Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: FLGators

Akshara -  It's increasingly becoming evident that having a MC was suicidal; like she did it on purpose. What can she do to stop this slippery slope she is currently riding? So Dear Akshara, here is piece of advice - 

• Stop dwelling in the past; move forward & try to reach your ultimate goal. Currently, it looks like it's more of a family goal, not just hers😆
  • Apne pati pur dhyan dho, baccha(i) apne aap aayega(i); ignore the Bindiya's & G3's in your life. Ananya ko uske maa ke paas chodo. Kaafi hadh tak it was ok but daily meetings is too much to take🤢 Aur importantly G3 ko khush rakhne ka plan chodo😆

Motherhood is the solution to your problems, work on it😳 Ssshh...SMP, suna hai?😍

Gayatri

• Aakhir kya chahti hai? Yest, in the morning she says bahu ko dekhe bahut bura lagtha hai but when a happy bahu comes with her husband from a long drive; uski khushi gayab😕
  • Let's forget Akshara for a moment here, she is the bahu. Does she want to see a happy beta? Happy bahu means happy beta. G3 ki jaan Munna mein basthi hai,haina?😕
  • Does she want bahu to rest or gadhe ki tarah Rashmi ki shaadi ki tayyari karo?😕
  • Bahu gangaur ki murthi nahi utha sakthi but Rashmi ki shaadi ke liye bade bade barthan uta sakthi hai😕
  • Bahu pur chillana zaroori hai? Chillane se ghum bhool jayegi?😕

Her only peeve in all of this is she couldn't become dadi. She will be cured of those hideous faces when that happens; so Akshara's motherhood again the solution.  

Bindiya

Have you ever seen or heard "Perfect Bindiya" excited about her baby?

• Is it a boy or a girl? Kaunsa naam accha hai? Eating healthy, vagera...Nahi m'am wants to peek into a married couple's bedroom😡 Uske saamne SMP karlo baba, curiosity bandh hogi...😆Jo tumne RR ke saath kiya tha to carry this "dino ka baccha" is the most that can happen in a married couple's room...🤣
  • Pls chugliyaan bandh karo for your babies sake; I don't want another Gunwanti in the making...🤢 2 is too much to take; 3 from the same mold would be fatal...🤣

Bindiya ko bhagane ka ek plan hai, labor pains!😆 Calculation mein galthi huyi hai, that thing is ready to pop! Jaldi bahar niklo aur hum sabko bachao... 🤣Again, Motherhood - Oh, so important!

sarita   a  big 🤗  for  u... aree  yaar vo  bacha bhi  yehi  chahta   hoga   ki  mein  kab  iske  pet  se  bahar  nkalun...bechara/i   pak  gaya  hoga  apne  maa  ki  gungan  sunkar  apni  nani  se 😆
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sarita  nice  post like  always.👏
G3  and  her  lovely  Bidiya😡. why  she  trust  bindiya  over  akshara  ? akshar  ghar  mai  raheti  hai  and  bindiya  to  just  guest . did  g3  ever  thinks  that  what  will  happen  to  her  lovely  Rashmi  after  shadi? when  she  taunt  akshi  ek  baar  bhi  usko  khyal  aata  hai  that  same  can  be  happen  to  my  doughter ? i  think  every  mom  should  think  this  before  misbehaving  with  there  bahu. and  bindiya  why  she  is  not  thinking  about  her  baby  ? it  not  bourn  yet  anything  can  go  wrong  . she  is  only  6month  preg.  and  she  never  talk  about  her  baby  so  serprising  for  mom  she  is  more  worried  about  akshra  ki  khush  bigadna  then  apni  khushi  par  khush  hona.
Sari    i  have  qwestion  what  if  akshi  not  become  mother? what  will  be  g3  do  ? remarei  naitik  so  she  can  become  dadi? and  what  if  nandini  or  rashmi  are  in  same  problem  like  akshara? then  what  singhaniya  will  do? and  i  dont   think  akshi  will  ever  can  make  g3  happy . she  always  finds  problem. kai  log  kabhi  khush  nahi  rahe  saket😡.
here  i  think  G3  is  more  creating  Problem  then  Bindiya. if  g3  shut  up  bindiya  she  will  never  come  in  between  akhsi  and  g3  but  i  dont  have  any  hope.
so  yes  motherhood  is  important  . and  if  akshi  can  make  it  happen  for  g3  ki  khoushi   then  welcome  i  will  love  to  see  SMP   and  naksh  over  crying  akshi  and  angry  naitik.
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _charu_

