Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

It'd be A Big treat to watCh it Out .. A matCh would be formed Vampires V/s Wolfs .. That will become a MirCh masala Game.. and i merely hope his name would not be 'JaCob' seriously he needs some other name .. 😡

yup in this match we all will b in Vampire bro's team πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...will hardly see any support for Werewolf bros πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Ritzie

Hey Nishi - the clash will be really good. Good plot. The two bros were blast when they were on opposite sides, I can't imagine what will they do when they work together. Half of us will faint.😍

Itna pyaar Jake se. OMG. πŸ˜† Arre nobody can compete with taylor - in his cuteness, in his muscles and in his acting. Karne do logon ko comparison, kya farakk padta hai. This only shows the popularity of the heart throb.πŸ˜†

lolzz half of us will faint 🀣🀣 good one 🀣...even i m trying to imagine but cant 🀣 πŸ€£
sheesh they ruined Werewolf's name ...Werewolves r supposed to b cool...in pkyek they seem destroyers instead of protectors πŸ˜†

seriously guys i bet no1 here is demanding for sid

and now all r assuming as if he is already in the show

again gone in ur dreamworld

first mk sure sid cums bk]then mk these posts

coz its not mkking any sense now as sid isnt there in the show

hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
good idea Nishi, it will be a rocking track n i think will definitely help in raising TRP's ...star one's  most interest
Originally posted by: sanjna4

This is goin to be freaking awesome and i am goin to love it

@jake: i will say that TB article was just referring warewolf as jakeπŸ˜› and lets wait and watch

lol yea but isnt it soo unfair to the Wolfie bros 🀣...unki to lag jaegi 🀣...ek ko to manage karna mushkil hai dono ko kaise sambhalenge πŸ€£
and all of us here will also b in Vampire team 🀣...no chance of Edward team and Jacob team, right Sanjna? πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Suneel_kumar

dat will be a treat to watchπŸ˜ƒ

o wow SK with us too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

lol yea but isnt it soo unfair to the Wolfie bros 🀣...unki to lag jaegi 🀣...ek ko to manage karna mushkil hai dono ko kaise sambhalenge πŸ€£
and all of us here will also b in Vampire team 🀣...no chance of Edward team and Jacob team, right Sanjna? πŸ˜‰

Actually till now for me wolfies are surprise package they may work for me or not... And watt to confirm haiπŸ˜† cz if we look in twilight and TVD it is alws vampires who winsTongue(dont beat me as i knw u r from team jakeROFL) And about all of us me going diplomatic wait and watch(is forum ka koi kuch pta nahi hai aaj kisi ko unwelcome kr rahe hai to kal unke sabse bade fan bn jayenge). So the point is soon u will find many people moving towards wolfie team. I will be in team vampire 4sure πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: Priyalovex3

I would love that!!!

yea thnx πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Ya, man! Chandeena! Where the hell are they? Abhay is frozen for heaven's sake!
Maithili and Sid? You know, there is something undeniably hot about them but as a couple, I guess it will be Sid-Panchi only (:

The 'Jacob' hasn't managed to impress me either. Let's give him some time πŸ˜ƒ

Chandeena ran away Ouch πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hmm...Sid-Panchhi-Danish...and Metz-Abhay-Piya...lol good πŸ˜†

dunno generally i start liking ppl in the first look...like that happened with Kabir and Abhay who managed to impresss me from the very moment they were seen Tongue πŸ˜†...but ofcourse there r exceptions like Sid, i only started liking him after it was revealed that he is a Vampire πŸ˜†...yea lets see though they have always shown Werewolves as losers in pkyek till now...

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

🀣🀣that will be awsome nishi.

u dont like ppl calling the new guy jacob, what proof do u have that new wolfie is not jacob

he is jacob jacob jacob jacob jaocb yayaaa🀣🀣🀣