Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amalu123 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
chala bagundhi anna and thanks for continuing
-Crayon- thumbnail
hey plsss continue the next part...waiting for it!!!
-eiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi..i relly liked ur story line...do continue soon..plzzz add me to ur pm list...
ramahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice concept ...
pls continue pm because i am out of town for one week
thanks in advance!!!!
jwalamukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Part 3

First she thought of leaving him there only. But later she thought it will be inhumane to leave a person struggling for life in that condition. She then screamed for help and took maan to hospital.

Maan opened his eyes slowly. He felt pain all over the body. His vision was not clear. He tried to get up but couldnot. He looked around.It was a new place. He tried to recollect what actually happened. But failed miserably and felt severe pain in head.Geet who was sleeping on a chair woke up with his scream.She then rushed to call the doctor. Maan due to severe pain again lied on he bed. Doctor came and gave him some pain killers and assured geet that there is no need to worry...geet sighed in relief...

After some time maan opened his yes and saw geet sitting before him.He tried to remeber where he had seen her.

Maan: aap?

geet came near maan and stood before him...

geet: don't give too much pressure on ur brain by thinking...Iam the one who came to u yesterday for help...

maan: then how come i end up in this hospital?

geet: yesterday u met with an accident..a minor one...i had no option left other than bringing u to the hospital...

maan: thank u for ur help...

geet: keep ur thanks for urself...i did it for humanity sake...if u have any relatives or friends give me the number...i will call them and free myself from here...

maan got angry with her words...

maan: there is no need for u to stay here...i can take care of myswelf...u did great thing by joining me in the hospital...that's enough and i will be thankful to you through out my life for that...now u can leave...

geet got irritated with his words...

geet: how rude!!!! look i already told u that i did for humanity sake...iam not an animal to leave u alone like this in this state...common give me ur friends/relatives number...

maan looked aside in anger...

geet: iam waiting...

Then he started checking for his phone...geet looked at him confused...

geet: what are u searching for?

maan: my phone?

geet sighed and said..."it got crushed into pieces during accident" raising her eyebrow...

maan held his head saying "oh no" not knowing what to do? he wanted to call anitha...but her new number is not well noted for him...apart from anitha he don't have anyone whom he can say as his friends/relatives...maan helplessly lied on the bed not saying a word to geet...

geet: hello Mr.maan iam waiting here...for ur friends number...

maan lost his temper...

maan: CAN U PLZ LEAVE ME ALONE FOR SOME TIME...

geet got scared with his shouting...later she became furious...

geet: look..i don't have any interest to stay here and listen to ur shouting...go to hell...

having said these words she stomped her feet and came outside slamming the door hard...Maan felt too lonely. The feeling which he didn't felt in all these years...he cuddled on the bed thinking about anitha...

After some time geet again came back with some food...maan looked at her in anger and turned aside...geet kept the food on plate and kept before maan...maan gave a look at food and geet and turned aside...

geet: i kept the food before u to eat not to look and turn that side...

maan remained silent...

geet:oye hello..mr.maan...take ur food...u have to take medicines after that...

maan got up in anger and smashed the plate on the floor...this made geet to loose all her senses...her anger reached to maximum level...

geet: if u don't want that food..then u can say it...what was the need of throwing the food like that...do u know the value of food...do u know how many are suffering right now for the same food u threw away...u know how many ppl are dying right now without that food...no..u don't know anything...why u will bother about others...u r interested in only urself...its my mistake to bring food to a person like u with the last penny of mine which i saved for me...

having said these words geet left the room in anger...maan sat speechless with the sudden outburst of geet...he felt bad...just then a nurse entered the room...

nurse: good morning Mr.maan..where is ur friend...

maan: friend?

nurse: the girl who joined u in this hospital

maan looked at nurse confused...

nurse: she only said that u r her close friend...my god she is a firebrand...do you know yesterday night she almost fought with doctors when they refused to give treatment as it was an accident case...whole night she took good care of u...u r indeed lucky to have a friend like her...

said these words nurse gave injection to him and left ...maan felt ashamed of himself...

maan: she did so much for me..and i instead of thanking her...insulted and shouted at her...i need to apologize her right now...

maan then slowly got down from the bed and started walking slowly...in search of geet...

to be continued...
Edited by jwalamukhi - 12 years ago
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
geet is really a fire cracker...
lalitha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

nice concept...read all 3 parts,nice...cont soon...thanks  4 pm...

Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowww loved it n geet is a thiki mirchi by god
-Crayon- thumbnail
OMG thanx a lot for continuin this 🤗 ...i have always loved this concept...i just love the individualities of both the charecters dey are  potrayed amazingly ...!!!
and i luv da way u bring the variation in the charecters of diff stories dey all are soo diff from each other...!!! and i luv dis geet she knows how to give it back...wonderful👏
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Loveee the concept!!!
Loveee the part!!
Continue soonnn.
Thanxx for the pm.

Fatima