Views

Users

Frequent Posters

butterfly.tanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome part...
poor geet...
 she bring food for maan with the last penny of her which she saved for her...
and she also faught with doctors for admit maan when they did refused to give treatment as it was an accident case...
maan is felt guilty now...
instead of thanking her...he insulted and shouted at her..
so he decide to apologize her ...
lokking forward for the next...
cont soon...
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Jwalamukhi...don't leave this FF now and update regularly or else u have to face the wrath of Maaneet crazy fans...jokes apart but I really like how u r imagining totally different concepts for ur Ffs.

Please update next part soon and don't forget to PM me

jwalamukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Part 4

Maan felt bad for the way he behaved with geet. He decided to apologize geet. Without wasting a second he got down from the bed and started walking towards the door. Just then geet entered the room and saw him walking.

geet: what are u doing?

maan looked at geet ...a smile came upon his face...geet came near him and held his hand as support...

geet: iam talking to you only...what made u to get down from the bed in this condition?

maan: nothing...(lowering his head)

geet looked at him angrily and made him to lie on the bed again...

geet: look...i know i behaved harshly ...but iam not that mean person to leave u  and not help u in this condition...if u need any help ask me...i will do...
(fidgeting her dupatta)

maan felt ashamed of himself when he heard those words from geet...

maan: no geet...i am the one who has to apologize ...for my behavior...u helped me and saved my life...in return i gave u insult...

geet was really touched with his words...

geet: ok..ok..leave it...no more guilty feelings...just take rest...ok...i will get somethig for both of us to eat...

having said these words geet started to leave...

maan: but money?

geet smiled and showed her bracelet to maan...maan looked at her confused...

geet: i think this will serve the purpose now...

maan: no..no...(shaking his head)

geet: what is the use of ornaments when we have no money for food...what will this bracelet do in my hand...atleast it will be helpful by this way...

maan: geet...plz stop this...there is no need to spend money on me...

geet got irritated with his words...

geet: why can't u just be silent and take rest...look iam not doing any social service here...once u recover iam going to take all the money back from u..that too with interest...understand...but for now let me help...no more discussions now...u better take rest...i will come back within 30 min.

Having said these words geet left the room...maan looked at her in surprise...

maan: she is complicated...one side she is showing concern and otherside maintaining attitude...a  very different girl...

he smiled at the thought of geet...and closed his eyes lying on bed relaxing himself...

************************************

Nainatara was waiting impatiently for anitha...but she didn't showed up...

nainatara: what to do with this anitha..i told her clearly what to do...but still she messed up everything...now what will i say to boss...he is definitely going to fire me...

she snapped out of her thoughts when her mobile rang...she looked at the number...it was anitha...

nainatara answered the call in anger...

nainatara: what i said and what u did?

anita: plz madam...try to understand my situation...when maan called me i did the same what u told me to do...

nainatara: don't try to bluff me anitha...if u had really did what i said by now maan would be with dev..but that thing didn't happen...so whom should i blame...obviously u only na...

anitha: madam..plz..give me some time...i will manage..infact iam trying to his mobile since last night...but iam unable to reach him on phone...i don't know what happened to him...and why he switched off his phone...

nainatara thought for a second...

nainatara: ok then...i will give u another 24 hrs...i don't know what will u say to convince him..but he should be at khurana mansion...by tomorrow evening...is that clear...

anitha: yes madam...madam about that offer...

nainatara: the moment maan meets my boss...u will get ur work done...ok

anita sighed in relief and said..."thanks"

nainatara: if any thing goes wrong this time...i wll not spare you...be careful

having said these words nainatara cut the call...and started thinking...

nainatara: i think it will be my foolishness to trust this anitha...i have to work on my own ways rather than depending on this stupid girl...

she then got busy in her planning...anitha got worried about  maan...she was continuously trying to his mobile..with no option left anitha...reached delhi on the same day by evening flight...

*************************************

geet after selling her bracelet came back to the hospital with some fruits and food...maan who was sleeping woke up and looked at geet...geet smiled...

geet: how r u feeling now?

maan: very bad...

geet quickly placed he bags on table and came near his bed...with a worried face

geet: what happened..r u feeling pain?

maan: no...but feeling bad to give u trouble like this...

geet sighed in relief...

geet: oye hello...just keep quiet ok...don't say these words again and again...they are too irritating...

maan smiled...

geet: look...how nice it is to smile...just relax ok...instead of wasting ur time on thinking these useless things..keep ur mind calm and quiet...it will aid in speedy recovery...

maan listened to her each and every word...geet opened the bag and kept food on [plate and gave it to maan...

geet: this time don't throw the plate ...huh..

geet said in a warning tone...maan smiled and took the plate from her...but as he had severe pain in right hand he could not lift the hand properly...geet noticed this and took the plate back from him...

geet: may i

maan hesitated...

maan: no..no..no..i can...

geet gave him an angry look...

geet: yeah i can see that...just keep quiet and let me feed you...

maan without saying a word agreed to geet...this was the first time in his life where he took food from other's hand...when he was a kid his mother used to feed him..after that no one took care of him like this...unkowingly a tear escaped from his eye...

geet who was busy in feeding him failed to notice his emotions...

geet: do u have any relatives or friends?

with that question maan came back to his senses...

maan nodded ...

geet: then plz give me the number i will inform them..it will be nice to have relatives and friends with u in this condition...

maan: but i don't have the number with me...all numbers were stored in my mobile and my mobile got crushed...

geet: one minute...

then she took out one plastic bag from the table and took out a broken mobile from it...

maan looked at geet surprisingly...

maan: geet its my mobile...

geet: yes it is urs only...i got it from that accident site yesterday while bringing u to the hospital...

maan: but what is the use..it got crushed...its not going to help in anyway...

geet: only mobile got crushed...sim may be functioning isn't it...

she then took out the sim from the mobile...

geet: thank god..sim is ok...

maan looked at geet confused...

geet: wait i will ask the nurse her mobile...and i will insert this sim...then u can note down the numbers required...after that we will give her phone back...

geet said with a huge smile...and rushed to nurse room to get her mobile...

maan smiled and said..."beauty with brains"...

to be continued......
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved the update!!!

awesome!!!
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update,
what is anita upto?
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
geet beauty with brains...well maan himself accepted it...
geet is interesting...
wats it with this NT, Dev and anitha...
so they will b calling anitha and informing her...
eager to know wat happens next
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
awsome yaar ...loved it so much !! 
wanna see the next part soon 
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

u r goldie now
lalitha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update...cont soon...thanks 4 pm...
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowww hope maan doesnt call anitha