very right..infact the whole life takes a U turn after the arrival of baby...comes with a diff. set of problems, until n unless u have a "sakhi" like akshara🤢 who u can employ as a babysitter for free ! the worst part is that equation b/w hubby and wife changes a lot 😭  ghar ka kaam , gayitri, gayitri ka kaam will never change but i dun want naitik to change 😭 akshara's excuse will be the same "mujhe bahut kaam hai" 🤢 this time i'll be genuine, free time  nahi milta ekdum, for at least a yr or two and till then, 2nd baby ki planning starts  

S's r obsessed with motherhood bec. they r being taunted day in and out (courtesy bindu) 🤢 bechari bhabh ibechari maasiji bechare daada, kitne sapne the unke 😆 i agree, for 9 months, bahu ko thoda respite milega, but only temporary...  i hope doc. says it in front of gayitri that she should not take any tension..saare dino's line par aa jayenge 😛 bahu ko waaris dena hai, ek baar that happens, they will start their bullying again..

hadh hi ho gayi, whats there to get so much irritated ke Akshara's MA  has to taunt her for the miscarriage 😭 Akshara is making it worse thanks to ananya 🤢 everyone feels ke bahu needs to come out of depression ! chahe woh ekdum normal ho ! when will papita stop sending ananya ? when akshara will tell them "okay ab main is dukh se bahar aa gayi hoon, plz don't send ananya to me" 😲

When will Ananya stop coming? Fever is a disguised blessing in this case for us & Akshara too. Varsha's possessive avatar will resurface😆 She may not say it out loud although I am not going to bet on that one after Fri but it will be implied. Kya daud lagayi thi in those platforms;😆 first time mom tho shayad teek hi hai. If they can fuss over DJ, daud tho banta hai for an infant...🤣 Badi bahu ko bhi jaana hai Dr ke paas

This spoon feeding/over possessive saas's are really getting to me these days🤢 Why can't these girls be shown to be more independent or learning to be independent & their trials & tribulations to get there? Nayi soch ka kya hua? Varsha is no different either; hur baath ke liye maa ya daadi Kuch tho apna karo. We are going back in time with this new G3 avatar😕 I hope at least this avatar brings Akshara into her element; at what point is she going to say enough is enough. I know it's never but I am the kind who never gives up😆

Akshara, thoda tho hum sabka advice lelo; try karne mein kya problem hai? Waise bhi tumhare saare plans flop hogaye, gulabogiri, guruma jhaap, etc... Nothing has worked😕 Ab gandhigiri try kar lo; satyagriha, fake fainting, papita ka advice lekhe we will hire a fake Dr too, to teach guruma kekta style...🤣

deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
😳🤢
Originally posted by: madhaviben

G3  and  her  lovely  Bidiya😡. why  she  trust  bindiya  over  akshara  ? akshar  ghar  mai  raheti  hai  and  bindiya  to  just  guest . did  g3  ever  thinks  that  what  will  happen  to  her  lovely  Rashmi  after  shadi? when  she  taunt  akshi  ek  baar  bhi  usko  khyal  aata  hai  that  same  can  be  happen  to  my  doughter ? i  think  every  mom  should  think  this  before  misbehaving  with  there  bahu. and  bindiya  why  she  is  not  thinking  about  her  baby  ? it  not  bourn  yet  anything  can  go  wrong  . she  is  only  6month  preg.  and  she  never  talk  about  her  baby  so  serprising  for  mom  she  is  more  worried  about  akshra  ki  khush  bigadna  then  apni  khushi  par  khush  hona.
Sari    i  have  qwestion  what  if  akshi  not  become  mother? what  will  be  g3  do  ? remarei  naitik  so  she  can  become  dadi? and  what  if  nandini  or  rashmi  are  in  same  problem  like  akshara? then  what  singhaniya  will  do? and  i  dont   think  akshi  will  ever  can  make  g3  happy . she  always  finds  problem. kai  log  kabhi  khush  nahi  rahe  saket😡.
here  i  think  G3  is  more  creating  Problem  then  Bindiya. if  g3  shut  up  bindiya  she  will  never  come  in  between  akhsi  and  g3  but  i  dont  have  any  hope.
so  yes  motherhood  is  important  . and  if  akshi  can  make  it  happen  for  g3  ki  khoushi   then  welcome  i  will  love  to  see  SMP   and  naksh  over  crying  akshi  and  angry  naitik.

