DEEPIKA: I will always stand up for RANBIR - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

I think after that episode, Rishi uncle stopped boasting. Deepika and Sonam refused to apologize. 

Maya - you're right. I think I'd rather read a book on Amitabh and Rekha or maybe even Salman and Aishwarya. But I still would mind a Deepika Ranbir book. Or even better, Ranbir Kapoors biography cos that would include  99% of the actresses on this generation. ðŸ˜†
ladygaga thumbnail
Maya i just love the way you write!! Your comments are cynical, spicy, yet they seem earnest and straight from heart, i don't even get a hint of manipulation from your comments.. and your comments are never meant to instigate or intimidate people.. if there are categories of cynics.. then i would say that you are the perfect cynic!! Edited by ladygaga - 12 years ago
I still feel these 2 aren't done yet. There are some unresolved feelings.
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: eraser

Maya - you're right. I think I'd rather read a book on Amitabh and Rekha or maybe even Salman and Aishwarya. But I still would mind a Deepika Ranbir book. Or even better, Ranbir Kapoors biography cos that would include  99% of the actresses on this generation. ðŸ˜†

amitabh real brother ajitabh was going to write book on sr AB he said that all books on sr AB r catalog of his films  and he will write the all real things SR AB but somehoe sr.AB managed to stop his brother ajitabh bachaan both brothers still have difference with  each other
Originally posted by: ladygaga

Maya i just love the way you write!! Your comments are cynical, spicy, yet they seem earnest and straight from heart, i don't even get a hint of manipulation from your comments.. and your comments are never meant to instigate or intimidate people.. if there are categories of cynics.. then i would say that you are the perfect cynic!!

😭😭 Khushi ke aansoon and all. Filmfare ki kasam.