Deleted**mods please close this thread** - Page 30

Posted: 12 years ago
Awsum update...luvd it...da scene was really hot..
Cont soon...
WOW ITS AN AWESOME AND HOT UPDATE LOVE IT VERY MUCH CONTINUE SOON WAITING
dude...that was...how do i say...umm...INTENSE!! i just read all the parts and omg...i hate you...because its like...they are almost there...at the ponit where they are finally gonna cross the line...but you...you make something come in the way...either a phone call...nahin toh Annie...kya yaar...what dushmani you have with us? =/ ...i cant wait to see what happened that made them end up as Mr. & Mrs. Khurana but not as true hubby/wife...clearly the relationship is there...the friendship is there...the desire...and the love...but why wont Geet admit to it...aaisa kya hua?

cant wait for next update...pls do add me to your PM list if you have one...
JAZ
GREATTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm lovin it man... do keep goin. the pictures blended so perfectly with every described sequences... all the best for your upcomings :)
@Marvee..

Thanks for the PM...You are a fabulous writer.Totally love the FF and read all the parts in one go.👍🏼
I love the secure MSK who is willing to wait for Geet to accept her feelings. Nice to see Geet who wants to pursue her goal of becoming a doctor and sticking to it.A strong character sketches indeed. I could almost feel the sexual tension between them.😳

I wonder how long can Geet fight her inner desires before succumbing to Maan 😊

Looking forward to more updates.😊
Originally posted by drashsree100

GIRL 👏

Simply amazing how such sensuous & desire situations can arise from simple actions 👏

The very uniqueness about your writing & your story is that its a very rare combo of simple yet different , You simply made day-to-day normal situations special & beautiful  Glitter Star Blue Glitter Star Blue Glitter Star Blue

Really loved it a lot Glitter Heart Red
PinkFlower1
Thanks for the pm dear .

awww thank you so much 😳 i like writing about stuff that could potentially happen for real😃 
helps keep us dreaming eh!!😆

glad you like it!!
Thank you all so much for your comments!! Please continue to comment and like, I'm really glad that you're all liking the story so much😍

Cheers
-Marvee
whooosshhh Marvee... u have 138 readers already yaar!!

N looking at how bad I am at commenting... I am sure their are more late lateefs out there like moi.
I know I am horrible... it's just that i try to wait to read ur updates so I have time to writre nice long comments for you... since I've told you probably many times before that I LOVE this fic. Now I will repeat my self for my self satisfaction that it is wonderful!!! i promise I am not lying... I mean all this by heart. everytime I read ur writing I feel happy since it is amazing... and moreover Geet's character is exactly like mine... except I'd never get married. She is stubborn, ambitious, and stubborn again. lol... I'll try not pakka you so much but I have so much to say. I am horrible at putting my feelings into words though... so bear with my poor vocab and unimaginable spelling errors. 

Maan is so FAST. I mentioned it b4 i think... but yaar he is like zoomy lol. i have this ting for cartoons. Anyways, I wouldn't be surprised if geet had passed out seeing him there. And his confession!! Baapre that was even faster... agar main hoti na toh do chaar thapad lagati. I would think yeh pagal hai kya? But only if the guy wasn't as hot as maan or else maan ki hotness ko taqarr de sakta hai.. hellooo hottie... but ofc that'll never happen. Oh and did I mention that I live in canada too, this is close to my heart for dat as well. Back to original topic, Maan. He is uber fast... I wonder what Geet's parents thought of him. If was Geet's mom I would've taken the dude to a hospital. again if he wasn't as hot as maan... which is sorta impossible... okay I know I yakked a lot... but don't mind haan.. i just have too much talking/typing disorder... 

jinszyyy..

P.S. sorry for latelyness...
what sensous passionate part
the love ,desire for maan is there
but geet doesnt want to admit
yet
love the way anie push them to
closet
love it love it
ur doing awesome job
dear