Bin tere..Bin tere..Bin tere..!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

First of all this is to tell VIVU aka ABHAY aka VIVIAn..hwo much we love him & miss him..post leap..and wishing for his entry soon..and also to send a message that ..we MISS OUR SIZZLING HOT ABHIYA MOMENTS..and also VISU interview..which looks like ..I saw it in my last life..!!

I want  to dedicate this to all ABHAY aka VIVIAN & ABHIYA aka VISU maniacs like me..who are suffering ..not seeing him for last 3 days..& dont know when he will arrive in the scene..post leap..so to keep ourselves ALIVE..& KICKING I thought I will dedicate this song with Caps..from PKYEK Pic gallery (thanx to each & everyone..)

One look at these pics..and you will know why we go so insanely crazy for ABHIYA..!! 

Lost and lonely coz you're the only one
That knows me and I can't be without you

Lost and lonely coz you're the only one
That knows me and I can't be without you

Hai kya yeh jo tere mere darmiyaan hai

Andekhi ansuni koi dastaan hai

Lagne lagi, ab zindagi khaali
Hai meri

Lagne lagi har saans bhi khaali (lost and lonely)

Bin tere, bin tere, bin tere 

Koi khalish hai hawayon mein bin tere 

Ajnabi se huye kyun pal saare
Yeh nazar se nazar yeh milaate hi nahin

Ik gHani dehaayi cha gayi hai
Manzilein raaston mein hi gum hone lagi
Ho gayi ansuni har dua ab meri
Reh gayi ankahi bin tere 

koi khalish hai hawayon mein bin tere 

Raah mein roshni ni hai kyun haath choda
Iss taraf shaam ne kyun hai apna muh moda
Yun ke har subah ik bereham si baat ban gayi

Lagne lagi, ab zindagi khaali khaali
Lagne lagi har saans bhi khaali 

Koi khalish hai hawavon mein bin tere 

Koi khalish hai hawayon mein bin tere .. 
l

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I miss them soo much πŸ₯Ί
PKYEK just isn't the same without our Abhay, is it? πŸ˜”
I'm glad Pia is having deja-vus! Omg, just the mention of his name gave her goosebumps today though she doesn't even remember it! That's how deeply bonded they are!

Thanks for the post, Hema! It's AWESOME! πŸ€—
Edited by Chill_Out - 12 years ago
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ahhh ! Hema you've hooked me 'er till the mornin' today ..
Misssin' Abhay Like Helll ... Misssin' AbhiYa ... Missin' their Mesmerizin' Love .. I'm completely became feeble without Abhay ..
AbhiYa's Fight , Abhiya's Charmful and DiVine Love , AbhiYa's MagnetiC Cuddles And Hot Kissses.
When we'll bo gonna see 'em again .. Now this agony is beComin' Unendurable fo' me ..
Misssin' Abhay Loadsss ...
I'm alive by this Sizzzlin' , Blissful ,CharismatiC PiCs and Lovely sOng !
Gossshh ! Misssin'  ' PYAR KI YEH EK KAHANI '
Misssin' every single seQuence Of AbhiYa ...
So agonizin' not to have a sinlge Glance Of my Cutttieee Abhay ..
feeels I'd die Now ..
AbhaYyY πŸ˜”

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

I miss them soo much πŸ₯Ί

PKYEK just isn't the same without our Abhay, is it? πŸ˜”
I'm glad Pia is having deja-vus! Omg, just the mention of his name gave her goosebumps today though she doesn't even remember it! That's how deeply bonded they are!

Thanks for the post, Hema! It's AWESOME! πŸ€—

Yahooo..CHILZ.πŸ€—.πŸ€—you answered me FIRST...yaayy..I am so happy & I am glad that you are with me too.😍..as always..YAAY...ABHIYA ..ABHIYA ABHIYA😭..😭CHilz..mein pagal ho rahi hoon yaar..so trying to console..myself..with all these antics..!!πŸ˜† We shall celebrate BIG TIME.. when the RETURN of OUR HANDSOME VAMPIRE HAPPENS..and imagine what all still has to happen..this memory less piya has to understand about vampires again..& accept again..& blah blah blah..BUT it will be still awesome..BECAUSE IT IS ABHIYA aka VISU..!!So desperately waiting for her to go like a MAGNEt to ABHAY..!!And it will eb worth watching Abhay getting baffled that even .. erasing the hardisk dint work.πŸ˜†.!! SUCH is PIYA's love for him..& his love to Piya..!!
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post hema everyone seems to be missing abhay alot😳😳 CV's should get him back as soon as possible till then plz keep smiling n don't be sad😳😳😳😳
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Well, I don't think that h would be brought back soon. At least not till the next Maha Episode for sure... Till that time we would be seeing this new Character developments and Pia's spying skills.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

Ahhh ! Hema you've hooked me 'er till the mornin' today ..
Misssin' Abhay Like Helll ... Misssin' AbhiYa ... Missin' their Mesmerizin' Love .. I'm completely became feeble without Abhay ..
AbhiYa's Fight , Abhiya's Charmful and DiVine Love , AbhiYa's MagnetiC Cuddles And Hot Kissses.
When we'll bo gonna see 'em again .. Now this agony is beComin' Unendurable fo' me ..
Misssin' Abhay Loadsss ...
I'm alive by this Sizzzlin' , Blissful ,CharismatiC PiCs and Lovely sOng !
Gossshh ! Misssin'  ' PYAR KI YEH EK KAHANI '
Misssin' every single seQuence Of AbhiYa ...
So agonizin' not to have a sinlge Glance Of my Cutttieee Abhay ..
feeels I'd die Now ..
AbhaYyY πŸ˜”

Aw...SWeety..πŸ€—I will be doing only this till ABHAY is BACK & ABHIYA is shown together..to survive,..There are so many caps ..that one post & one song is not enough ..WHAT SO EVER..!! πŸ˜
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMG Hema Wow This Is My Favorite Song. Thank You So Much. I Love The Cute Abhay&Pia Pictures. It Goes So Well With The Song.

Yay. Thanks Meri Sweety God Bless. Don't Worry Just Keep Enjoying The Show. Abhay Will Back Soon.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: vivluv

Nice post hema everyone seems to be missing abhay alot😳😳 CV's should get him back as soon as possible till then plz keep smiling n don't be sad😳

Aww..Thank you Siddi maniac..!!πŸ€—So sweet of you..!!And you too keep smiling dear..you siddyboy will be hopefuly back too..!!
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika1570

Well, I don't think that h would be brought back soon. At least not till the next Maha Episode for sure... Till that time we would be seeing this new Character developments and Pia's spying skills.

YOU ARE RIGHT..πŸ‘πŸΌ.😭& thats why I am doing all this to survive dear..aayega ..aayega ..aayega ..aayega aanewala ..aayega..!!😍