Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

Motherhood - Oh, so important! (Page 7)

Asawari_naksh IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reguser

Nice discussion again Tongue

Somehow, in YR not just mothers, the women crowd just don't use brain. 

1. Akshara - No need to tell anything. Knowing what is expected from her, she does something totally opposite. That too when she doesn't have the courage to stand up to what she has done. Either do what you want and be bold or do what others expect from you. Don't understand this in-between behavior.

2. Varsha - Whatever she plans, it turns out to be horrible. I don't understand which bua will be happy to day-care niece/nephew for one whole month? She knows that there is wedding preparation in Akshara's house. Then what is the need to keep her baby with Akshara for one whole month? 

3. Rajashri - Always bothered about temporary relieves. Meri beti/rajkumari kush hogayi? Bas, thats enough till I get one more worry.

4. Babi-Ma - Though she is happy to see Akshara happy, the moment, G3 says something, her problem shifts. She can change her opinions without any delay.

Yes, I am interested  to know what they will do with Akshara once she overhears the clowns + chudail conversation. This is the time for her to stand up for herself.  Will she or won't she? My money is on more rona dhona. Kab tak Naithik will keep stepping in?Confused Bindiya probably saw her & continued the conversationAngry

Varsha bhi mahaan bangayi after yestLOL Maate ki friend jo haiSleepy Akshara ko yahi bula letheShocked Does anyone use their brains besides dadi? A day w/o dadi, Maheshwari sadan will be a madhouse. Rajsri's rajkumariii...was so fake yestDead BM ko hata dho, for a min I thought she would ask CD to cut it out yestDead Too much to expect from a female RBLOL

For Dimri & co - Meri ek kwaish puri karo; ek din ke liye sahi, pls let Akshara politely ask Bindiya "kaunsi dushmani nikhal rahi ho?" & then turn to G3 & say "maa, aap bhi?"Clap & simply walk away. That will be a good start! Baby steps, just baby steps!

Edited by FLGators - 28 May 2011 at 8:04am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Vertzxyzeanamika00-Pallavi-_vinita_saru.g--Nishita--

-Pallavi- Goldie
-Pallavi-
-Pallavi-

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

Yes, I am interested  to know what they will do with Akshara once she overhears the clowns + chudail conversation. This is the time for her to stand up for herself.  Will she or won't she? My money is on more rona dhona. Kab tak Naithik will keep stepping in?Confused Bindiya probably saw her & continued the conversationAngry

Varsha bhi mahaan bangayi after yestLOL Maate ki friend jo haiSleepy Akshara ko yahi bula letheShocked Does anyone use their brains besides dadi? A day w/o dadi, Maheshwari sadan will be a madhouse. Rajsri's rajkumariii...was so fake yestDead BM ko hata dho, for a min I thought she would ask CD to cut it out yestDead Too much to expect from a female RBLOL

For Dimri & co - Meri ek kwaish puri karo; ek din ke liye sahi, pls let Akshara politely ask Bindiya "kaunsi dushmani nikhal rahi ho?" & then turn to G3 & say "maa, aap bhi?"Clap & simply walk away. That will be a good start! Baby steps, just baby steps!

Akshara standing up for herself? Not in YR season 1.LOL I will be happy if she complains about G3 with Naitik, but that also no chance. 

Varsha and her ideas always create problems for Akshara. Still Rajashri doesn't understand this. She has seen how mean G3 can become at times. So why creating more problems?

If we see the history (and future also) of YR, almost all the problems are created because of brain-less acts. In a way it proves that if you keep the rishta only with "heart" then you are bound to have lots of problems. So synchronize heart and mind to have a strong and mazboot rishta.  
--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAYA_09

ap dusri shaadi karlo; typical soap style...ROFL Mujhe kahi nahi jaana, maa ko, DJ ko humhari zaroorat haiSleepy If this track clicks that is where this is headed; difficulty conceiving...Ouch

sari waht does it mean i dont understand u r telling if akshi vl never become a mother these things can happen that's what u r saying def next tiem akashi vl playing with ehr baby really i dont think anythingbad if babali 's baby have any problem def she vl die [bindya]

@bold -  I was simply mocking Akshara's maatagiriLOL Nothing more to it. Dusri shaadi nahi hogi baba. Ab mazaak mein bhi nahi bolungi. Kaan pakadke sorry...Smile

@blue - I never suggested she will never be pregnant; I think you are reading between lines like alwaysSmile By difficulty conceiving, I meant they will put off the next pregnancy track just to drag the Bindiya-G3 being nasty track.

