DEEPIKA: I will always stand up for RANBIR - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
We saw your support and stand for him @ KWK. ..

🤪
Edited by Zaxo - 12 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well of course she will, that's how she is gonna get publicity.

On the serious note, she is pretty strong and I like that she stands up for him even after how her family and he treated her. Well at least what I heard was she wasn't treated well! WHo knows what the truth was!

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She indeed wasn't treated well, Lensa. And that is clear and known by the articles by Ranbir's mom and sis on DP. Her mom especially. I dont remember the lines she used but it was disrespectful towards DP and their relationship.
smilecheese thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If she doesn't comment... zoom isko pheko says "Ranbir ke naam par Deepika udh kar chal padi!"

If she says something bad... zoom isko pheko says "Ranbir aur Deepika ka ek aur jhagda. Deepika ne bulaya Ranbir ko ek na mard!"

If she says something good... zoom isko pheko says "Ranbir aur Deepika mein dosti, ab kya hoga Mallya ka?"

Basically puts these actors in a tough spot to say anything. I like the first option the best though, let Ranbir speak for himself Deepika... 
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LMFAO she is so fake! Girl you bashed Ranbir last year so much! Yet he stayed quiet. And now you say this? Make up your mind girl!
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Ranbir is in London..now this interview hmmm..

No wonder ,Siddy here is planting pics and other stuff.. marking his territory ..LOL

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Deepikas-cute-gift-to-Sidhartha/articleshow/8586778.cms

The Kingfisher girls must have told him tales about Ranbir's fatal charms..

Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Stand up for Ranbir?? Was that KWK show an act of "Standing up" for Ranbir? If that was standing up, wonder what standing against would be.
Whatever it is - I hope she just shuts up about it once and for all. Ranbir-Deepika was no modern day Heer-Ranjha saga thatt needs to be constantly circulated and recirculated. Find a new branch to hang your publicity banner from.
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lol what a bad joke it was by deepika😆
Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
HA HA HA dis is the joke of da century😆

Sry Deepika just plz sit down! He dsnt want U to stand up for him! We saw how kind u were already!
chocobear thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zaxo

We saw your support and stand for him @ KWK. ..

🤪

I would love to see that kind of support more often☺️😆

@topic
another publicity stint from deepika. I dont know why does she uses RK most of the time. 🤔