KSG ; we love YOU <3

MrsSobtiGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello people :D Yes, this is a thread for those certain people who can't stand ''lord grover'' :) Why do WE love him so much and respect him? Let's travel back in time, shall we? His acting wasn't that good in ''Kitani Mast Hai Zindagi Hai,'' but it was alright..then he entered ''Princess dollie aur uska magic,'' Again his acting wasn't perfect, but it was okay. Then he entered KZK, around 2005/6 -- He played a small role as Sharad Opposite Sneha aka JW, his acting wasn't perfect, but it improved TREMEDOUSLY, and he bagged many fans from there! Then he did small roles in Solaah Singaar, CID and Parrivaar - His acting was the same as KZK :) Finally this AMAZING actor entered DMG in 2007...and during these times his acting improved SOOO much that he won MILLIONS OF hearts! Not only did his EPIC acting win these hearts, but his HOT loooks, and BODY <3 Millions of girls are crazy on this LADIES-MAN, I'm DEWAAANA for him (: Why do we love him? FOR EVERYTHING HE DOES. He respects his fans and always wishes them well, everytime he wins something or is offered something or ANYTHING -- he always says it thanks to his fans. I envy him for that !!!

Coming back to why YOU hate him, well let me guess BOYS are jealous of him and then the girls? Let me tell YOU why... Technically YOU beleive that he cheated on Shraddha Nigam - his EX wife for Nicole Alvares? Right? Well let me tell you, I don't think he cheated, i beleive rumours we're made up because this SO-CALLED-MEDIA dislike him. So Point proved? Yeah pretty much OR another reason could be he covered up for Shraddha cheating? (Don't hate her, I like her aswell!) <3 Then the TRIO thing with him, Shraddha, Nic and JJ -- I beleive that is complete BULLSHIT. JJ would never be in a relationship with a married man, nearly breaking another woman's house -- JJ would never do that! So point proved. NEXT KSG's break up with Nic ---
"Karan has always been known to be a ladies man, but frankly there's more to him than just that and he wants to shed that image too. He's been tied up with work of late. He's just bagged a reality show and he has a film in his kitty too. That doesn't leave him with much time on hand for romance," insists the source. This could mean that KSG didn't have time for Nic, so he broke up with her. :) Yeaaah that's all my beleifs!

But yeah you are all blaming him for his personal life? Why, is that my business? or yours? NO! All of you LIFE-LESS people are hovering over this bechara! Kisi ne sahi kaha, You can love him or hate him BUT YOU CAN'T IGNORE HIM. And you can't say you can't respect him either -- BECAUSE DUDE I ENVY HIM, I RESPECT HIM AND I LOVE HIM. Why? Because he is a amazing person, aswell as an actor. HE is the BEST actor i have ever seen! Being honest, the first guy i EVER fell so HARD for (In a ACTOR-love/obsession way) !!!!

One more thing, He also looks PERFECT with any girl! Whether it's JJ, or SA or SK or ANYONE ! He even looks HOT with ANY guy including his love KARAN WAHI OR RAM KAPOOR OR ANYONE! He is fantastic, amazing, brilliant, breathtaking, astonishing, awe-inspiring, exciting, overwhelming, THE EPITOME OF PERFECTION & MUCH more! I could go on forever :D

This post was made because i was so upset by the comments on Ankita's thread on ''Karan's-Single.'' I'm sorry to the MOD's, I didn't mean to cause such a hungama, but i cannot control how much anger inside me. I feel like i'mma crack the computer screen! Those life-less losers out there need to be taught a lesson! =|

One more thing ; He is my INSPIRATION.  + One other thing, I hate EVERYONE who hates/dislikes KSG <3 -- Without a VALID reason.

I know this topic will get closed, and sorry for my misbehaviour but I'm so PISSED off.

I LOVE YOU KARAN SINGH GROVER. <3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ksgforever10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Woahhh man such a FAB topic !!

you're just like me..
even he is my inspiration and I hate everyone who dis-repsects or hates KSG !! I dunno y but I do !!!
i love this topic from the core of my heart dude !!!
FAB !!
honestly agar KSG ye padta he would be then damnnn proud of all his fans especially like you !! LOVED each and every bit of this post !! FAB work..awesomly written..I simply agree to each and every line of what you've said...
I LOVE KARAN SINGH GROVER AND HE IS MY INSPIRATION...

Fultooo fatak post hn yrrr👏

Xoxo
henali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow...gud work dude...!!...yes...KSG IS THE EPITOME OF PERFECTION... n those who dont believe this...let them go 2 hell...they'r just 2 jealous ...

awesum post...keep it up...!!
MrsSobtiGrover thumbnail

Originally posted by: ksgforever10

Woahhh man such a FAB topic !!

you're just like me..
even he is my inspiration and I hate everyone who dis-repsects or hates KSG !! I dunno y but I do !!!
i love this topic from the core of my heart dude !!!
FAB !!
honestly agar KSG ye padta he would be then damnnn proud of all his fans especially like you !! LOVED each and every bit of this post !! FAB work..awesomly written..I simply agree to each and every line of what you've said...
I LOVE KARAN SINGH GROVER AND HE IS MY INSPIRATION...

Fultooo fatak post hn yrrr👏

Xoxo

LOOOL Thank you very much, i didn't know bashers commented there otherwise i would have given them a piece of my mind there, then when i saw the post blocked -- i went to check it then i realized how much RUBBISH they said =| So yeah...

Thanks! I'll always stick to KSGians!!!! I agree with EVERY word you've saiddd!

MrsSobtiGrover thumbnail

Originally posted by: henali

wow...gud work dude...!!...yes...KSG IS THE EPITOME OF PERFECTION... n those who dont believe this...let them go 2 hell...they'r just 2 jealous ...

awesum post...keep it up...!!

Thankss!! Agrreeed!
mini_ksg_AR thumbnail
for All those lifeless #@!^*** 🤬 loosers...SLAPPP...aur hindi mein isko Thappad nahi bolte bcz they deserve not a thappad but a chaanta wid wat all BULLSHIT dey wrote abt KSG , SA n KSGIANS...n yeah ur post is Muuaahhh...Will cm bak later again n edit
MrsSobtiGrover thumbnail

Originally posted by: mini_ksg_AR

for All those lifeless #@!^*** 🤬 loosers...SLAPPP...aur hindi mein isko Thappad nahi bolte bcz they deserve not a thappad but a chaanta wid wat all BULLSHIT dey wrote abt KSG , SA n KSGIANS...n yeah ur post is Muuaahhh...Will cm bak later again n edit

Loool Thanks for commeting! I totally agree with what u saidd!
rajsuaksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
guys bekar me chillake kya faida

unlogo ko kehene se KSG kuch bura nehi hoga

just chill and keep loving him
angel_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
loved the post nd love him sooo muchhh..😊
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Then the TRIO thing with him, Shraddha, Nic and JJ -- I beleive that is complete BULLSHIT. JJ would never be in a relationship with a married man, nearly breaking another woman's house -- JJ would never do that! So point proved.

HE is the BEST actor i have ever seen!

Luv these lines 👏👏👏👏👏