India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Motherhood - Oh, so important! (Page 3)

-MOTHER- IF-Sizzlerz
-MOTHER-
-MOTHER-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Akshara is not a child producing machine.She has her own identity.And Akshara Kabhi G3 K Khush Nahi Kar Payegi.Kyunki G3 Ka Koi Dil Nahin Hai.Woh Aurat Naam Ki Kalank Hai.Aur Bindiya Ko Darr Nahin Lagti?She is pregnant instead of backstabbing akshara she should take her of her unborn baby.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nasreen-

.aastha. Goldie
.aastha.
.aastha.

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

Originally posted by aditi7

i dont think akshra is goin 2 change by nyways,,,,always her MAA JAAP n her best word SORRY will be goin on...Dead,,,,mother hood is important bt it is nt the solution here,,,,after havin baby also ga3 will be eanting akshara 2 do all the works completely n properly...Angry...bt why does nt akshra complain about nythin????Confusedn why gayatri is showing her such attitiude...it has been so long that she is living 2gether with her bahu n till nw c cant understand hw c is...jst sum outsider cum n tell sumthin againt her n c believes in her...AngryAngryDead

more than that i cant understand bindiya n her mums entry here!!!!they r here 2 bhadkaofy g3 or feeling jelosy on every naksh things...ConfusedConfused,,,if that is 2 change g3's mind there is no need of any bindiya or her mum,,,,,,,,,,,c can do it by  herself...c is the best chameleon in town,,,,,can keep changing her colours without ny reasons...AngryAngryDead

@ Bold- Yeh tumne kya boldiya...G3 naraaz hojayegi...LOL Bindiya is not an outsider...Angry woh toh G3 ke babloo ki patni hai uske saamne akshi kuch bhi nahin...LOL G3 understands bindiya more as woh uske jaise hi hai...Jalkukdi...Angry

On a serious note...you are absolutely right...G3 knows akshara more than bindiya...but here I wld like to add does G3 really knows akshara????? I dont think so...mere staying together wont add to understanding...Ouch 
Here Rajshri scores the brownie point...LOLthe same thing happened with her when her frnds tried to instigate her against varsha ...Ouch But she trusted varsha more than her frnds...Big smile

bindiya seems 2 be more than a family member here,,,,,jst poking her nose in each n evry matter...AngryAngry...if c is that mch worried in family matters than stay in ur own home n solve matter there,,,why 2 cum in others place n make things worse there????DeadDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saru.g

..Fairytales.. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.aastha.--Sari--

_NiShI_ IF-Rockerz
_NiShI_
_NiShI_

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
for g3 yes only solution

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.aastha.--Sari--

pvlaks IF-Sizzlerz
pvlaks
pvlaks

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGators

Akshara -  It's increasingly becoming evident that having a MC was suicidal; like she did it on purpose. What can she do to stop this slippery slope she is currently riding? So Dear Akshara, here is piece of advice - 

• Stop dwelling in the past; move forward & try to reach your ultimate goal. Currently, it looks like it's more of a family goal, not just hersLOL
  • Apne pati pur dhyan dho, baccha(i) apne aap aayega(i); ignore the Bindiya's & G3's in your life. Ananya ko uske maa ke paas chodo. Kaafi hadh tak it was ok but daily meetings is too much to takeDead Aur importantly G3 ko khush rakhne ka plan chodoLOL

Motherhood is the solution to your problems, work on itEmbarrassed Ssshh...SMP, suna hai?Day Dreaming

Gayatri

• Aakhir kya chahti hai? Yest, in the morning she says bahu ko dekhe bahut bura lagtha hai but when a happy bahu comes with her husband from a long drive; uski khushi gayabConfused
  • Let's forget Akshara for a moment here, she is the bahu. Does she want to see a happy beta? Happy bahu means happy beta. G3 ki jaan Munna mein basthi hai,haina?Confused
  • Does she want bahu to rest or gadhe ki tarah Rashmi ki shaadi ki tayyari karo?Confused
  • Bahu gangaur ki murthi nahi utha sakthi but Rashmi ki shaadi ke liye bade bade barthan uta sakthi haiConfused
  • Bahu pur chillana zaroori hai? Chillane se ghum bhool jayegi?Confused

Her only peeve in all of this is she couldn't become dadi. She will be cured of those hideous faces when that happens; so Akshara's motherhood again the solution.  

Bindiya

Have you ever seen or heard "Perfect Bindiya" excited about her baby?

