Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Serious Problem For Indian Viewers ! (Page 2)

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamy_Mystique

hiii meha...
u kno u have summed up the problems that we face at every household...
my dad want s to watch IPL...my mom wants to watch some other show...
my dad teases me saying that indeed i am a GHSP loyalist...i watch all the crap so patiently inspite of non existent storyline
my mom knos by now...that i watch geet for the lead pair...and their chemistrilicious romance...coz the story is crap...
she is infact proud of my tolerance limit for enduring this show for so longLOL

i have to fight my way to watch this show...and now even i feel is all this fights that i am putting up ...does this show really deserve it...
the new team has succesfuuly butchered the beautiful essence of this show...which had attracted us in the very beginning...and ofcourse the lead pairEmbarrassed...

thank god i dont have any siblings..or else every day wus have been a mahayudh at my home sweet homeLOL and YT mein geet dekhna parvarta nahi haiROFL

reva

OMG ! reva, same here ! I have got same problem and i have siblings too ! That too, a bro and sis ! I have to fight with them all to watch it, and when i watch it my sis, bro and dad constantly teases me that i'm STONE, coz i'm taking all this, with not even a single strong story ! 

I can't do anything but to watch it on YT yaar ! Coz, even i feel bad, coz you know when i'm watching and devini or any character that i do not like comes, then i mute my volume ! So, they always tell me, k i am not happy still watching ! LOL

And, you should look me and my bro fighting ! We can beat WWF stars too ! ROFL And, me and my sis, we believe in 'Word-War'  ! ROFLROFL

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Downhill

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanddy

Originally posted by Dreamy_Mystique

hiii meha...
u kno u have summed up the problems that we face at every household...
my dad want s to watch IPL...my mom wants to watch some other show...
my dad teases me saying that indeed i am a GHSP loyalist...i watch all the crap so patiently inspite of non existent storyline
my mom knos by now...that i watch geet for the lead pair...and their chemistrilicious romance...coz the story is crap...
she is infact proud of my tolerance limit for enduring this show for so longLOL

i have to fight my way to watch this show...and now even i feel is all this fights that i am putting up ...does this show really deserve it...
the new team has succesfuuly butchered the beautiful essence of this show...which had attracted us in the very beginning...and ofcourse the lead pairEmbarrassed...

thank god i dont have any siblings..or else every day wus have been a mahayudh at my home sweet homeLOL and YT mein geet dekhna parvarta nahi haiROFL

reva

OMG ! reva, same here ! I have got same problem and i have siblings too ! That too, a bro and sis ! I have to fight with them all to watch it, and when i watch it my sis, bro and dad constantly teases me that i'm STONE, coz i'm taking all this, with not even a single strong story ! 

I can't do anything but to watch it on YT yaar ! Coz, even i feel bad, coz you know when i'm watching and devini or any character that i do not like comes, then i mute my volume ! So, they always tell me, k i am not happy still watching ! LOL

And, you should look me and my bro fighting ! We can beat WWF stars too ! ROFL And, me and my sis, we believe in 'Word-War'  ! ROFLROFL

LOL

omg...kya family hai..so basically night time is action time for u guys...
u with ur bro and sis looks like KHATRON KE KHILADILOL

reva

iMadz

tanya94 Senior Member
tanya94
tanya94

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
ohh ...i can undestand ur prob..and this prob is faced by many others and its one of the  reasons why geet trps are low.but dont wry ipl gonnaend...and sports and wwf to pura din aate hain...

but i have a sol 4 ur prob...hope it helps...see the major chunk of the eps comes in the first 15 mins...after  that its only 5 mins that two divided by two breaks...so u can tell ur family that that ull watch only for 15 mins and then u can watch the rest hardly 5 mins on youtube...im sure no one would mind sparing the tv for 15 mins   PLUS VERY IMPORTANTLY THE TRP GETS REGISTERED IN THE FIRST 5 MINS..SHARP AT 9:30 AND IF YOU DONT WATCH AFTER THAT IT DOESNT MATTER AS THE TRP HAS ALREADY BEEN COUNTED...SO IF 15 MINS IS ALSO NOT POSS U CAN WATCH ATLEAST THE FIRST 5 MINS WHICH WILL CONTRIBUTE TO THE TRP AND REST U CAN WATCH ON U TUBE...HOPE THIS HELPS

