Bhoot Baba ki jay aur inki dono ki bhi jay!

sohn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 In dono ko na ...common sense naam ki cheez hi nahin hain!

Yaar Ek toh mobile silent nahin hain...uupar se sab ke saamne switch off maarna hain. Chalo Navz toh bach gayi...lekin Anant! Hey bhagwaan! I understand ki is waqt dil kaam kar raha hain, dimaag nahin! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Anant dood brings the phone to the Dining table! Now if he is brought up in that house, it seems like its some STRANGE rule ki phone uthaana toh duur...phone bajna is a big crime!!!!  So now that it has rung once, cant he just switch it off knowing that Navz is callin? But nope, he lets it ring again! Now he has caught Bhoot Baba's attention! Then he goes to his room to call...n he senses someone at the door! The look on his face is like he has bit by a snake!!!! He just holds it in his hands in front of Bhoot Baba and just lets is ring...ring after ring! God help me and him too! And on top of that...Navya...usko bhi dimaag kahaan use karna hain! When she knows Anant is cutting off the line...she dials again and again and again...to make sure he cuts the line over and over again! How IMPRESSIVE! πŸ˜‘

How the hell are they going to manage all these SIMPLE things...they've got a battlefield ahead(ofcourse they dont know about it but still) They know their families at least!!!!

Since Bhoot Baba just knows how to cast that exorcist look...Anant starts stammering even before he is asked any question!!!! I dont get it...isn't he the same dood who asked for the permission?! I think both of these characters keep going up the scale on 'getting scared' look! First its Navz with her hands together and the cross brows look...and now its Anant...stammering everywhere possible...on the phone, in the house..in his own room(ofcourse when Bhoot Baba comes into the picture!)

Am i wrong? 

Edited by sohn - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rituloveskmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
How true...πŸ˜†
Wen anant is disconnecting his phone so many times, Navya does not understand kya...and Anant, there is a feature called vibrator mode in the phone..get a little tech savvy..for god's sake!!!πŸ˜†
smitasmita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Serioulsy guys , Anant has lost it , any sane person will but the phone in silent mode , but no seems Santt-Anant is in luv with his ringtone- he wants others to listen to it also.
😳And that stammering...guys are you sure Anant didn't commit any murder during the picnic.
He is behaving like a murderer in front of CID.

And this UDIBABA , someone give him shades yaar , I can't tolerate his frog eyes😳
harshad.diwani thumbnail
anant dun have a mind i think & navya also..y he brought mobile on dining table.?if he brought mobile on table then usay mobile ko slent pe rakhana chahye tha .& more over navya was calling him & anant's disconnected the call...if someone is disconnecting ur phone u should understand he or she is in problem or doesnot want to pick the phone...
one can see clearly the"ghabrahat"on their faces...so baba ji is in doubt that something fishy..
Edited by harshad.diwani - 12 years ago
Pallavi_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
first of all lovely post...πŸ˜‰πŸ‘its lyk i was thinking the same thing n u have put them in form of these word... i mean since they knw their families they shld be by nw aware of hw to react to a certain situation...i mean anant toh aise act kar raha hai jaise he has dun sumthing really wrong at the picnic..baba will obvsly doubt if he continues to stammer lyk this in every small sitation.. Edited by Pallavi_rox - 12 years ago
sohn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pallavi_rox

first of all lovely post...πŸ˜‰πŸ‘its lyk i was thinking the same thing n u have put them in form of these word... i mean since they knw their families they shld be by nw aware of hw to react to a certain situation...i mean anant toh aise act kar raha hai jaise he has dun sumthing really wrong at the picnic..baba will obvsly doubt if he continues to stammer lyk this in every small sitation..

thank you😊
.Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
u r not @ ol rong...reli lyk ur post...said so well...i agree 2 u...
pluviophile. thumbnail
I agree with u all nd nice post😊