Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Special Appreciation (Page 3)

Roshni_M IF-Rockerz
Roshni_M
Roshni_M

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
rooj... wat a lovely topic... mwah...HugHugHugHug

may di... u r the sweetest person i have ever met...

ur really very positive abt things around u... and thats the best part abt u...

love u may di...HugHugHugHugHugHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21rooj-iThe_May_Rose

Sairaaaa Goldie
Sairaaaa
Sairaaaa

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Thanks Rooj *hugs* A topic that was NOT faltu!

I totally agree with rooj...one member who deserves the applaud and appreciation.

May *hugs* HugHug You are one of the most postive and unpretentious member in the forum. Seriously. Sometimes...I wish I was as patient and humble as you.

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
May have to completely agree with rooji's description of you, your so sweet, positive, reassuring and calming. Love that you keep us all in check but in a sisterly fashion and Luke a sister your very supportive I'm glad people have been given the opportunity to shower you with the deserved appreciation and praises. And ur relentless quest on the chaska is admirable and I can honestly say more for the show I hit the chaska for you and your sheer enthusiasm xx

Tora Goldie
Tora
Tora

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Awesome post rooj
may you are awesome, humble and positive person in the forum
super supportive to the RBo and shanak.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SHANAKFANWooHooHaha21rooj-iThe_May_Rose

The_May_Rose IF-Stunnerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
@Rooj - Kyun yeh topic banaya?D'oh...All the comments have made me feel so humbledEmbarrassed...I get so enough love & affection from everyone's replies anywaySmile...Can't cope with a seperate thread on the matterD'oh...Tuh bhi na!Embarrassed...

@Veena - We are so lucky to have you as our MODSmile...And remember what the Mahapurush saidApprove...No sorry or thank you between friendsHug...It's my pleasure and we all do our bit, don't we?...We all feel protective towards the forum at some point...I love how we come together in a mini crisis...They are so comman, that it has now become a forum jokeLOL...

@Karishma - I am never going to loose that label nowD'oh...You rock too SunshineHug...

@Vatty - Love you too, even when you drive me insaanLOL...My heart has doubled in size after your postEmbarrassed...Like I just told Veena, friends don't say thank youD'oh...It's not my fault, tum sub ho hi itne pyaareHug...

@Bona - Hug...You are also one of the most cheerful and optimistic members I knowBig smile...Btw, we have another comman friend, KaveriSmile...

@Sonali - AnytimeHug...And I will try to stay the same...Hope all this attention doesn't affect meLOL...

@Deepali - Couldn't have worked on the chaska without support from all of youEmbarrassed...I love how all of us do our bit and we each contribute to the forum in a special way...Like you do with the LUBig smile...

@Shriya - Your words are very kindEmbarrassed, but you own support for the forum is no less...All your efforts outside the forum are also appreciatedBig smile...

@Purvi - Appreciate your efforts for the chaska too Purvi and you support for the showSmile...

@Shalu - Love you too sweetieHug...And for the third time, friends don't say thank youEmbarrassedD'oh...Rooj is sane, she just likes to play the nautankiLOL...If you can find my belan you can use it!LOL...But who are you going to hit?Big smile...

@Ramani - Awww, you are so sweetHug...I understand how you feel about the rating and I am greatful for the time and effort everyone has put into itBig smile...

@Jyothi - Awww, that was touching post JyothiBig smile...I don't deserve so much praiseEmbarrassed...

@Naveen - The feeling is mutualSmile...

@Roshni - Love you tooHug...And you are one of the sweetest people I have met tooSmile...

@Siara - Hug...Yes it is another faltu topic, she didn't need to do this!...Just look at meEmbarrassedD'oh...Btw, I am not always patientLOL...

@Rafia - AwwwHugCryBig smile...Well I feel like a big sister all of you and love you guys for giving me that right...Though some of you are hellbend on calling me mummyD'ohLOL...

@Tora - Love your honesty too ToraBig smile...

@All - Tum sub bhi na...Made me cry with some of your postsBig smileCryBig smile...And so much praise!Shocked...Hope it doesn't inflate my head...Honestly Rooj, why??...I feel like I am MOTW againLOL...

I don't derserve the attention seriously...All of you are soo lovable and such fantastic human-beings, ke tum par pyaar aata hainApproveHeart...I love all of you and the fact that you all so full of life...I love our forum and the fact that we talk, fight and joke with so much masti and affection...The way we stick together and all our different shades too...Each and every one of you is unique and special...Makes me proud to be your friend and to be part of this awesome forumBig smile...

FORUM HUG and love you allBig smileHug...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 27 May 2011 at 1:55pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sairaaaa-mesmerised-WooHooHaha21purvi08Roshni_MNinjaInPyjamasrooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

@Rooj - Kyun yeh topic banaya?D'oh...All the comments have made me feel so humbledEmbarrassed...I get so enough love & affection from everyone's replies anywaySmile...Can't cope with a seperate thread on the matterD'oh...Tuh bhi na!Embarrassed... what? u know u are loved and u know me...i love to show appreciation to everyone...I love you May and chup chap baith ke apni appreciation lo! I love you!

@Veena - We are so lucky to have you as our MODSmile...And remember what the Mahapurush saidApprove...No sorry or thank you between friendsHug...It's my pleasure and we all do our bit, don't we?...We all feel protective towards the forum at some point...I love how we come together in a mini crisis...They are so comman, that it has now become a forum jokeLOL... I agree on each and every word here!!! I love you too Veena!!!

@Shalu - Love you too sweetieHug...And for the third time, friends don't say thank youEmbarrassedD'oh...Rooj is sane, she just likes to play the nautankiLOL...If you can find my belan you can use it!LOL...But who are you going to hit?Big smile... lol im not sane ok...im insane! May ur my sanity!!!

@All - Tum sub bhi na...Made me cry with some of your postsBig smileCryBig smile...And so much praise!Shocked...Hope it doesn't inflate my head...Honestly Rooj, why??...I feel like I am MOTW againLOL... coz we love u! Muah!!!

I don't derserve the attention seriously...All of you are soo lovable and such fantastic human-beings, ke tum par pyaar aata hainApproveHeart...I love all of you and the fact that you all so full of life...I love our forum and the fact that we talk, fight and joke with so much masti and affection...The way we stick together and all our different shades too...Each and every one of you is unique and special...Makes me proud to be your friend and to be part of this awesome forumBig smile... This is why u deserve the attention coz u never appreciate urself! we do it for u!!!!

FORUM HUG and love you allBig smileHug...

I'll make u feel horrible if u don't stop! lmao

WooHooHaha21purvi08The_May_Rose

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Gosh ...did not even know of this thread...

May..what can one say about you that is not already said...stay the way you are...be true to yourself ..

MAY the force be with us...

HUGS

Saaz

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Mayyy ur the best ...always asking us to rate the chaskameter and supporting RBO all the time...tooo sweet love u... Big smile ...and Rooj nice post dear... Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21The_May_Rose

Go to top