India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Unanswered Questions (Page 3)

mandy0310 Channel Moderator
mandy0310
mandy0310

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Yes, there were a lot of questions remained unanswered. At least the writers could have explained how Sudhir was at fault instead of Dadu for what happened to Arjun's mom

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sejal719

sejal719 IF-Rockerz
sejal719
sejal719

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
heavily disappointed with the last epi.. :(
lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
You are right. Lot of issues were left unsolved.  Whatever the reason, Ekta should not have allowed for this type of ending.  Left a bad taste in the mouth.  After all the hype given to THE RAAZ, this ending is not acceptable.  They massacred the ending, which should have been beautiful, All cut and paste spoilt the name of KMH. 

Though we fans will remember KMH2 for the past beautiful episodes and the memories left by Karan, Kritika and KMH cast for their awesome performances, we cannot forget the brilliant script writers and the directors for their outstanding imagination and hard work.

I would request Ekta that there should be a sequel to KMH2 and all issues left unsolved, be clarified.

Edited by lara3110 - 26 May 2011 at 10:07pm

rose-girl

stranger11 Goldie
stranger11
stranger11

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
I don';t think the last episode was given its best!
First of all many lose ends!..why did Daddu kill Arjun's mom he should have been given an explanation!
Secondly, i think the episode should have ended on Arjun and Arohi's room instead of like last time whr they get married and that is the end
Lastly, I think the regrets that everyone had daddu and chachu should have been minimized and the episode should have had new scenes instead of half the time just repeating old scenes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Love-Hate-violette

violette IF-Rockerz
violette
violette

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
i am unable to get how much Channel CVs nose around with Production CVs job of storytelling... either or both of them had an unclear vision and they completely messed up with KMH's storyline.. both in Season 1 and Season 2...   both stories had many loopholes and many subplots were left unanswered... and left viewers confused...Confused

for me KMH2 was complete mess in the start.. and unable to retain the high TRPs... it picked up in middle.. bt was never actually on track... and now new CV Mr. Prashant Bhat was hired to resuce it...

same thing with happened.. with KMH1.. but slightly differently... .. KMH1 was excellante at start.. took a nose dive in middle.. and they brot in Mr. PB(as we called him thn)..and KMH1 surfaced up really well towards the end.. (it had reached its peak TRP of 1) when the channel decided to scrap it... (gave it a mahabakwaas ending).. for a reality show.. pati, patni aur woh!..

I think Imagine is not on right path.. a channel cant run like this... i remember how many times Sony revamped itself, scrapped umpteen of shows... (including one of Karan and one of Kritika)... untill recently when KBC rescued it.. bt it had flagship show of CID at its hand.. Imagine has nothing permanent to boast off except 4 short cameos of reality shows...

i think Karan_kritika shud come on a different channel may b Star One.. bt its not in hands of actors what work they get and what channel they work.. many a talents r sitting idly.. looking for a re-break... Stars/Production House dont work its the story that works... almost each and every channel is busy scrapping shows early all in name of TRPs... all except Starone.. i dunno wat strategy it has!

so i would hope luck favors KK*2 and give thm wat they deserve..  Imagine always had completely ignored KK*2 star power for Rakhi Sawant and tht Jyoti gal... unlike Star Plus, Zee, and Colors who keep on promoting their each and every star crowd-pullers..  cant understand their strategy at all..  even Starplus had sense to cash on KK*2's popularity by not letting them vote out in ZNKD...so much of a strategy!LOL

as for Arjun-Arohi.. they would have place in my heart.. bt of course of Season 1.. Embarrassed 

Edited by violette - 27 May 2011 at 12:26am
myviewprem IF-Sizzlerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
I am still wondering why dadu shot Arjun mom thinking she is terrorist?

why sudhir implicated her falsely in the terrorist case?

how rudra cme to know arjun is his moms son in orphanage and adopted him?

how RPS knew arjun mom? were they brother-sis or friends or colleagues or what

why RPS became criminal?

who is arjun real dad?

how arjun will search for real dad?

will arjun real dad family accept him?

will arjun be able to lead normal life by society after leaving criminal path?

what happens to rps and family who will take care of his business and family now that mikhael is dead?

why is raj not with arjun-he had adopted him right?

etc etc

rose-girl

friend4life Newbie
friend4life
friend4life

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
hi friends, as i seen karan n kritika in sbs saying they r not happy with this end. they didnt get what is happening in the last episode, i totally agree with them i my self didnt really like the episode. it should have been a romantic episode. there was not need of karan saying no body like him from his familly other then dadi, rashi, romit bcoz we all know that. and wedding seen should have been longer and better then this. but anyway nothing can happen now its over,,,,,,,,,,hoping 4 season 3 and best of luck 2 kranika 4 the future. best wishes 4rm all of us 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aparna4karanikaHaHaHeHe-Hupp

friend4life Newbie
friend4life
friend4life

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
hate u imagine

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index