Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

~RMJ 26 May Written Update~

HalkatJawaniJay IF-Dazzler
HalkatJawaniJay
HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 89 member(s) liked the above post:

xbakulaxRajouriwebkaprbatra98srazviritakaymerunmoon87vita_narinemedia2itappkiguriyavir123neeru aroramaaykafan100jaskitBsankluvstrawberrieshabsfanAMSTMADHVI420smurugarama_1411Godchildgold1978starp_ramsinghER_ER_YAeshachadhewarsidjanTrini331smile365dayspunjapappy123sweetybahlnirleppannusonic16shiny3Bavani0210JessickarnevatiaChatanispring567Zees-DbnpearldesaiA-HELPING-HANDaninagbelvin92vm_2009vemaguruvigneskwebbelivanta29whomekamuraliDoll78prithvifanmiss_patel5HeenapRenita571rgattuSoyMilkdivra4MamanaWestwickrupal.sri24lukin4goodSoapPrincess3101sadhanalovarpi9sri11beetaurusm001Gauri22CoCoa_19srmirjiShivanee31koptyppunjabi#1anizorGarkhelsunimagine-addictrayadallie...Binny...shermasigrid-Nags-Minion23Millerrr88Infofan

Gauri22 Goldie
Gauri22
Gauri22

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks a bunch Kajol :)

You're right..the show's going on a dreadful way...we watch these shows to have some light-hearted moments..considering everyone has tensions in real life...but then this is no different!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MamanabeetaurusrayadallieHalkatJawaniJayInfofan

sigrid IF-Rockerz
sigrid
sigrid

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks Dear for a great update.
I am loosing interest in this show...what is Hetal upto? All the time she is complaining and not ready to get along with her in-laws...Mona had made so many changes..ehy not hetal???
Zee and Cvs are killing the show... 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ch3trawhomeMamanabeetaurusrayadallieHalkatJawaniJayInfofanMillerrr88

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update.

Yes, I started watching this show because I thought it was a light hearted comedy. There has been too much negativity lately. Gandhi family behavior is outrageous, Mona is beginning to look an abuse victim.

I have not watching the show, just come read your updates. Thanks again for the time and effort you put in to do WU. Having to sit through an episode you don't enjoy much and then do a WU must be challenging.

ch3traMamanabeetaurusHalkatJawaniJaysigrid

pooh1612 IF-Rockerz
pooh1612
pooh1612

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
thk u
gr8

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HalkatJawaniJay

beetaurus Goldie
beetaurus
beetaurus

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Kajol, nice update, but the show was barely okay. I am still hooked to this show, but agree with you it is not the same.  I do not think  any show can survive on just abuses and we were all complaining all these months but seems like it is not going to change anytime soon.

They need to change the story line, it  makes me angry to hear abuses by Phui  everyday and my god what is this ambaji who flip-flops every other day.  I used to like Anukalp before, but not any more.
He brings in the money but expects Mona to take the burden of everything else including the daily abuses and do nothing about it.  It is a shame.

Lastly Kajol, I hope you do not leave the show...it is always a good conversation with you here.

MamanaHalkatJawaniJayrayadalliesigridInfofan

jmhuj3 Newbie
jmhuj3
jmhuj3

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
i dont understand...if you have a daughter in law...is she expected to carry out household chores/cooking all by herself...why cant others help... why cant sweetie help... and is there such a thing as cooking to satisfy everyone's interest everyday... we basically make 2-3 dishes per day...ie curry, vege ... for the whole fly...make it real creatives...

whomebeetaurusHalkatJawaniJaysigridInfofan

Mamana Senior Member
Mamana
Mamana

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Hetal is really spoiling her chances with Karan. I'm sure he would have preferred having dishes made what his family enjoys rather than what he enjoys.
Hetal is really behaving like a spoilt brat. I must say she has courage/ignorance to antagonize Amrit at every turn. Amrit is such a good mother-in-law that Hetal should have tried to get on with her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

beetaurusrayadallieHalkatJawaniJay

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index