Motherhood - Oh, so important! - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
thanks madhavi really whole i felt very bad for akshi dont knwo do u feel akshi vl go to depression waht and u remember when first time naitik came to see akshi she had hihg fever she fear that like rr he vl also say no to her and she had high feverin sleeping she say yeh mana kardiya tho same thing may happen with skhi now also that akshi vl not say anything and seh vl be down with fever and in sleeping she vl def say ivl become mohter  or not may be in the sleep she vl say gay3 or binday name soemthing like that can happen becoz nowdays v only repettive scenes in a different way wht happend in 2009 everything haappening ulta now naitik handling akshi the way vish handling rakshri u remember recently aftereakshi' mc naitik handled akshi the way vish had and may be this too can happen onetime naitik met her on signal but  he didnt stop thec ar and akshic ame to house locked heself in the room and every tried of knowcking the door and now aslo akshi can go and lock herself in the room naitik and dinos vl come and askh y akshi did this what do u all feel?
ap dusri shaadi karlo; typical soap style...🤣 Mujhe kahi nahi jaana, maa ko, DJ ko humhari zaroorat hai🥱 If this track clicks that is where this is headed; difficulty conceiving...

sari waht does it mean i dont understand u r telling if akshi vl never become a mother these things can happen that's what u r saying def next tiem akashi vl playing with ehr baby really i dont think anythingbad if babali 's baby have any problem def she vl die [bindya]
guys last time gay3 naitik ha da tiff naitik not talking t gay3 and this tiem gay3 hurts akshi more may be our maate vl not talk or may be not in tems with gay3 naitik vl try to pacify with gay3and akshi wht do u think
The "baby" tracks in both the shows struck a chord with viewers and boosted ratings. But producer-director Rajan Shahi of Yeh Rishta denies that Akshara's pregnancy and miscarriage was a TRP gimmick. "The show is about falling in love after an arranged marriage and what happens after that in a couple's life. It has sensitively touched several aspects of a young couple's life and having a baby is a natural progression of the story," he defends

really i dont knwo hos to react about this wht he want to showso pathetic yaar what is ur opinion
Originally posted by madhaviben

Asha  ki  kiran  nahi  jaga  sakete  to  na  sahi  NIRASHA  mat  dikhao
Umid  na  sahi  Naumid  mat  karo
Ghav  na  bhar  sako  na sahi  Ghav   ko  mat  kuredo
Vishvas  na dikha  sako  na  sahi  Avishas  mat  karo
Khush  na  ho  sako na  sahi  Nakhush  mat  ho
Pyar  na  kar  sako   na  sahi  Nafrat  mat  karo.
Jale  pe  malham  na  laga  sako  na  sahi  Namak  mat  chidko
Kisi  aur  se  na  sahi  Uparvale  se  Daro.

Superb advice for Bindiya rani👏  If you just watched just the first part of today's episode erasing the scene that led to this conversation between G3 & Akshara; it really was what Akshara needed. Tough love, someone had to be tough to get her out of this. That someone was G3 only for that brief moment; it looked like she did care for bahu & genuinely wanted her to move on.

Having said that yest's scene and the scenes that followed really questions her intent😕 Isme bhi uska swarth chipa hai; Rashmi ki shaadi ki tayyari. Agar patha hai bahu has difficulty getting a grip of herself; why make her do such important work?😕 Kum se kum usse teekh hone dho before she gets involved in any major shaadi ka kaam. Singhania's can't hire a wedding planner?😲 After their ordeal, bahu & beta should really relax & just enjoy the wedding😳 She should be spending time with her husband hasi- khushi & not be a wedding planner. Mera kaun suntha hai?😆

If Naithik wasn't w/Akshara, bahu ko pakka daant padne waali thi. When Naithik asked about the maayka trip she gave Akshara the "abhi daanta tha, koyi assar hi nahi hua" look... 😆G3 proved again that motherhood is the crux of the problem with that last scene. For someone her age & her experience, ek MC ke baad itna reaction?😕 Bahu kabhi maa bann payegi...😲Akshara ko bolthi hai, aagey bado; has she moved on? Agar iss bath ko lekhar itni tension hai; will Akshara ever be able to conceive? coz the best advice Dr's give patients is to relax & take it easy; apne aap ho jayega.Why do they have to these conversation khule aam so that the blabber mouth can just butt in?😡

Why didn't Akshara return w/Naithik😕 He would have relieved all of us & his pari😍 in an instant by putting a stop to this nonsense🤢 CV's ko keenchna haina...😡
Nice discussion again 😛

Somehow, in YR not just mothers, the women crowd just don't use brain. 

1. Akshara - No need to tell anything. Knowing what is expected from her, she does something totally opposite. That too when she doesn't have the courage to stand up to what she has done. Either do what you want and be bold or do what others expect from you. Don't understand this in-between behavior.

2. Varsha - Whatever she plans, it turns out to be horrible. I don't understand which bua will be happy to day-care niece/nephew for one whole month? She knows that there is wedding preparation in Akshara's house. Then what is the need to keep her baby with Akshara for one whole month? 

3. Rajashri - Always bothered about temporary relieves. Meri beti/rajkumari kush hogayi? Bas, thats enough till I get one more worry.

4. Babi-Ma - Though she is happy to see Akshara happy, the moment, G3 says something, her problem shifts. She can change her opinions without any delay.

5. G3 - Very difficult to judge. She seems to be concerned about Akshara. But that concern is genuine as long as Akshara dances as per her tunes. And can easily change opinions about beta-bahu due to external influences.

6. Bindiya - No idea what she will gain (other than sadistic pleasure) by troubling Akshara. She will not be taken care by G3 and party through out. She needs to make a place in her own house. The certificates which she receives from G3 can just be kept as a show piece and its of no use. Still wasting energy. 

7. Nandini - She was shown initially to be tough and strong character. Now she is a totally different lady all together. 

Dadi and Kaki seem to be better than this lot. But, as there is no story involving them, it is difficult to say anything.

The only lady I feel who is intelligent and smart is Shankar-Tai. 😆 Actually, apart from her everyone is living in a comfort zone. So the moral of the story is come out of the comfort zone, then you will be a better person 😃
Edited by reguser - 12 years ago

Bindiya & lovely? On the exterior maybe; but undhar se sirf chudail😡 Now we know why Bindiya is jealous😆 Because RR dumped Akshara...🤣 Apne aapko ko kos rahi hai; kash RR ne usko bhi dump kiya hota coz the guy didn't need a wife. Got his wife pregnant, now bye bye...🤣
Very good questions MB but jawab tho already mil chuka hai. In a situation where she can never be a mother; Naithik is her only hope😍 Uska pyaar kabhi kum nahi hoga👏 He will be super supportive but not the Singhania's🤢 G3 tho hur roz bahu ko sunayegi; eventally she may give up but kya pata. Kyonki Naithik is the only son. At this point Naithik has to make decision; does he want to support his wife & move out for her happiness or stay put & make her suffer. Will maate change & fight back or wallow in self pity;maine sabko pareshaan kiya🥱 Aap dusri shaadi karlo; typical soap style...🤣 Mujhe kahi nahi jaana, maa ko, DJ ko humhari zaroorat hai🥱 If this track clicks that is where this is headed; difficulty conceiving...
When it comes to daughters; humne tho dekha hai already w/Nandini. S's welcome them w/open arms; RB will send her a one way ticket to comeback home & hibernate🤢 Bahu haina seva karne. Jab bahu went to cooking classes; kya zaroorat hai but ab tho Rashmi ko sikhana hai😕

@Bold- if Naitik is only son so what?do he have to get marry to so SS will have there varis? what if its not akshar but naitik have problem becoming father in that case should akshra can marry again? no so i think if the ansewer to the qestion is if bahu is at falt or not she have to suffer? i think naitik will naver want that and i think at the point he have the power to stop all singhaniya.   i have full faith in him.
you are right Naitik is only hope. but i think isnt it this is too soon to discuss all this . akshara is only 22 as the show and she just have MC . she not dignoest by dr . that she cant become mom. so why g3   and bma are talking all this? why they are trying to discorage or i should say take the <font color="#cc0000">HOPE   <font color="#000000">from akshara? i think naksh have lots of time to think about it. and g3 and her stupid fear😡.
at this point i want to say something to BINDIYA    
<font color="#3300ff">Asha ki kiran nahi jaga sakete to na sahi NIRASHA mat dikhao
Umid na sahi Naumid mat karo
Ghav na bhar sako na sahi Ghav   ko mat kuredo
Vishvas na dikha sako na sahi Avishas mat karo
Khush na ho sako na sahi Nakhush mat ho
Pyar na kar sako   na sahi Nafrat mat karo.
Jale pe malham na laga sako na sahi Namak mat chidko
Kisi aur se na sahi Uparvale se Daro.
</font>
<font color="#3300ff"><font color="#000000"> aaj pari ko dekh kar dil roya 😭
bindiya ye sab karke kya paogi? you are just pregnent. kuch bhi ho sakta hai. 9 month mai bhi mara hua baacha paida hote dekha hai 😭. mandbudhi    baacha bhi dekah hai . 😭itna guman mat karo bhagavn ki lathi mai avaz nahi hoti.

sorry i think i am to disturb today everyone😭. but i have to say this my brother is only son in family. my dad doent have brother ither. but my brother doesnt have baby   . so what? varis ke bina bhi jindagi hoti hai. duniya to mari ma ko bhi tana deti hai ki uski bati or bate do no ke baache nahi hai. but life moves on . everyone have to be strong . i thing akshi bhi stroge ho jaye gi . and dekhana jald hi khush kabar bhi sunayegi 😳. munna ke ghar munna bhi aayega. and Gayatri and Bindiya ka PACHAKA ho ga .👏 jaise RR ka huva tha this is for JAYA dont worry akshi and naitik kabhi judaa nahi honge. so dont worry. and bindiya bhi cahli jayegi. jo dusro ko khushi nahi dete who kabhi khush nahi hote. dekhna monday se bindiya ka   kya haal hota hai. 😉
</font></font></font></font>[/QUOTE]
Madhavi di...jaadu ki jhappi for u... 🤗

at  this  point  i  want  to  say something  to  BINDIYA   
Asha  ki  kiran  nahi  jaga  sakete  to  na  sahi  NIRASHA  mat  dikhao
Umid  na  sahi  Naumid  mat  karo
Ghav  na  bhar  sako  na sahi  Ghav   ko  mat  kuredo
Vishvas  na dikha  sako  na  sahi  Avishas  mat  karo
Khush  na  ho  sako na  sahi  Nakhush  mat  ho
Pyar  na  kar  sako   na  sahi  Nafrat  mat  karo.
Jale  pe  malham  na  laga  sako  na  sahi  Namak  mat  chidko
Kisi  aur  se  na  sahi  Uparvale  se  Daro.
 aaj  pari  ko  dekh  kar  dil  roya 😭
bindiya  ye  sab  karke  kya  paogi? you  are  just  pregnent. kuch  bhi  ho  sakta  hai. 9  month  mai  bhi  mara  hua  baacha  paida  hote  dekha  hai 😭. mandbudhi    baacha  bhi  dekah  hai  . 😭itna  guman  mat  karo  bhagavn  ki  lathi  mai  avaz  nahi  hoti.

very   good  post  MB...totally   agree   with  u..jab  mein  preg  tha  tab  ghar mein sab  elders  yehi  kehte  the  ki  achcha  bolo  achcha  suno and  achcha pado...bura  sunna  ya  kehna  mat...bache  ko  achcha  sanskar  milega  etc..etc..yehan  tho   bandaria  ki  maa  ko  koi  fark  hi nahi padtha 😡ye   kaisi  maa  hai...kisi   aur  ki  ghar  mein  aakar  unki  hi  bahu  ko  taana  marna     kitna   cheap  hai  na 🤢 apni  bachi  ko  keh  nahi  sakthi  ki  beta  tum  sirf  apni  bache  ke  baare  mein  socho aur  khush  reho...lekin  nahi...maa  beti  ko  dusron   ki  khushi   cheen  ne  mein  jyada  interest   rakthe   hai...😡

ab  g3  ka  kya  kahun  😡  another  idiot  character  of  the  show...itni  dinon  se  apne  saath  hi  rehnewaali  apni  bahu  ko  abhi  tak  samaj  nahi  paayi   vo..😡   do  din  mein  bandaria   ko itne   ache  se barosa   kar  liya  aur  apni  bahu  ko  taana  bhi  de  diya 🤢

akshi   tho   bilkul   sudharne  waalon  se   nahi...mujhe  tho  koi  ummeed  nahi  hai...for  the  worst  to  heppen   she  may  compell  naitik  to  get  married   again  for  the   sake  of  baby 🤢 and  g3  ki khushi  iss  mein  hai  naitik 😡🤢  and  all...chii  baba   nahi  dekhna  hai  ye  sab  mujhe...mere  chachi   ko  bhi  bache  nahi  hai   lekin  chacha  tho  uske  saath  bahut     khush   hai...ek  dusre  keliye  kitne  achche  se  jee  rahe  hai...bacha   nahi hai  tho  kya  hua...life  ki  end  tho  nahi aayegi...as  MB   said  mujhe  bhi naitik  par  pura  bharosa  hai...he  can  handle  any  no  of  bandarias  ek  saath...lekin  ye  maate  tho  usse  kuch  bhi  nahi  kehthi  hai  na...she  is  always  hiding  such  things  from  him...ye  bechare  ko  pata bhi   nahi  hai   ki  aise  baath   karthe  hai  sab.😭
Mb 👏👏👏 for  the  meaningful poem  ...kaash   bandaria   sudhar  jaay
y everyone feel includign me felt liek naitik vl remarry becoz of gay3 or kashi forcing naitik toget marry again i knwo it is not ekta serial but y it came on our mind becoz last scene or precap or waht vl akshi think or waht vl gay3 do vl naitik agree for second marriage
Originally posted by JAYA_09

y everyone feel includign me felt liek naitik vl remarry becoz of gay3 or kashi forcing naitik toget marry again i knwo it is not ekta serial but y it came on our mind becoz last scene or precap or waht vl akshi think or waht vl gay3 do vl naitik agree for second marriage

Naitik and remarry 😲 😲 😲. Aisa mat sochiye coz aisa kabhi nahi hoga. This is not a stupid ekta serial. Naitik loves only Aksh...aise mat sochiye. pls...think positive