•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
The scene is clear Kabir is protecting Pia from T's blackmail..
Because she knows all the secrets...
Now I wish that T was bitten by Sid! 😡
I think misha and Kabir will fall in love..mish will and separate them and they will fall in love, Coz Pia is going to have a new Deewana- so kabir not needed - till her true love comes to get her back. Na,na,na,na,na,na,na,na,na,na... ...
Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago
y he doesn't tell dis to misha?😡
Originally posted by Suneel_kumar

y he doesn't tell dis to misha?😡
Early days.. I think misha and Kabir will fall in love..mish will and separate them and they will fall in love
if thats the case, then kabir is truly a gem of a person! which person will do so much for a girl who rejected him? kabir truely deserves piya more than abhay, because think about it, how much ever abhay love piya, has been an angel in her life, but he cannot give her a normal life! so in that case, kabir deserves piya, feel bad for him!
i want misha and kabir together ...not kabir and t
I also have a feeling that Kabir is protecting Pia. Remember him looking at her Picture and telling that he would never forget her? I think T is blackmailing him that she would tell Pia everything.

ya bt i supose that he loves her...

dnt knw y bt i feel this...i wish i must b wrong

even I wish she had been eating and cleaned up by Sid but it's too late now that he is gone and someone else may get to her first before Sid make his come back.

I wish one of the werewolf bite her butt soon.

Edited by .Angel - 12 years ago
Originally posted by .Angel

I wish one of the werewolf bite her butt soon.

🤣🤣
yes exactly i had the same feeling that T is blackmailing kabir about piya, so that is why he is acting like a slave to her...
and not even telling misha about anything like that...its all becoz of T...

i would be very happy if misha separates him out of T's clutches and then misha-kabir both pair up...that would be awesome...i didnt think that it will go this way through T...