AWESOME POST SARITA DI...👍🏼madhavi di...agree wid u...bindiya is a guest while akshara is G3's bahu...n for yesterday's scene where bindiya ne G3 ko jhoot kaha list akshi ne nahi usne banayi then also she gave such a ridiculous expression...🤢usse itna nahi pata chala ki it was made by akshi n not bindiya...handwriting se hi pata chal jaata...
@blue highlight-agar akshi maa nahi banegi toh first thing G3 wud do wud start screaming n shouting n taunting akshara over that...shayad se G3 dadi banane ke liye she's so excited that may be what u said may cum true...but aisa nahi hoga coz naitik luvs akshara n only akshara he wud never ever agree...

@singhanias-may be they wud throw akshara out of there house...😡

@nandu n rashmi-unke saath agar aisa hoga toh G3 wud be the first one who wud be sorry over that...agar akshara is told to leave the singhanias house for she cudn't have a baby..then i believe this thing shud equally be followed at rashmi's or nandini'd place too..!

@G3-i don't understand what's her prob...always ready to taunt akshara...yesterday why cudn't she directly shout n scream on akshara...why maharaj ji's help to tell akshara thati'm angry,.huh?n why can't she c akshi's politeness ever/y she think ki akshara sab kuch galat hi karti hai...when will that day cum when she wud be appreciating akshara over her good deeds...

@motherhood-i wud never want ki akshara maa naa bane...i wud luv to c a healthy mother n baby...G3 ki khushi ke liye hi sahi i wud luv to c SMP n all the roothna n manana of naksh...😳
--Sari-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asawari_naksh

Motherhood might be temporary solution to this problem...but certainly its not the permanent one...😕 It might work till akshara delivers the child or few months after the birth of the child... but when akshara wont have time for guruma's work then she will again start humne bhi toh baccho ko janam diya hai...lekin hum ghar ka kaam bhi toh karte the humne kabhi aisa nahin kiya...kyun BM...and Bm wld be haan choti dulhan...😡The vicious circle would start again...🤢

The problem is G3's attitude towards akshara...for which akshara's timid nature is responsible...she has to change for her betterment if she doen't their is no permanent solution to her problem... No matter how good support system you have...but every person has to fight his own battle... Naitik can help her out once,twice but not always...😕 Akshara has to understand, standing for your own rights doesn't mean disobeying ur elders...sometimes elders can be wrong and we have to correct them... Akshara has to develop some positive attitude...😃 Sorry is not the solution to all problems...

Waise Sari Di...Mujhe naksh ka SMP chalega...😳
I am repeating again...Jinko G3 jaisi M-I-L chahiye leke jao...woh bhi muft...muft...muft...🤣

The only long term solution that will ever work in this kind of situation is; alag alag raho😊 Nothing else would really work. Even if she sticks up for herself; roz roz ka kit-pit chaltha hi rahega coz G3 isn't the type who would put up & shut up😆 Ignoring will create a cold war atmosphere; kisike liye healthy nahi hai especially to raise kids. In both cases, in the long run Naithik may not be as supportive if Akshara rebels be it politely or otherwise coz these are his parents😕 He may ask her to handle it herself but he will be affected by the roz ka problems.