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jiasharmaiMadz

jiasharma Senior Member
jiasharma
jiasharma

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
He he...ghar ghar ki kahani yahi hai...lol...in ma home i watch it @ 9:30 only though i love ipl too more dan anyone in my family...lol..bt as me n ma family supports only one team so everday panga z nt there...n most of d tym at 9:30 there z a inning break...my mom too hate dis show just bcoz i love Maan(unhe ye ajeeb lagta hai)...so we used to fight(choti wali) for starone n starplus...dad got irritated n bought me a new tv...n i watch geet regularly on it(mera tv on hi jst 9:25 -10:00 k beech me hota hai..) my bros dnt watch tv...so m lucky...i watch dis show only for MSK the character n Gurmeet the actor...n jb tak ye hai i will watch it...n i hate all other daily soap...though m waitng for hrithik's just dance n m sure wo weeknds me hi hoga...i m happy that m amng trp contributers of dis show...:-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-AlwaysDamon-iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged

LOL

[/QUOTE]

omg...kya family hai..so basically night time is action time for u guys...
u with ur bro and sis looks like KHATRON KE KHILADILOL

reva
[/QUOTE]

Exactly ! That too, KKK season 4 as in torCHAR ! ROFL

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanya94

ohh ...i can undestand ur prob..and this prob is faced by many others and its one of the  reasons why geet trps are low.but dont wry ipl gonnaend...and sports and wwf to pura din aate hain...

but i have a sol 4 ur prob...hope it helps...see the major chunk of the eps comes in the first 15 mins...after  that its only 5 mins that two divided by two breaks...so u can tell ur family that that ull watch only for 15 mins and then u can watch the rest hardly 5 mins on youtube...im sure no one would mind sparing the tv for 15 mins   PLUS VERY IMPORTANTLY THE TRP GETS REGISTERED IN THE FIRST 5 MINS..SHARP AT 9:30 AND IF YOU DONT WATCH AFTER THAT IT DOESNT MATTER AS THE TRP HAS ALREADY BEEN COUNTED...SO IF 15 MINS IS ALSO NOT POSS U CAN WATCH ATLEAST THE FIRST 5 MINS WHICH WILL CONTRIBUTE TO THE TRP AND REST U CAN WATCH ON U TUBE...HOPE THIS HELPS

Nice Idea ! Good ! Plus, me 'evil' Maddy always thinks, why are they not going for dinner or marriage or party or just anything yr ? ROFL

tanya94

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiasharma

He he...ghar ghar ki kahani yahi hai...lol...in ma home i watch it @ 9:30 only though i love ipl too more dan anyone in my family...lol..bt as me n ma family supports only one team so everday panga z nt there...n most of d tym at 9:30 there z a inning break...my mom too hate dis show just bcoz i love Maan(unhe ye ajeeb lagta hai)...so we used to fight(choti wali) for starone n starplus...dad got irritated n bought me a new tv...n i watch geet regularly on it(mera tv on hi jst 9:25 -10:00 k beech me hota hai..) my bros dnt watch tv...so m lucky...i watch dis show only for MSK the character n Gurmeet the actor...n jb tak ye hai i will watch it...n i hate all other daily soap...though m waitng for hrithik's just dance n m sure wo weeknds me hi hoga...i m happy that m amng trp contributers of dis show...:-)

@ Red,

I can't agree more ! Wink I can empathize with each of your words, but i do not want TV coz i do not stick to TV whole day ! I watch GHSP if lucky and then straight aways, Roadies and Channel V shows ! Wink And, late night movies ! Or else I do not need TV ! 

jiasharma

-AlwaysDamon- Senior Member
-AlwaysDamon-
-AlwaysDamon-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
same here...mere ghar bhi yehi chakkar he...GHSP ki saath saath bahot shows he jo meri mom ko pasand he...n she dont lik geet...to meri bhi yahi kahani he...jo sabki he...:(

iMadz

Go to top