Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
saw a recent interview of KSG and he lost all his muscles!! 😲 ... guess the steroids wore off!! πŸ˜† 

ps. i dislike his rapist role in KZK!
Originally posted by: debayon

Kuch toh gadbad hainπŸ˜‰ I think KSG is making clones of himself. Hain bhagwan,. utha le mujheπŸ˜†

One is enough torture to handle. .Why clones? Imagine the fans of each clone ? They would invade the world!πŸ˜†
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Zaxo

One is enough torture to handle. .Why clones? Imagine the fans of each clone ? They would invade the world!πŸ˜†

I think that is why they say the end is near
debayon thumbnail
Alright guys, now it is time to give a karara reply to the OP. Bole toh fultoo ownage! Wish me luck! Will take me a while.πŸ˜†
debayon thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: -shan-

but his HOT loooks, and BODY <3 Millions of girls are crazy on this LADIES-MAN, I'm DEWAAANA for him (: Why do we love him? FOR EVERYTHING HE DOES. He respects his fans and always wishes them well, everytime he wins something or is offered something or ANYTHING -- he always says it thanks to his fans. I envy him for that !!! There we go, it is all about hot bodies with you KSG fans...what are you 12? (you prolly are) Going all gaga over six-packs and stuff? πŸ˜• Ever heard of a good personality and good heart regardless of whether you have plastic abs or not? Psshhh, good to his fans, sureπŸ˜† I've heard he has beat up so many of 'em, those who got close to himπŸ˜†

Coming back to why YOU hate him, well let me guess BOYS are jealous of him(Man I am so friggin' jealous, dying of jealousy right nowπŸ˜†)and then the girls? Let me tell YOU why... Technically YOU beleive that he cheated on Shraddha Nigam - his EX wife for Nicole Alvares? Right? Well let me tell you, I don't think he cheated, i beleive rumours we're made up because this SO-CALLED-MEDIA dislike him. So Point proved? Yeah pretty much OR another reason could be he covered up for Shraddha cheating? (Don't hate her, I like her aswell!) <3 Then the TRIO thing with him, Shraddha, Nic and JJ -- I beleive that is complete BULLSHIT. JJ would never be in a relationship with a married man, nearly breaking another woman's house -- JJ would never do that! So point proved. How the heck is it point proved? It is your personal opinion, your opinion does not establish a valid viewpoint...it isn't set in stone or something. So no, no point proved!πŸ˜• Absurd fans, by Jove!

NEXT KSG's break up with Nic ---
"Karan has always been known to be a ladies man, but frankly there's more to him than just that and he wants to shed that image too. He's been tied up with work of late. He's just bagged a reality show and he has a film in his kitty too. That doesn't leave him with much time on hand for romance," insists the source. This could mean that KSG didn't have time for Nic, so he broke up with her. :) Yeaaah that's all my beleifs! LOL, so  how's that movie gone for him? What's the movie's name again? How much revenue did it make in the box office? Hmmm, must've made a lot I believe. Yes, he had a great funda: Cheat on your wife for another girl(who was pretty hot, must admit), then give the pretense of having excessive work, and leaving her for his co worker, or even better Ram Kapoor!🀣 Must be setting a great example for you people, no, experimenting with the opposite gender? Nothing wrong with that though, just sayin'...

But yeah you are all blaming him for his personal life? Why, is that my business? or yours? NO! All of you LIFE-LESS people are hovering over this bechara! Kisi ne sahi kaha, You can love him or hate him BUT YOU CAN'T IGNORE HIM. And you can't say you can't respect him either -- BECAUSE DUDE I ENVY HIM, I RESPECT HIM AND I LOVE HIM. Why? Because he is a amazing person, aswell as an actor. HE is the BEST actor i have ever seen! Being honest, the first guy i EVER fell so HARD for (In a ACTOR-love/obsession way) !!!! LOL!πŸ˜† This is the funniest shit ever!πŸ˜† You guys drool on him(or is it a her, can't tell) 25x7 and you say we are lifeless?πŸ˜† How rich is that?πŸ˜†

One more thing ; He is my INSPIRATION.  + One other thing, I hate EVERYONE who hates/dislikes KSG <3 -- Without a VALID reason. The feeling's mutual, so it's all cool

My retorts in redπŸ˜ƒ
Boys are jealous of him ? For what ?

Not being short?
Not being beefy?
Not practicing adultery ?

Love him or Hate him BUT you just cannot respect HIM..

JDJ Fans.. KSG has broken up with Nichole too .. πŸ˜†
Edited by Zaxo - 12 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
ok how the hell is boys jealousy of him???? πŸ˜•
there are many hot guys in Bollywood that is worth fighting for, what does this guy have that boys will be jealous of him. having some tattoo and some abs does not make you go gaga over someone. strange i wonder what kid of boys they will be who will get jealous of this man.

.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
all i wana say is... dnt waste ur time, efforts on sum celeb... who cant even manage his personal life... witout creatg scandals ... wich well.. one cant gt any inspiration from... or even any respect fr the person involved..

its sad really...

we hav sum really grt people in our great country who shud b our youth;s inspiration : ) and who HAVE accomplished somethin worth admirin/respectin...

KSG... well... honestly... No Words ! cus... well... as they say...

If You Cant Say anything Good... better "No Words" : ) !

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 he had not acted well in his any show  and even in  DMG  , btw one role suited his body to be  rapist in kzk . raping one gal twise is big thing in it self and he  done his job tremendously... who saying that we dont love him??? we always love him as human being and  like telling flaws of him to others . IMO true lovers are those who discuss bad\ good things of their loved ones  AS WE  do...

dislike  him for thing he is big swindler  , swindling inocent girls  is his big game..

Edited by vikrant_shonit - 12 years ago
ArshiARMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey dude let me tell u one thing...i have never ever read such a fantastic post frm any girl fan of KSG...this is just wowww...nw nobody cnn say that " some girls are making KSG popular on this forum"because KSG also hv fans like u...i salute u for being so honestπŸ‘