Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Artemis678

Yes It Would Awsome To See. Untill Then Let's Enjoy Our Show. Shall We. (:

yup sure...this track i was suggesting for future, not for now 😆
there's lot to come before that , we will surely enjoy...

Originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

LOL

there are 925830572093759203759023750270597295032 names other than jacob? like honestly -__-
Jacob Black is Jacob Black.
no one can re create him so why bother trying.
 honestly i remember EK saying this is totally different than Twilight. i think not... 

i think pkyek is different from Twilight...its just inspired from Twilight and TVD
yea he cant b Jacob 🤢

Originally posted by: 234Diya426

hey guys, that reminds me, the new guy that was shown in todays episode is a werwolf. m definatly sure because i remmber when haseen and chan had a fight he was there.

really?? i didnt notice that 😕...if it is so then he is surely here for revenge lol

Originally posted by: anurag24t

It wud b awsum...if d raichand brothers clash with werewolve bros...sid abhay is gonna rock..

bingo 😆 Sid-Abhay gonna rock and Wolfie bros ki band bajayenge 🤣

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
How abt elder brothers Vs younger brother's gang ? 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: john909

but i thought that sid died? how can he come back? i understand metz can come back.
moreover it does not matter who they bring as werewolf brothers but the dynamic of abhay and sid is undeniably the one of best one we have seen and it is def sets the screen on fire. the only dynamic that really can compete wid that one is abhay-pia. well i know there cannot be a comparison between brotherly relationship and love but they have a lot in common. the base of both relationships may be different little bit but still they resemble as the common denominator is abhay. after a long time i have started to admire ekta kapoor. i mean the way she is handling story of PKYEK is amazing.

i just dont lyk this b!tchy pia that we see today. i mean the real pia was so cute and nice. well i hope she starts trusting abhay once their relationship kickstart. i m def not looking forward to any love square of abhay-metz-pia-the new werewolf (jacob)

its Ekta's show, dead always come back in her show 🤣...and that too a Vampire who can come back from the dead 🤣
yup the chemistry of Abhid and Abhiya r rocking, noone beats that 👏...even i cant believe i have fallen for Ekta's show? 😲 🤣...i just dont want her to introduce her Hindi soaps funda and spoil the show 🥱
let Abhay come back first...then we will see where the story is heading 😆

Originally posted by: abhaylove

It would be fun to see the whole vampire family & werewolves ...and imagine sid& abhay being together to fight ...poor werewolves 😆😆

Abhay has already faced so many werewolves( so many eyes are equivalent to two werewolves 😆😆)  and made them run away with his sound ...both bro can easily handle just two werewolves 🤣...Ahhh dont know i pity them ...rather i prefer to have fight between strong vampire vs two brother like VD where klaus&salvatore brother 😛😊

lol Werewolves r scared of Vampires 🤣 🤣 🤣 thats funny...i thought its supposed to b the vice-versa  😆😆...Werewolves shud kill Vampires but in PKYEK Vampires r killing Werewolves 🤣

no no Vampires fight will b good (like Abhay n Sid fight 😆) but Vampires vs. Werewolves will b awesome 🤣 ...Werewolves ki laga denge 🤣...those 2 wolfies r dhabba on Werewolves name  😆
Originally posted by: luvarti

yeah for that we want sid back 

so guys plzzz call str1

coz i doubt hardly any1 is calling

Sid will come back for sure...all dead ppl come back in Ekta's show with no exceptions 😆
but Sid's track will b reserved for later as many things has to happen before that...maybe after few months..

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

hey Nishi awesome idea hun..Tum apne fighting ideas se baaz nahin aavogi na..!!!🤣

lol u know me 😆...always game for the fights ROFL
like Sid said "ek tha Raja, ek thi Rani" is too boring ROFL...we need action too in this dark love story 😉 😆😆

sukirtipiya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😭
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

how many interested in watching Vampire bros Vs. Werewolf bros clash? 😆😆

i think it will b superb to see the 2 Vampire bros - Abhay and Sid against the 2 Werewolf bros (whatever their name is 😆)

imagine...Abhay's Attitude and Stare 🤣...plus Sid's Master mind and Witty lines 🤣...against those two Werewolf bros who r prolly here for revenge (still dunno) 🤣

and also Metz can add some spice 😉

what say abt this plot for later? 😆😆

PS: that new wolfie is not Jacob...stop calling him Jacob and spoiling Jake's name 😡 *arggg* 🤣

if its vamp bro against werewolf bro forget about it cz sid is not even here 😲 it can be that sid might return by rebirth hmmm🤔