•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Anurag Kashyap vs Salman: Part 2

Reshma Kelkar, TNN | May 26, 2011, 12.00am IST

It seems Anurag Kashyap is ready to take panga with Salman Khan yet again after the Dabangg fight. The director-producer has announced the release date of his forthcoming film That Girl in Yellow Boots on September 2nd. Incidentally, Salman's Bodyguard is slated to hit screens the same day.

Anurag is aware of the clash but has no qualms as he is confident about TGYB. The film, a thriller, has a good buzz in international film festivals. Reportedly his film will be premiered at Venice Film Festival and also screened at Toronto International Film Festival.

On the other hand, Bodyguard is a Hindi remake of a South film. It brings Salman Khan and Kareena Kapoor together after Main Aur Mrs. Khanna in. Anurag recently announced the release date and said, "That Girl in Yellow Boots releases September 2nd all over, 11 cities in the US by Indiepix and India by Viacom 18... with Bodyguard." 

Which film will win the box office battle, that only time will tell!
I dont think Anurag is trying to sabotage salman's film or trying to achieve a commercial hit.   There is no box-office battle if one side is attempting to achieve another goal. TGIYB is obviously an alternative thriller and will only appeal to certain audiences, as bodygaurd will appeal to the masses.

TGIYB looks good, and i like kalki i'll probably go see that.

Which film will win the box office battle, that only time will tell!
Def Bodyguard. Come on, nothing beats Salman. It's kind of silly to even question this..even though sallu and bebo films have been unlucky in the box office. hope this one does the trick..he does the worst films with her. Most films he does with bebo lacks entertainment. Why Sallu why did u pick bebo for MAMK.

By the way who is in Anurag film? I never heard of this film! 😆
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
Originally posted by beboholic

Def Bodyguard. Come on, nothing beats Salman. It's kind of silly to even question this..even though sallu and bebo films have been unlucky in the box office. hope this one does the trick..he does the worst films with her. Most films he does with bebo lacks entertainment. Why Sallu why did u pick bebo for MAMK.

By the way who is in Anurag film? I never heard of this film! 😆
for the boded question, I would like to change and ask why sallu why did you even agree to play in such film? ðŸ˜†
that film made me🥱...salman is finally back with good movies! dimaag ki batti jal gayi finally😆
I don't think this film is going to pose much competition to Bodyguard at all!
Originally posted by KaJenYaianSanju

for the boded question, I would like to change and ask why sallu why did you even agree to play in such film? ðŸ˜†
that film made me🥱...salman is finally back with good movies! dimaag ki batti jal gayi finally😆

To help his bother Sohil. Also, he was not the lead his brother was paired with her it was there movie. Salman was just there as a secondary character with an extended guest apperance.

Bodyguard will do well because it has a good script😊
LOL there was a similar clash last year too I think...We Are Family and Dabangg released in about same time range and I still remember KJo trying to convince single-screen theater owners to play WAF and not dabangg 🤣 

everyone knows which movie turned out to be the boss ðŸ˜‰
Edited by Mihirism - 12 years ago