con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Muahhh
Xxx
>33
ytanuja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome update, poor geet is not able to accept her papa's death seeing her maan is in lot of pain,love the scene wer both consoling each other.
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That was Beautiful!!!

loved it ...awesome!!!
RukhluvMaan thumbnail
OH.LOVE THE UPDATE. But it was realy emotional.. A big lose..well now she undrestood the importance of her relationship with maan..
jasraj123 thumbnail
nice update. sad and emotional sooo much to make me cry. geet wanted maan to be with her all the time. nice and sweet.

precap is interesting and pls update soon.

thanks for pm
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Very beautiful , very touching...loved the update...
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hI..Marvee...thanx for PM.

very emotional and awesome update...her father is no more...her father came to her in dreams and tell her to believe on Maan.
sky_86 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hailaaa😳yeh kaisa precap likh diya aapne?omg omg your writing and creative style just reaches new heights and new peaks just as the ghsp writers reach new lows😉..actually you know what...since the past few weeks i have been thinking and mulling over what would happen next in "untold emotions" as opposed to my previous preoccupation as to what would happen tonight in ghsp...i was startled  at first  but then thanked you in my thoughts  that atleast im lucky that i know of someone so talented and logical who writs excatly what i and my cousins havebeen missing since January in ghsp..STANDING OVATION TO YOU👏👏THANKS for pm...may you have a long life and loads of time to continue writing ...
ninand thumbnail
😭... that was 😭.. you wrote it well... yep.. its only in losses such as this , that we truly understand the value of what we possess.. 

thanks for the pm , do post the next part soon.
ssch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
😭😭😭
awesome as always
thanx for pm