• Is it a boy or a girl? Kaunsa naam accha hai? Eating healthy, vagera...Nahi m'am wants to peek into a married couple's bedroomAngry Uske saamne SMP karlo baba, curiosity bandh hogi...LOLJo tumne RR ke saath kiya tha to carry this "dino ka baccha" is the most that can happen in a married couple's room...ROFL
  • Pls chugliyaan bandh karo for your babies sake; I don't want another Gunwanti in the making...Dead 2 is too much to take; 3 from the same mold would be fatal...ROFL

Bindiya ko bhagane ka ek plan hai, labor pains!LOL Calculation mein galthi huyi hai, that thing is ready to pop! Jaldi bahar niklo aur hum sabko bachao... ROFLAgain, Motherhood - Oh, so important!

sarita   a  big Hug  for  u... aree  yaar vo  bacha bhi  yehi  chahta   hoga   ki  mein  kab  iske  pet  se  bahar  nkalun...bechara/i   pak  gaya  hoga  apne  maa  ki  gungan  sunkar  apni  nani  se LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.aastha.Madhavi_Di--Sari--

Madhavi_Di Goldie
Madhavi_Di
Madhavi_Di

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Sarita  nice  post like  always.Clap
G3  and  her  lovely  BidiyaAngry. why  she  trust  bindiya  over  akshara  ? akshar  ghar  mai  raheti  hai  and  bindiya  to  just  guest . did  g3  ever  thinks  that  what  will  happen  to  her  lovely  Rashmi  after  shadi? when  she  taunt  akshi  ek  baar  bhi  usko  khyal  aata  hai  that  same  can  be  happen  to  my  doughter ? i  think  every  mom  should  think  this  before  misbehaving  with  there  bahu. and  bindiya  why  she  is  not  thinking  about  her  baby  ? it  not  bourn  yet  anything  can  go  wrong  . she  is  only  6month  preg.  and  she  never  talk  about  her  baby  so  serprising  for  mom  she  is  more  worried  about  akshra  ki  khush  bigadna  then  apni  khushi  par  khush  hona.
Sari    i  have  qwestion  what  if  akshi  not  become  mother? what  will  be  g3  do  ? remarei  naitik  so  she  can  become  dadi? and  what  if  nandini  or  rashmi  are  in  same  problem  like  akshara? then  what  singhaniya  will  do? and  i  dont   think  akshi  will  ever  can  make  g3  happy . she  always  finds  problem. kai  log  kabhi  khush  nahi  rahe  saketAngry.
here  i  think  G3  is  more  creating  Problem  then  Bindiya. if  g3  shut  up  bindiya  she  will  never  come  in  between  akhsi  and  g3  but  i  dont  have  any  hope.
so  yes  motherhood  is  important  . and  if  akshi  can  make  it  happen  for  g3  ki  khoushi   then  welcome  i  will  love  to  see  SMP   and  naksh  over  crying  akshi  and  angry  naitik.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

xyze_deepshi_--Sari--Asawari_nakshpvlakssaru.g

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

very right..infact the whole life takes a U turn after the arrival of baby...comes with a diff. set of problems, until n unless u have a "sakhi" like aksharaDead who u can employ as a babysitter for free ! the worst part is that equation b/w hubby and wife changes a lot Cry  ghar ka kaam , gayitri, gayitri ka kaam will never change but i dun want naitik to change Cry akshara's excuse will be the same "mujhe bahut kaam hai" Dead this time i'll be genuine, free time  nahi milta ekdum, for at least a yr or two and till then, 2nd baby ki planning starts Ouch 

S's r obsessed with motherhood bec. they r being taunted day in and out (courtesy bindu) Dead bechari bhabh ibechari maasiji bechare daada, kitne sapne the unke LOL i agree, for 9 months, bahu ko thoda respite milega, but only temporary...  i hope doc. says it in front of gayitri that she should not take any tension..saare dino's line par aa jayenge Tongue bahu ko waaris dena hai, ek baar that happens, they will start their bullying again..

hadh hi ho gayi, whats there to get so much irritated ke Akshara's MA  has to taunt her for the miscarriage Cry Akshara is making it worse thanks to ananya Dead everyone feels ke bahu needs to come out of depression ! chahe woh ekdum normal ho ! when will papita stop sending ananya ? when akshara will tell them "okay ab main is dukh se bahar aa gayi hoon, plz don't send ananya to me" Shocked

When will Ananya stop coming? Fever is a disguised blessing in this case for us & Akshara too. Varsha's possessive avatar will resurfaceLOL She may not say it out loud although I am not going to bet on that one after Fri but it will be implied. Kya daud lagayi thi in those platforms;LOL first time mom tho shayad teek hi hai. If they can fuss over DJ, daud tho banta hai for an infant...ROFL Badi bahu ko bhi jaana hai Dr ke paasD'oh

