant answer!!

πŸ˜Š God, i cud almost feel Ananth's tension after seeing that man's ecpressions, the looks he gives!  I cant imagine grandparents being so terrible...that too grandad!!! mine are gems...n so are everyones i guess...😊

whatever it is, the cvs know how to keep u hooked to navya n wait eagerly for the next episode...be it thru the romance, drama or family moments part!!
Sab se pehle Rits aapki jai ho...Nice post...  hilarious... 🀣🀣🀣