Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Bin tere..Bin tere..Bin tere..!! (Page 9)

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by sweetchocolate

We are missing Abhay...abhiya moments. well Visu interview doesn't seem to be possibe( donno why) but waiting for Abhay's re-entry soon.
These pics.  are nice.

So true..we wont get a VISu interview in this life..again.Cry..so my aatma will be bhatkofying when I am dead..& all SBS & SBB people will have a torrid time I bet YOU..!!Angry even VIVU along with his gf..& SUKU ..also...will not rest in peace..AngryROFL
ueh post bhej do visu ko , darr ke maare interview de dengeLOLLOL

LOL i THINK aNMOL THAT IS A LAST RESORT LEFT..i GUESS...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4u

TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

Originally posted by vivluv

OH MY GOD..I will keep that for you dear.ROFL.ROFLi am happy if you are happy ..That is it..!!Hug
Sid can flirt with anyone even he flirted with madhu alsoROFLm happy dear nyways going now as it is dinner timeROFL
Hey Archi..it is going to be dawn here in India & I am here in IF..can you belive it..??not slept yet yaar GOSH ..mera kuch nahin ho sakta hai yaar ..I have not done this for my exams so happily ever...!!ROFL just kidding it is 2:30 am//almost dawn eh..???gotta go too..!LOL
U have also become vampire now hema raat raat bhar jagti hoROFL

aWWW..>archi..TUM BHI NA..ROFLROFL
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beb018

AWSUM POSTClap

iam missing ABHAY and ABHIYA sooo much missing dem lyk hell its been 4 epi without himCry n its sooo getting boring now dey better bring him back by monday or else da rating will fall downOuch and i dont want dat
hope he'll be back by next weekConfused

HEY i SO SOS SO LOVE THAT aV  YOU HAVE POSTED YAR THANK YOU SO MUCH ..DEAR..!!Hug
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyaarification

nice post hema...!Thumbs Up
everyone is missing abhay and abhiya a lot..Unhappy
I am just watching the show for trps...want abhay back soon yaar...right now I am surviving by watching all their romantic videos...

me exactly doing thE same..WATCHING ALL THEIR sWEET & HOT MOMENTS FROM DAY ONE..AWWW...Day Dreaming
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Mari..

I miss them TR! really miss them. not enough with the weeks before the leap without Abhiya. now it seems we have to wait to the Maha episode propably to just see a simple meeting of them:( Here i actually thaught the Maha episode would be for Piya gaining her memory again after Abhiya have meet for a week or so.
hate these creatives and their drags! Thank god they at least didnt wait with Piya's reentry warna i would not watch the show at all. Atleast she still keeps me hooked and her scenes makes me feel Abhiya to some level. The otherwise dragging sidetracks like yetserdays are a torture in times like this.

awesome post sweety! love the pics and the lines.

------
This one is so 'sexy'Blushing

Its so cute they way they looked at eachother in this interview, specially how she is looking at him here...uff, where did these easy and fun days go?Ouch...a bit proffesionalism for media from his side wouldnt harm. we know those days and the fun is there. but we never get to see it:(

I so sos so love you MARI thank you for posting..you are a exceptional writer & I always agree with your POV dear you know that same like you with mine ..I am lucky..!!Hug
Lifu18 Goldie
Lifu18
Lifu18

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
i miss abhiya so much n hate dat this werewolf guy is already getting on pia's nerves like abhay did watching the show is a bore a watch it just to see if they will show abhay or abhiya meet urg urgggAngryCry
LittleImmortal Goldie
LittleImmortal
LittleImmortal

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by beb018

AWSUM POSTClap

iam missing ABHAY and ABHIYA sooo much missing dem lyk hell its been 4 epi without himCry n its sooo getting boring now dey better bring him back by monday or else da rating will fall downOuch and i dont want dat
hope he'll be back by next weekConfused

HEY i SO SOS SO LOVE THAT aV  YOU HAVE POSTED YAR THANK YOU SO MUCH ..DEAR..!!Hug

i love dis av tooBig smile
ur welcumWink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index