This spoon feeding/over possessive saas's are really getting to me these daysDead Why can't these girls be shown to be more independent or learning to be independent & their trials & tribulations to get there? Nayi soch ka kya hua? Varsha is no different either; hur baath ke liye maa ya daadiD'oh Kuch tho apna karo. We are going back in time with this new G3 avatarConfused I hope at least this avatar brings Akshara into her element; at what point is she going to say enough is enough. I know it's never but I am the kind who never gives upLOL

Akshara, thoda tho hum sabka advice lelo; try karne mein kya problem hai? Waise bhi tumhare saare plans flop hogaye, gulabogiri, guruma jhaap, etc... Nothing has workedConfused Ab gandhigiri try kar lo; satyagriha, fake fainting, papita ka advice lekhe we will hire a fake Dr too, to teach guruma kekta style...ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

premierm8xyzeMadhavi_Di-Pallavi-.aastha.Asawari_nakshpvlaks

_deepshi_ IF-Dazzler
_deepshi_
_deepshi_

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
EmbarrassedDead
Originally posted by madhaviben

Sarita  nice  post like  always.Clap
G3  and  her  lovely  BidiyaAngry. why  she  trust  bindiya  over  akshara  ? akshar  ghar  mai  raheti  hai  and  bindiya  to  just  guest . did  g3  ever  thinks  that  what  will  happen  to  her  lovely  Rashmi  after  shadi? when  she  taunt  akshi  ek  baar  bhi  usko  khyal  aata  hai  that  same  can  be  happen  to  my  doughter ? i  think  every  mom  should  think  this  before  misbehaving  with  there  bahu. and  bindiya  why  she  is  not  thinking  about  her  baby  ? it  not  bourn  yet  anything  can  go  wrong  . she  is  only  6month  preg.  and  she  never  talk  about  her  baby  so  serprising  for  mom  she  is  more  worried  about  akshra  ki  khush  bigadna  then  apni  khushi  par  khush  hona.
Sari    i  have  qwestion  what  if  akshi  not  become  mother? what  will  be  g3  do  ? remarei  naitik  so  she  can  become  dadi? and  what  if  nandini  or  rashmi  are  in  same  problem  like  akshara? then  what  singhaniya  will  do? and  i  dont   think  akshi  will  ever  can  make  g3  happy . she  always  finds  problem. kai  log  kabhi  khush  nahi  rahe  saketAngry.
here  i  think  G3  is  more  creating  Problem  then  Bindiya. if  g3  shut  up  bindiya  she  will  never  come  in  between  akhsi  and  g3  but  i  dont  have  any  hope.
so  yes  motherhood  is  important  . and  if  akshi  can  make  it  happen  for  g3  ki  khoushi   then  welcome  i  will  love  to  see  SMP   and  naksh  over  crying  akshi  and  angry  naitik.
AWESOME POST SARITA DI...Thumbs Upmadhavi di...agree wid u...bindiya is a guest while akshara is G3's bahu...n for yesterday's scene where bindiya ne G3 ko jhoot kaha list akshi ne nahi usne banayi then also she gave such a ridiculous expression...Deadusse itna nahi pata chala ki it was made by akshi n not bindiya...handwriting se hi pata chal jaata...
@blue highlight-agar akshi maa nahi banegi toh first thing G3 wud do wud start screaming n shouting n taunting akshara over that...shayad se G3 dadi banane ke liye she's so excited that may be what u said may cum true...but aisa nahi hoga coz naitik luvs akshara n only akshara he wud never ever agree...

@singhanias-may be they wud throw akshara out of there house...Angry

@nandu n rashmi-unke saath agar aisa hoga toh G3 wud be the first one who wud be sorry over that...agar akshara is told to leave the singhanias house for she cudn't have a baby..then i believe this thing shud equally be followed at rashmi's or nandini'd place too..!

@G3-i don't understand what's her prob...always ready to taunt akshara...yesterday why cudn't she directly shout n scream on akshara...why maharaj ji's help to tell akshara thati'm angry,.huh?n why can't she c akshi's politeness ever/y she think ki akshara sab kuch galat hi karti hai...when will that day cum when she wud be appreciating akshara over her good deeds...

@motherhood-i wud never want ki akshara maa naa bane...i wud luv to c a healthy mother n baby...G3 ki khushi ke liye hi sahi i wud luv to c SMP n all the roothna n manana of naksh...Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.aastha.Asawari_naksh--Sari--

Go to top