Her current stand although disliked by us; I think he adores this quality in her. He gets to be the man;😆rescuing his damsel in distress but if she starts her rebellion; it would be interesting to watch if who he will support.  Of course he will be torn between the two; kabhi maa kabhi biwi Eventually biwi ke paas hi aana hai… 🤣 

Originally posted by: FLGators

The only long term solution that will ever work in this kind of situation is; alag alag raho😊 Nothing else would really work. Even if she sticks up for herself; roz roz ka kit-pit chaltha hi rahega coz G3 isn't the type who would put up & shut up😆 Ignoring will create a cold war atmosphere; kisike liye healthy nahi hai especially to raise kids. In both cases, in the long run Naithik may not be as supportive if Akshara rebels be it politely or otherwise coz these are his parents😕 He may ask her to handle it herself but he will be affected by the roz ka problems.

Her current stand although disliked by us; I think he adores this quality in her. He gets to be the man;😆rescuing his damsel in distress but if she starts her rebellion; it would be interesting to watch if who he will support.  Of course he will be torn between the two; kabhi maa kabhi biwi Eventually biwi ke paas hi aana hai' 🤣 

@bold - It wont happen naitik toh jaane do mate khud kabhi nahin maanegi...🤣 
@ Red - Completely agree with you on this...😳

Rebel nahin but Akshara can speak up when ppl r blaming her w/o any reason... Speaking the fact wont hurt...😃 I agree with you no matter how much we dislike it but her current stand of gardan jhukakar chupchap khade rehkar sorry bolna is working for her...😆 

@BOLD -  This is the toughest question to answer Madhavi di... Bandariya uski beti hoti toh samajh mein aata but she is the D-I-L of her sister phir bhi itna bharosa...😡 

--Sari-- thumbnail

Bindiya & lovely? On the exterior maybe; but undhar se sirf chudail😡 Now we know why Bindiya is jealous😆 Because RR dumped Akshara...🤣 Apne aapko ko kos rahi hai; kash RR ne usko bhi dump kiya hota coz the guy didn't  need a wife. Got his wife pregnant, now bye bye...🤣

Very good questions MB but jawab tho already mil chuka hai. In a situation where she can never be a mother; Naithik is her only hope😍 Uska pyaar kabhi kum nahi hoga👏 He will be super supportive but not the Singhania's🤢 G3 tho hur roz bahu ko sunayegi; eventally she may give up but kya pata. Kyonki Naithik is the only son. At this point Naithik has to make decision; does he want to support his wife & move out for her happiness or stay put & make her suffer. Will maate change & fight back or wallow in self pity;maine sabko pareshaan kiya🥱 Aap dusri shaadi karlo; typical soap style...🤣 Mujhe kahi nahi jaana, maa ko, DJ ko humhari zaroorat hai🥱 If this track clicks that is where this is headed; difficulty conceiving... 

When it comes to daughters; humne tho dekha hai already w/Nandini. S's welcome them w/open arms; RB will send her a one way ticket to comeback home & hibernate🤢 Bahu haina seva karne. Jab bahu went to cooking classes; kya zaroorat hai but ab tho Rashmi ko sikhana hai😕

naheem thumbnail
dont worry akshara will mother very very soon.
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bindiya & lovely? On the exterior maybe; but undhar se sirf chudail😡 Now we know why Bindiya is jealous😆 Because RR dumped Akshara...🤣 Apne aapko ko kos rahi hai; kash RR ne usko bhi dump kiya hota coz the guy didn't  need a wife. Got his wife pregnant, now bye bye...🤣
Very good questions MB but jawab tho already mil chuka hai. In a situation where she can never be a mother; Naithik is her only hope😍 Uska pyaar kabhi kum nahi hoga👏 He will be super supportive but not the Singhania's🤢 G3 tho hur roz bahu ko sunayegi; eventally she may give up but kya pata. Kyonki Naithik is the only son. At this point Naithik has to make decision; does he want to support his wife & move out for her happiness or stay put & make her suffer. Will maate change & fight back or wallow in self pity;maine sabko pareshaan kiya🥱 Aap dusri shaadi karlo; typical soap style...🤣 Mujhe kahi nahi jaana, maa ko, DJ ko humhari zaroorat hai🥱 If this track clicks that is where this is headed; difficulty conceiving... 
When it comes to daughters; humne tho dekha hai already w/Nandini. S's welcome them w/open arms; RB will send her a one way ticket to comeback home & hibernate🤢 Bahu haina seva karne. Jab bahu went to cooking classes; kya zaroorat hai but ab tho Rashmi ko sikhana hai😕
[/QUOTE]