Jaya - I say a lot of things for fun, pls just take it with a grain of salt. I am no CV, agar mera bus chaltha; neither Bindiya nor Akshara would be in SS...ROFL Even if they were Akshara would send Bindiya packing...ROFL & Akshara would be river rafting in Alaska, G3 se bahut dhur...ROFLNo offense to G3Big smile

Edited by FLGators - 28 May 2011 at 9:49am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Vertzxyzeanamika00Madhavi_Di_vinita_Asawari_nakshTafseer--Nishita--

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

Originally posted by Tafseer

y everyone feel includign me felt liek naitik vl remarry becoz of gay3 or kashi forcing naitik toget marry again i knwo it is not ekta serial but y it came on our mind becoz last scene or precap or waht vl akshi think or waht vl gay3 do vl naitik agree for second marriage

it didn't come to our mind...only u are thinking that...plzz aisa kuch nahi hone wala...1st Akshara can conceive again n 2ndly even if she is not able to conceive, Naitik will never opt for second marriage...itna bharosa toh hai Naksh ke pyaar par..Big smile Naitik ko Akshara ke saath parenthood nibhana hai naaki kisi aur ke saath...Smile
chii this thought is killing me...plzz think positive...don't even get the thought of Naitik remarrying...Ouch chaahe Gayatri kitni hi chandalika na ho jaaye she will never ask Naitik to remarry...YR hai yeh YR...itna yakeen toh hai is show par...Big smile

Agree with you Taffy... Big smile When all these post of naitik remarrying was going on I was like... Shocked then... LOL How cn someone think like that when there r no such indications in the story line... OuchPlease think positive... Big smile atleast try toh kar sakte hai for a change... LOL

haan , ab tho mazaak mein bhi kuch nahi bolungi. Even if I do disclaimer ke saathLOL

Edited by FLGators - 28 May 2011 at 9:46am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00Madhavi_DiAsawari_naksh

Tafseer IF-Sizzlerz
Tafseer
Tafseer

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

y everyone feel includign me felt liek naitik vl remarry becoz of gay3 or kashi forcing naitik toget marry again i knwo it is not ekta serial but y it came on our mind becoz last scene or precap or waht vl akshi think or waht vl gay3 do vl naitik agree for second marriage

it didn't come to our mind...only u are thinking that...plzz aisa kuch nahi hone wala...1st Akshara can conceive again n 2ndly even if she is not able to conceive, Naitik will never opt for second marriage...itna bharosa toh hai Naksh ke pyaar par..Big smile Naitik ko Akshara ke saath parenthood nibhana hai naaki kisi aur ke saath...Smile
chii this thought is killing me...plzz think positive...don't even get the thought of Naitik remarrying...Ouch chaahe Gayatri kitni hi chandalika na ho jaaye she will never ask Naitik to remarry...YR hai yeh YR...itna yakeen toh hai is show par...Big smile

Agree with you Taffy... Big smile When all these post of naitik remarrying was going on I was like... Shocked then... LOL How cn someone think like that when there r no such indications in the story line... OuchPlease think positive... Big smile atleast try toh kar sakte hai for a change... LOL

haan , ab tho mazaak mein bhi kuch nahi bolungi. Even if I do disclaimer ke saathLOL

LOL LOL haan kuch bhi bolne se pehle sau baar soch lena...warna pata nahi us mazaak  ko kaun sach samajh le...Ouch LOL LOL

Madhavi_Di_vinita_--Sari--

saman.17 IF-Rockerz
saman.17
saman.17

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by saman.17

Originally posted by saman.17

mujhe toh hasi aarahi thi yeh sab padke...LOLLOL
naitik ki dusri shaadi hope yeh baat bindiya hi karde uske saamne tab toh woh aesi blast honewaali hai ki apni shaadi bhi bhuk jaayegi...ROFL hope @least akshara ab toh kuch strong ho jaaye & babli ke muh pe kuch bolde warna yeh toh maate se bhi upar ho jaayegi...OuchOuch

Naitik bandariya ko hi nahin uske supporters ko bhi blast kardega...ROFL Akshara ke expression dekhkar lag raha hai shayad react karegi...Big smilepar mate ki kuch guarantee nahin hai...Ouch
ek baar toh me laalu prasad yadav ki baat ke guarantee le sakti hu lekin maate woh toh meri samaj se bahut upar hai...OuchLOL
@Bold - Yeh beech mein kaha se aagaya...ROFL
arey woh toh zindagi bhar bas aashvasan deta rehta hai na but kuch karta nhui hai so once i can beleave his words also but maate apne liye kuch bole its just next to impossible us din toh chamatkar hi ho jaayega...ShockedShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sari--

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged

LOL LOL haan kuch bhi bolne se pehle sau baar soch lena...warna pata nahi us mazaak  ko kaun sach samajh le...Ouch LOL LOL

Itne saare unwritten rules, no mazaak, no name calling, no ghaaliya...Ab forum mein bhi maatagiri karungi...ROFL

_vinita_-Nasreen-pvlaks

Go to top