•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I guys I think Rashi is jealous of Ahem. The look on her face when she saw Ahem was holding Gopi and teaching her how to throw stone - I just could not believe it.  I just hope that she does not make gopi feel bad take away little confidence the she has.  I just can't believe it that Rashi and Urmi are yet going to get way I was shocked to see how Urmi pulled gopi's ear I just hope that someone saw what urmi did to Gopi.  Krishnaju help our gopi she need to have her respect in tact I just hope Ahem will see what a wonderful person gopi is.   Just don't want anymore of the kalakari of Rashi & Urmi they must get caught please creative we mee more of Ahem & Gopi like today that just amazing the chemistry between Gai & Nazim just amazing can have more them please creative...

someone I think it was Sadhli has dubbed them the "destructives" as they are the ones that have made GoHam not come together, though there have been many opportunities to do so and they keep destroying the beautiful story with these Urshi duo antics.
Rashi's definietely jealous of Gopi because she has the richer husband and higher position in the house plus Rashi just loves seeing people suffer particularly Gopi
God know's why is she jealous tho, She has something Gopi doesn't, Her husband loves her. Most girlz wud kill for that. Rashi is so blind. What i hate the most is that she's trying to kick a girl out who was wanted there. Rashi is the one who wasn't even supposed to be there. She got in through deceit and now she thinks she has the right to throw out a girl who was wanted from the beginning, (except Ahem) but that will soon change inshallah. Edited by tomonna - 12 years ago