New IPKKND first Look Pics

Sanlicious thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Just posted new pics of IPKKND exclusive first look and mostly, arnav pics...were not posted so thought of posting them too ðŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
THIS HAIRCUT has to go
http://pics.indya.com//Channel/star_plus/_kya_naam_doon_/26051105123438.jpg

Oh, and I love the dargah pics... Meee want some nice dargah moments. this will happen in Dehli for sure. the famous 4lions dargah..

Okay, where is that fanpage for this show? the spoiler pics ar emore clearly.
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
pic#4-8.. OMG kill me for saying the guy looked better than i thought😆.. in here he looks more of a mafia.. mumBHAI types than.. garment tycoon.. (genuine question- what kind of garments)

Pic#3 who is tht bugger.. n what is he tryin to do.. suuuciiidddeee.. masssiii jeee...😆 meri basanti mujhe de do
JennyPenny thumbnail
%^ That is that Shayam dude. and I have to agree. HE does look like he'ssome type of mafia dude.🤣
naz17555 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali.19281

pic#4-8.. OMG kill me for saying the guy looked better than i thought😆.. in here he looks more of a mafia.. mumBHAI types than.. garment tycoon.. (genuine question- what kind of garments)

Pic#3 who is tht bugger.. n what is he tryin to do.. suuuciiidddeee.. masssiii jeee...😆 meri basanti mujhe de do

DM would you get out and let me also get out in peace! lmaooo im horrified by the sisters ugly wedding outfit or watever!
...and that rough up look looks weird here, dont know what their getting at! and that man lmaoo who the heck is he?! soo random!
Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

OMG pic#4 n 5 🤣🤣 what have they done to poor Barun

sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jenny1000

%^ That is that Shayam dude. and I have to agree. HE does look like he'ssome type of mafia dude.🤣

I know eh.. esp d glares one.. I can even hear the bg music.. andheri raaton mein sunsan raho par..😆 shahenshah nikalta hain something😆

That is Shyam dude...😆 pehle se hii succciiidddeee.. this is blockbuster stuff man.. both jai n veeru r here.. nautanki pe nautanki.. ye show to hit hain mamu..😆
JennyPenny thumbnail
the first one looks like from other show.. what are they doing? these clothes HAVE TO GO and if she's hitting dehli, she better get rid of this clothes, and turn herself into something else. NOT modern, but something normal.
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Originally posted by: naz17555

DM would you get out and let me also get out in peace! lmaooo im horrified by the sisters ugly wedding outfit or watever!
...and that rough up look looks weird here, dont know what their getting at! and that man lmaoo who the heck is he?! soo random!

arey m already nursing my poor soul abt san's ugly costumes.. u care for the sister.. y shld only san suffer😆 but seriously tell me wt tht dude is doing in the 3rd pic... on tht bamboo.. n notice the dabang poster in the bg.. epic man... ðŸ¤£ i can see some tapori music also
JennyPenny thumbnail
If this guy is supposed to Shayam. Good luck to Khushi and Arnav's sister.. Oh lord...

and yes, someone get rid of that beard, and that annoying clothes.. and the hair... Ahhh, and then he looks normal in the last two pics. what happened?