Saas Bina Sasuraal

written Update May 26

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

MY LAST UPDATE...

AT SHOP: phone rings and ved picks it up. Toasty calls and asks not to cut the phone. She calls to tell about Tej's accident and tells him how to take care of Tej. Pashu is more worried about how Toasty knows than anything! Everyone leaves-- i guess its shut down time...

TEJ HOME: Tej comes home and Gyaan asks about him. Dadaji is taking care of him too. He asks if he got the Titanic shot (Tetnus shot). it was funny. The guys come from th shop. Ved is worried. Pashu blames him for visiting Toasty!!!!   

TOASTY HOME: Sudha is waiting for them and Toasty is down after the minor accident. She tells her to freshen up but she's not hungry. She agrees to eat a little bit.

TEJ HOME: Pashu goes on and on!  Prachin is vouching for Tej but Pashu does not relent. LOVE PRACHIN'S DIALOGUES! He tells her they voted against Toasty so he wouldn't feel bad but today he regrets it. He is bent on knowing the truth but nobody says anything..(what truth? i thought u proved it already.. UGHH)

TOASTY HOME: All are eating. Toasty is lost and is barely eating. 

TEJ HOME: Pashu at it again! Tej is like I didn't go to meet her but coincidently she was there. Pashu is like yah, whatever. he's like what should i do? Leave? just tell me and i will! he's like LEAVE so that blame will be on me too! Tej leaves and pashu continues to yell! Prachin sticks up for Toasty. He's like we're learning respect from you, don't we see how you speak to pitaji. BOY CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH and chedi sends everyone to their room.

TOASTY HOME: Sudha talks to a lawyer and Toasty gets furious! T:WHY? S:DIDNT THEY THINK ABOUT THAT BEFORE THEY DID BURA VIVAAR WITH U?  She's like what bura vevaar? Only cuz i live here, doesn't mean you can do anything. you do this once more and i'll leave that instance! and leaves for her room... GO TOASTYYY!!!!

Smita tries to samjao sudha. 

TEJ HOME: Chedi looks at his wife's picture and talks to dadaji's. Chedi says this house is ruined when a woman enters. and dadaji says nope, only when the woman leaves.. right bahu(looking at her picture). chedi walks away in deep thought. 

TOASTY HOME: Sudha goes to give Toasty milk and Toasty's crying. Sudha says sorry and toasty says you don't have to. Sudha tells her to punish her. its kinda cute-- reminds me of my mom when she apologizes to my lil brother. 

TEJ HOME: He sees his wedding picture an flips it. Ved comes and Tej thinks its Toasty. He brings haldi. They talk about pain. He tells her how Toasty called and told him about the accident. He reminds her how lucky he is but Tej is the pig-headed brother of PASHUPATINAATH remember!!! he ignores ved and tells him he's tired and let him sleep, without letting him put the haldi on his wound. You can tell he's in pain but NO! UGHHH... Tej and Toasty are crying in their respective beds and thats where it ends.

PRECAP: 

TOASTY PROMOTES XFACTOR

NITIKA REALIZES VED DIDN'T VOTE AGAINST TOASTY AND PASHU FINDS OUT. CALLS HIM A GHADDA! AND BREAKS HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM..(I think its ved's conscious... i don't know why but thats what i feel)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update !!
scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the fab update. I loved prachin and Dadaji Today! Finally they spoke up. Ved was very cute to, in helping Tej. When will Pashu learn to stop blaming people. It's so counter productive. I blame Pitaji for all of this. Its good Dadaji put him in his place.
minaz296 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update
kinshukkiaashiq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thankz for the update yaar ...
nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
gr8 update
 feel sad for the pigheaded bro of Pashupatinath...
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Tej, the pigheaded brother of PASHUPATI - so damn true! Lol. Loved your comments.
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ufff! I cant even begin to describe how much I despise Pashu ryt now 😡
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update..ill take over from next week..
Mamana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for update. Pashu is annoying & irritating. Hope he runs away, will do wonders for everyone at home.