Users

Frequent Posters

soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awsome part lovd it plzzz cont soon
CrystalSaya thumbnail
ITS SO NICE...FEELING PAIN FOR MAAN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I HOPE GEET WILL UNDERSTAND DAT LIFE IS INCOMPLETE WIDOUT D LOVE OF  A FAMILY......UPDATE SOON...
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update
cont soon
thanks 4 the pm
ruhakhan thumbnail
hey dat was a nice update oh so maans mom has blood cancer ok do update soon
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
love the proposal bit, and the bit where he was describing what all he love in her
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow niceee emotional updateee
marvee-khan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: deniac

Marvee... nice update... but i dint like that maan made her agree to marriage coz of his mom... if he had just reasoned with her that she wont lose freedom... if she aint gonna fall for anyone then y not marry someone who loves her so much ...someone who understands that she doesnt love him n wants her freedom... somehow i dint like that he almost emotionally blackmailed her

Hi!!!

See the thing  is she thinks she's marrying him because of him mom but actually she's just marrying him b/c she can't see him sad. As I said in the story, she doesn't really remember his mom but it's when she sees tears in his eyes that she breaks down.

She doesn't even realize why she's marrying him...maybe she will i the future πŸ˜›

Hope this clarifies your point😊

Cheers
-Marvee
marvee-khan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: anushaarja

leukemia oh no!!!! agar sach ka pata chal gaya toh...wat sawera will b outta pic or wat?? r u making her die??

haha i really don't know yet πŸ˜› maybe she'll stay...maybe she'll go

Cheers,
-Marvee
Gurlygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fab update. I jst loved it...
Cont soon
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: itsreallyreal

Hi!!!

See the thing  is she thinks she's marrying him because of him mom but actually she's just marrying him b/c she can't see him sad. As I said in the story, she doesn't really remember his mom but it's when she sees tears in his eyes that she breaks down.

She doesn't even realize why she's marrying him...maybe she will i the future πŸ˜›

Hope this clarifies your point😊

Cheers
-Marvee

Marvee,

am not saying she said yes coz of his mom... she definitely said yes coz she cudnt bear to see pain in his eyes... but he used the pain to make her say yes... his pain came coz he wanted to fulfill his mom's last wish... that he cud hv done by marrying any gal... y geet... i just dint like it that he showed his pain n lachari to her... thats it yaar... mera PoV hai... when u r in love... u shud show ur love n win someone over...not show ur lachari n bebasi n win them... or atleast make them think that they r bending coz of ur lachari...

anyway its ur story... n u r writing it very well... i just told what i felt bout it... TongueπŸ˜ƒ

cheers!!!

Gouri