Posted: 12 years ago
U know most of the shows of ekta ended like getting the lead married in last episode in last few minutes and end of the story well that should not happen with kitani ..she should show 1 hour special episode after they unite their lovely moments they know how much popular this show is and special show to people so they should end it with grand preparation although they are ending it fast it doesn't mean they can't even prepare huge ending they should do that for fans concern well kmh really deserve beautiful ending not hurry ending...but i guess there will be not any special show...feeling sad for kmh

why did ekta made such a good show litrally the best show on earth..Why I got soo emotionally attached to it..Why, we r seeing a day where KMH will not cum in 8:00 slot.

Imagine ending all  best shows 1 by 1..
I dont understand! They want to run channel just with  RKR repeat telecast all the day?? 🤣
All the established actors who worked for Imagine are in bad luck with bad timing I guess...
I am unable to understand channel plan...They are axing down shows like anything!!!

Anyways wat say guys there should be a special ending or typical ending?

Edited by -Love-Hate- - 12 years ago
special ending yaar but we surely need a maha episode
You understand, I understand and I'm sure all the viewers understand as well, but what's the use?
 IMAGINE DOESN'T
And you are right, they'll run the channel by showing RKR repeat telecasts all day😆 And Oh yeah, how can I forget, Chandragupth and Ramayan telecasts too😆😆

Watching RKR promos irritate me enough, I can't IMAGINE watching the show🤣let alone repeat telecasts🥱🥱🥱🥱
Is kitni coming on tomorrow cos evry1s sayin its last epi today?😕
Originally posted by kmh2biggestfan

Is kitni coming on tomorrow cos evry1s sayin its last epi today?😕

it was last episode
KMH2 din't even get a typical ending, it got a bakwaas ending🤢 Special ending is dooor dooor dooor ki baat🤢😡
what the heck,tmrw they cudv dun sumfink lyk 5years laterr?with arjuhi's kids and finishd it there,or their suhaag raat:(
  THANKS 4 TELLIN ME!xx

SHIT ENDING THO
hi guys,

i just watched the last episode of kitani mohabbat hain and i must say that it was not at all upto my expectations. 
The episode of course was rushed but apart from that it left alot of unanswered questions as well. 
the whole amrit-rudr thing was given no ending, it seems they were in love but nothing much about that was explained. And the conversation betn rudr and amrit made it seem like there was a really big reason that arohi should not be in rudr pratabs house would not be just that kartar singh put his mother in jail. also, rudr said that this secret only him and amrit noe, so how can sudhir noe this. 
Even in that respect nothing was explained as to why his mother was put in jail, how sudhir and amrit found out and no conversation between kartar singh and arjun on this regard. 
even the end was finished without any of arjuns family (rashi, dadi, even rudr for that matter) were shown in the end. 
Somehow, this end also doesnt seem like an end. I must say, i am very disappointed that such a good show ended like this. Though i have enjoyed the show for the time that it ran. 
Edited by kanikanayar@gma - 12 years ago
omg i know.. i am so UNHAPPY  about this..  i always blame ekta but for once its not her fault i mean she couldn't do more.. STUPID IMAGINE!!! all i have to say!
Originally posted by brainychild92

omg i know.. i am so UNHAPPY  about this..  i always blame ekta but for once its not her fault i mean she couldn't do more.. STUPID IMAGINE!!! all i have to say!

ya, i agree she cudnt help it this time. they just made her rush the end. she probably wudve planned for a more elaborate suspense but that cudnt happen. i mean mikhael was the most obvious choice for the shooter bt i thot maybe we wud get suprised and it wud be someone we wudve never thot.. bt this rushed end ruined everything!