Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

katiehiwatari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
              hey i loved it like hell.. you ve expressed it so sweetly.. thnks a looot for the pm..!!! i love this ff... plzzz pm me for the next update thnks..!!! 
marvee-khan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Klutszy_KaShian

whooosshhh Marvee... u have 138 readers already yaar!!

N looking at how bad I am at commenting... I am sure their are more late lateefs out there like moi.
I know I am horrible... it's just that i try to wait to read ur updates so I have time to writre nice long comments for you... since I've told you probably many times before that I LOVE this fic. Now I will repeat my self for my self satisfaction that it is wonderful!!! i promise I am not lying... I mean all this by heart. everytime I read ur writing I feel happy since it is amazing... and moreover Geet's character is exactly like mine... except I'd never get married. She is stubborn, ambitious, and stubborn again. lol... I'll try not pakka you so much but I have so much to say. I am horrible at putting my feelings into words though... so bear with my poor vocab and unimaginable spelling errors. 

Maan is so FAST. I mentioned it b4 i think... but yaar he is like zoomy lol. i have this ting for cartoons. Anyways, I wouldn't be surprised if geet had passed out seeing him there. And his confession!! Baapre that was even faster... agar main hoti na toh do chaar thapad lagati. I would think yeh pagal hai kya? But only if the guy wasn't as hot as maan or else maan ki hotness ko taqarr de sakta hai.. hellooo hottie... but ofc that'll never happen. Oh and did I mention that I live in canada too, this is close to my heart for dat as well. Back to original topic, Maan. He is uber fast... I wonder what Geet's parents thought of him. If was Geet's mom I would've taken the dude to a hospital. again if he wasn't as hot as maan... which is sorta impossible... okay I know I yakked a lot... but don't mind haan.. i just have too much talking/typing disorder... 

jinszyyy..

P.S. sorry for latelyness...

lol, i love reading long comments--they're my favourite and I'm so glad that you're enjoying the ff, it makes me feel so awesomeπŸ˜ƒ

and i did try to make the story more about girls like you and i, i guess, more career oriented but at the same time respecting their families n stuff.

And yaar you're awesome with your talking/typing disorder, please continueπŸ˜›
Rohini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Luvly update...marvee...jus superb...gud job...!!

Rohini

zaqxsw thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Well I will first apologise to acknowledge ur work and updates late... πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
Its a great story... Loving the way u r bringing the past out and at the same time giving us such nice romantic and hot passionate moments of Maaneet in the present...
I still wonder how can Geet keep herself away from a husband like Maan... 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Maan is such a sweetheart... It must be indeed difficult for him to keep away frm the girl he loves when she is his wife and so close to him...
I just loved the entire closet sequence...
Falling more in love with the characters of Maan and Geet...
Please update soon..
Thanks for the pm...
Love
Sakshi
LadyArwen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
he might not wait for that long... Geet only needs to know she is in love with Maan... simply awesome...
ammu5 thumbnail
marvee u r superb . ff is simply awesome thnx 4 da pm
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOOO LOVED IT LOVED IT A LOT πŸ˜ƒthanks a lot for PMπŸ˜ƒ
nisharoyce thumbnail
 oh man
u r so good
what a start