Frequent Posters

MrsSobtiGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you all so much for your support guys (:
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey...Lovely topic dear...and yesss you are 100% ryt...KSG is the best...and I toh just Love him to the core..and will support him till My last breath...
Die1hard1Ksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
[P]I'm a die hard KSG fan & I would just like 2 ask fellow KSGians that why do we have 2 fight with hisbashers alwayz? What difference does it make whatthey say? I joined IF in Jan this year so I haven't readthe negative comments b4Jan but I'm sure they must have started after hisdivorce, so they must b going onfor almost2 yrs now, but how have they affected his popularity? Ifthe bashing would have affected hispopularity, then would his fans have sent petitions 2 Star 1 & Cinevista demanding his comeback in DMG, especially when some people were liking the SR track? Everywhere his comeback in DMG was announced, after his comeback he did a cover photoshoot with Jennifer4 Gr8 magazine. Would thathave happened if he was not popular?The show had a AR ending just bcoz of his & his characters popularity. It's been 7 mths since DMG went off air & his fans like us rdemanding his comeback. SBS & SBB would keep showing snippets & news of him every few days. Ever since his comeback in Perfect Couple was announced, he has been in the news constantly. SBB & SBS specially went 2 Nepal to shoot with him. He was called the"Most Wanted Of TV" on SBS and there was a long segment of him in SBS.Telly tadka articles list him in the 5 hunks of TV.SoI would justlike 2 ask hisfans that why should we get angry with his bashers? There is not a single celebrity in the world who will b liked by everyone. They r entitled 2 their opinion bcoz neither can they change my opinion about Karan & neither do I want 2 change their opinion about him. In fact the more they bash Karan & the more filth they write about him, the more I love him. And if they feel that his fans r living in a fools paradise thinking that Karan is popular then so be it. If they think that Karan is a C grade actor or maybenot worthy of any grade only, then let them be happy with it & let them live in theirown fools paradise. Lets all b happy in our own fools paradise.SoI would just like 2 request fellow KSGiEdited by Die1hard1Ksgian - 12 years ago
canadians thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
super cute post <3
 .. karan all our supports and love are with you <3
Alia009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: canadians

super cute post <3

.. karan all our supports and love are with you <3

Whats SO CUTE about the post??πŸ˜•

Enlighten me please! πŸ˜ƒ
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yo, I saw KSG with Bieber the other day. Wonder why they were giving flying kisses to each other
Alia009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: debayon

yo, I saw KSG with Bieber the other day. Wonder why they were giving flying kisses to each other

🀣

but i saw him with bobby πŸ˜• ye kya scene hai??
People loved KSG in KZK ? For essaying role of a rapist ?🀣 

Looks like people really love to keep a track of our activities. You guys just created this seperate thread in your home ground for us?😲

You could have messaged us instead to bless you with our attention !

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SHENAZANSER

🀣

but i saw him with bobby πŸ˜• ye kya scene hai??

Kuch toh gadbad hainπŸ˜‰ I think KSG is making clones of himself. Hain bhagwan,. utha le mujheπŸ˜†
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bhej na isko door itna tu...
laut ke kabhi aa na paaye saala.
Edited by Mihirism - 12 years ago