@Bold- if  Naitik  is  only  son  so  what?do  he  have  to  get  marry  to  so  SS  will  have  there  varis? what  if  its  not  akshar  but  naitik  have  problem  becoming  father  in  that  case  should  akshra  can  marry  again? no  so  i  think  if  the  ansewer  to  the  qestion  is  if  bahu  is  at  falt  or  not  she  have to  suffer? i  think  naitik  will  naver  want  that  and  i  think  at  the  point  he  have  the  power  to  stop  all  singhaniya.   i  have  full  faith  in  him.
you  are  right  Naitik  is  only  hope. but  i  think  isnt  it  this  is  too  soon  to  discuss  all  this  . akshara  is  only  22  as  the  show  and  she  just  have  MC  . she  not  dignoest  by  dr . that  she  cant  become  mom. so  why  g3   and  bma  are  talking  all  this? why  they  are  trying  to  discorage  or  i  should say  take  the  HOPE   from  akshara? i  think  naksh  have  lots  of  time  to  think  about  it. and  g3  and  her  stupid  fear😡.
at  this  point  i  want  to  say something  to  BINDIYA   
Asha  ki  kiran  nahi  jaga  sakete  to  na  sahi  NIRASHA  mat  dikhao
Umid  na  sahi  Naumid  mat  karo
Ghav  na  bhar  sako  na sahi  Ghav   ko  mat  kuredo
Vishvas  na dikha  sako  na  sahi  Avishas  mat  karo
Khush  na  ho  sako na  sahi  Nakhush  mat  ho
Pyar  na  kar  sako   na  sahi  Nafrat  mat  karo.
Jale  pe  malham  na  laga  sako  na  sahi  Namak  mat  chidko
Kisi  aur  se  na  sahi  Uparvale  se  Daro.
 aaj  pari  ko  dekh  kar  dil  roya 😭
bindiya  ye  sab  karke  kya  paogi? you  are  just  pregnent. kuch  bhi  ho  sakta  hai. 9  month  mai  bhi  mara  hua  baacha  paida  hote  dekha  hai 😭. mandbudhi    baacha  bhi  dekah  hai  . 😭itna  guman  mat  karo  bhagavn  ki  lathi  mai  avaz  nahi  hoti.

sorry  i  think  i  am  to  disturb  today everyone😭. but  i  have  to  say  this  my  brother  is  only  son  in  family. my  dad  doent  have  brother  ither. but  my  brother  doesnt  have  baby   . so  what? varis  ke  bina  bhi  jindagi  hoti  hai. duniya  to  mari  ma  ko  bhi  tana  deti  hai  ki  uski  bati  or  bate  do no  ke  baache  nahi  hai. but  life  moves  on  . everyone  have to  be  strong  . i  thing  akshi  bhi  stroge  ho  jaye  gi  . and  dekhana  jald  hi  khush  kabar  bhi  sunayegi  😳. munna  ke  ghar  munna  bhi  aayega. and  Gayatri  and  Bindiya  ka  PACHAKA  ho  ga  .👏 jaise  RR  ka  huva  tha  this  is  for  JAYA  dont  worry  akshi  and  naitik  kabhi  judaa  nahi  honge. so  dont  worry. and  bindiya  bhi  cahli  jayegi. jo  dusro  ko  khushi  nahi  dete  who  kabhi  khush  nahi  hote. dekhna  monday  se  bindiya  ka   kya  haal  hota  hai. 😉
Edited by madhaviben - 12 years ago