Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabafaiz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
it was awsome👏...:) loved it 🤗... its getting more interesting with every upate👍🏼...thanks..will b eagerly waiting for next part😊
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome part...i loved how geet innocently confessed that she was missing maan more than her dad as well...the insaaf part was very cute n hot...i loved it...n geeet is even taking the first step...i wonder whether maan will face her or nt...n now i really cnt wait for the nxt part after reading the precap...continue soon n thnx for the pm...
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hey!

Read your FF...must say, it's very interesting and the concept is really good. Maan loves her and she loves him too, but guess she has not realized or should I say, doesn't want to realize. Whatever, it's great! Do continue soon and also add me to your PM list. Thanks for the PM! :)
Edited by Starry_night - 12 years ago
divareena thumbnail

Aww I love how maaneet miss each other. Geet wants to see maan but she has to be strong for her family.

Aww geet is falling in love with maan since she has started drinking black coffee and cannot stop thinking about him.

Loved how their reunion and how they could not stop touching each other. Even maan knows that geet loves him and cannot live without him.

Loool loved it when geet said that maan is hot best friend. Loool geet bit maan's thumb and he wants to bite her everywhere.

Aww so sweet that geet wanted to sleep together with maan on the same bed.

looking forward to the next update
RukhluvMaan thumbnail
Oh.amazing update.. Loved it..
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh my precap tells me next update is gonna be hot, please update again soon. thanks for the PM.
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
finally Geet's resolve is breaking down, loved it Marvee
-shamima- thumbnail
Omd geet is so in love with maan but she is ignorant to the feeling and maan gave her an easy way out by saying that it's just that his her hot best friend lol and ooh love their little teasing and maan bringing geets desires to the max and awe geet letting him share the bed and blanket lol anyways loving the precap can't wait and great update 😊
marvee-khan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
New Thread Guyss!!!

Continue your comments over there😛

Love you all, Cheers,
-Marvee

Thread 2
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
AHH! THAT WAS HOT :DD

I love love love their reunion. aww! maan missed her soo much.

I m so glad geet is opening up! I cannot wait for the confession then some ahem ahem scenes ;)

I loveee the way you described their feelings! :D

Congoo on 150!