Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

the kingmaker - maaneet (ss) part 5 pg 15 updated (Page 17)

sweet scorpio IF-Sizzlerz
sweet scorpio
sweet scorpio

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
awesomeee!!!

geet is right!...politicians know how to mend their ways!

continue soon!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jwalamukhi

prathyusmiling Senior Member
prathyusmiling
prathyusmiling

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
very nice...do continue soon

jwalamukhi

-Crayon- IF-Dazzler
-Crayon-
-Crayon-

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
hey...plzzz update it soon...!!!!
i'm desperately waiting for ur update...!!!!
plsss update the next part

jwalamukhi

-Crayon- IF-Dazzler
-Crayon-
-Crayon-

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged

plzzz update it soon...!!!!

dunno y but ..i loved the cocept of this ff lyk anything ...it's completely different...!!!!

i loved the essence of this ff...pls update it soon...!!!!
or atleast tell me wen r u gonna update the next part...??

Edited by worldofdreams - 30 June 2011 at 11:29am

jwalamukhi

ramahesh IF-Rockerz
ramahesh
ramahesh

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
waiting update soon..pls

jwalamukhi

jwalamukhi IF-Dazzler
jwalamukhi
jwalamukhi

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Part 6

After listening to geet's words maan shook his head saying "why am i listening to all these stuff when iam not interested in politics?"

He sighed and looked at the door...an young lady in office outfit was standing giving him a gentle smile...maan looked at her in confusion...The lady came near maan and introduced herself...

"Hello..mr.maan...iam nainatara...personal secretary of Dev singh khurana" 

Maan gave a blank expression...he recalled that he heard those names before...but could not actually remember when and where?

nainatara: don't get too much strained to remember me Mr.maan..we are meeting for first time..although we spoke to each other on phone yesterday...

then maan remembered the call he got when he was on his way to railway station...

nainatara:can i sit...mr.maan?

maan nodded...nainatara sat beside his bed...on a chair facing him...saying "thank you"

maan: why ur boss wants to meet me?

nainatara smiled...and said.."well...thanks for coming straight away to the point...mr.maan its highly confidential...and my boss wants to disclose that issue only to you"

maan : see miss nainatara...i told u earlier and now also iam saying the same...i don't have time nor i have  any interest to meet ur boss...so if u came here to discuss only that issue...u can leave now...

nainatara crossed her arms over her chest and gave a wicked smile...

nainatara: u will come mr.maan...

maan got shocked and surprised with her behavior...

maan: i told u...i will not come...

nainatara: ok then..lets see..by tomorrow evening u will be there at the mansion..to meet my boss...

maan shouted.."no...never..no one can force me..."

nainatara: what..am i forcing u?well if u think like that...its ur problem..because u will be coming to the mansion tomorrow by yourself...

having said these words nainatara moved towards the door...ignoring maan who was shouting.."no i won't"...and left the room with a victorious smile...

Maan became very furious...he clenched his fist trying to control his anger...Just then geet entered the room and looked at maan in confusion who was sitting on bed with a serious face...she came near him and kept all the paid bills aside on table...looking at his face she understood that something was terribly wrong...

geet: what happened?

maan shook his head indiacting "nothing"

geet sighed...

geet: ok...where is ur friend...did she came?

maan shook his head indiacating "no"

geet : i paid all ur bills..now no need to pay anything ..ok...by today evening u will get discharged...

maan simply nodded and remained silent...his silence irritated her to the core...

geet: iam leaving...

said this..geet stood up and took her bag to leave...maan who was not at all expecting this got shocked and immediately asked..."where u will go?"

geet stopped and looked around...she then turned towards maan and asked..."are u talking to me?"

maan could not understand her intention of asking like that..and he nodded saying "yes"

geet: oh great..atlast u opened ur mouth...

when maan was about to speak...anitha ran into the room and hugged him..saying.."i miss u..i miss u.."

maan felt relieved after seeing anitha...he hugged her back...feeling her in his embrace brought a smile upon his face...he looked very happy...

geet silently observed all his expressions...she smiled looking at them and silently came out of the room to give them privacy...

geet: ufff...love..its a crazy thing...anyways..now he will be fine...no need to worry about him now...

having said these words geet sighed walked towards hospital main door thinking about her future in delhi...

Khurana mansion

dev was pacing restlessly in his room waiting for a call. Atlast his restlessness ended when his mobile rang. he calmed himself and answered the call...

dev: hello

"hello..Mr.Dev singh khurana...we are sorry to say that we can't accept ur offer...high command strictly ordered us to not give ticket to any new members..."

dev  became furious...but tried to remain calm by controlling his anger

dev: look...i can give as much money as u want...but i need the ticket this time..by any means...

"sorry..mr.dev...the final list of candidates was already prepared...so i can't do anything...now"

having said these words the person on the phone cut the call...being not able to control his anger and humiliation dev threw away the phone and smashed it..

dev: no one can stop me this time ...

an evil smirk came upon his face when he said those words..

to be continued...

Edited by jwalamukhi - 03 July 2011 at 4:53pm

The following 74 member(s) liked the above post:

piyalireddysurbhijn106n12345678khansangelmamatha.Aashi_saphirebhakbhartifan-Elfin-ursrithika-BeingAppy-Bkhassakadafistar_777-eiya-rnvdbhavaniam_sweet_parisara202amalu123bvs7691lalitha..maansi007sweety.2amzu32cyum321-Crayon-kiran99ninavisheetalvasagangesegb-SmexySmile-sweetysaranritzy09ramahesh-Veritaserum-rupzloveuKrishnaluv94krati5ajennsmallvilleaamirkhanfanminnie_tweetieAsh1991mrk-1ambbihawajiha-1_Jyothi_MunaMeet22Niharika.NairRageOfAnAngelmaaneetsangel..hinal..mysteriousmillirsroopali-afsha-sweet scorpiomitzi11chsweety22preethiaseemamaryShalvekahkashansakinaTyrojasraj123---nishu---zaara2212_BlackPearl_abinash079felicitysmoak.bhanu_rekhagpickachuDownhillkhwaishfanJanakivallavblackb28

..hinal.. IF-Sizzlerz
..hinal..
..hinal..

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
wowww loved it
i thought avantika would have come but naintara had come
loved the way geet tries to make maan talk

Edited by hinal_maaneet - 03 July 2011 at 3:02pm

jwalamukhi

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina