Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

~RMJ 26 May Written Update~ (Page 2)

HalkatJawaniJay IF-Dazzler
HalkatJawaniJay
HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ameetasingh4

Hetal is really spoiling her chances with Karan. I'm sure he would have preferred having dishes made what his family enjoys rather than what he enjoys.
Hetal is really behaving like a spoilt brat. I must say she has courage/ignorance to antagonize Amrit at every turn. Amrit is such a good mother-in-law that Hetal should have tried to get on with her.

agree with you Hetal is really pushing her luck here, and now Vimmy is back I wouldn't be surprised if she say something to her. I wish she had talked to Bharti instead of Phui atleast she would have given her good advise unlike Phui who is out there to ruin her life under the sham of loveOuch 

@Shibu no I'm not leaving the forum, I love talking to everybody hereEmbarrassed it's just that show is becoming so painful to watch same cycle repeating over and over which holds no interest for meConfused

Edited by kajolj - 26 May 2011 at 11:17pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

beetaurusrayadalliesigrid

reachanupama Goldie
reachanupama
reachanupama

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
I know. Hetal is pushing her luck a little too far with Amrit. Had Bharti been in her place, Hetal would have been out of the house by now. And what coincidence - every time Hetal calls either Baa or Phui pick up and give her wrong advice. I agree the Bedis were too much when they ordered so many dishes. Hetal could have simply told them that she would make some and would need help for others. Amrit and Vimmy are good enough to stay back and help her. I really used to love this serial before but now its getting on my nerves.

MamanabeetaurusHalkatJawaniJay

HalkatJawaniJay IF-Dazzler
HalkatJawaniJay
HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reachanupama

I know. Hetal is pushing her luck a little too far with Amrit. Had Bharti been in her place, Hetal would have been out of the house by now. And what coincidence - every time Hetal calls either Baa or Phui pick up and give her wrong advice. I agree the Bedis were too much when they ordered so many dishes. Hetal could have simply told them that she would make some and would need help for others. Amrit and Vimmy are good enough to stay back and help her. I really used to love this serial before but now its getting on my nerves.

@bold they did leave Kalavati to help her out and make couple of the dishes but Hetal changed the menu herself and didn't leave anytime for Kalavati to cook and I'm sure if she had told them she can cook only couple of dishes they would have been fine with it.

MamanarayadallieInfofan

toshibelekar IF-Dazzler
toshibelekar
toshibelekar

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Yes, the show is going on stupid now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HalkatJawaniJayrayadallie

Mamana Senior Member
Mamana
Mamana

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Wouldn't it be nice if they showed how Mona & Hetal bonded to get each other's help in adjusting into their respective homes for a change?
Hetal should be asking Mona for advice instead of her Phui/Baa or getting around Sweety. At least Mona tried when she was newly married and Sejal responded.
Hetal & her attitude needs to come down to earth pretty fast for this boring track to end.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HalkatJawaniJayInfofan

sreeka Newbie
sreeka
sreeka

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Seriously ,, i hv not stopped watching the show but 
initially i used to download the entire episode and re watch it again and again... but i totally lost the interest in the show.

if anu lost his job/got  reductn of salry y cant he just say it to everyone 
to top it he is quoting his ambaji as an example who balanced the whole family in hard times earlier... i mean it is ridiculous... they were children in past so she balanced and telling them is not wise thing...

wts now everyone is grownup and they will understand... 

and in future if ambaji finds out she might think Mona is great hiding all this and taking the pain or she will again shout that anu changed changed ...  all coz of mona... its really ridiculous..

whomeMamanaHalkatJawaniJay

sanober. IF-Achieverz
sanober.
sanober.

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
lovely udpate. Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HalkatJawaniJay

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
This show is turning into Chudailon ki competition

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HalkatJawaniJay

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index