Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAYA_09 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
guys one question vl akshi survive the battle with bindya and her mom even gay3 ?win/loose do u all feel akshi vl shwon strong to fight back and winning this battle
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: FLGators

@bold - Real life mein pucho tho yes, motherhood is not the end of all your problems, it's the start...🀣 But yeh Akshara ki zindagi hai; everything seems to begin & end with motherhood for her & her familyπŸ˜† They are as obsessive about it as much or may be more than their khana khazana.

very right..infact the whole life takes a U turn after the arrival of baby...comes with a diff. set of problems, until n unless u have a "sakhi" like akshara🀒 who u can employ as a babysitter for free ! the worst part is that equation b/w hubby and wife changes a lot πŸ˜­  ghar ka kaam , gayitri, gayitri ka kaam will never change but i dun want naitik to change πŸ˜­ akshara's excuse will be the same "mujhe bahut kaam hai" πŸ€’ this time i'll be genuine, free time  nahi milta ekdum, for at least a yr or two and till then, 2nd baby ki planning starts  

S's r obsessed with motherhood bec. they r being taunted day in and out (courtesy bindu) πŸ€’ bechari bhabh ibechari maasiji bechare daada, kitne sapne the unke πŸ˜† i agree, for 9 months, bahu ko thoda respite milega, but only temporary...  i hope doc. says it in front of gayitri that she should not take any tension..saare dino's line par aa jayenge πŸ˜› bahu ko waaris dena hai, ek baar that happens, they will start their bullying again..

hadh hi ho gayi, whats there to get so much irritated ke Akshara's MA  has to taunt her for the miscarriage πŸ˜­ Akshara is making it worse thanks to ananya πŸ€’ everyone feels ke bahu needs to come out of depression ! chahe woh ekdum normal ho ! when will papita stop sending ananya ? when akshara will tell them "okay ab main is dukh se bahar aa gayi hoon, plz don't send ananya to me" πŸ˜²
Edited by _charu_ - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: _charu_

very right..infact the whole life takes a U turn after the arrival of baby...comes with a diff. set of problems, until n unless u have a "sakhi" like akshara🀒 who u can employ as a babysitter for free ! the worst part is that equation b/w hubby and wife changes a lot πŸ˜­  ghar ka kaam , gayitri, gayitri ka kaam will never change but i dun want naitik to change πŸ˜­ akshara's excuse will be the same "mujhe bahut kaam hai" πŸ€’ this time i'll be genuine, free time  nahi milta ekdum, for at least a yr or two and till then, 2nd baby ki planning starts  

S's r obsessed with motherhood bec. they r being taunted day in and out (courtesy bindu) πŸ€’ bechari bhabh ibechari maasiji bechare daada, kitne sapne the unke πŸ˜† i agree, for 9 months, bahu ko thoda respite milega,  i hope doc. says it in front of gayitri that she should not take any tension..saare dino's line par aa jayenge πŸ˜› hadh hi ho gayi, whats there to get so much irritated ke Akshara's MA  has to taunt her for the miscarriage πŸ˜­ Akshara is making it worse courtesy ananya πŸ€’ everyone feels ke bahu needs to come out of depression ! chahe woh ekdum normal ho !

@bold - Agree with you...y'day g3 was bad and I think today she isgoing to be worse...😑 Akshara has finally got the hint ke ananya ka roz roz ana is not liked by G3... toh hopefully she wl do something about it...ananya ka bimar hona is blessing in disguise for akshara...πŸ˜† 
.aastha. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont think akshra is goin 2 change by nyways,,,,always her MAA JAAP n her best word SORRY will be goin on...🀒,,,,mother hood is important bt it is nt the solution here,,,,after havin baby also ga3 will be eanting akshara 2 do all the works completely n properly...😑...bt why does nt akshra complain about nythin????πŸ˜•n why gayatri is showing her such attitiude...it has been so long that she is living 2gether with her bahu n till nw c cant understand hw c is...jst sum outsider cum n tell sumthin againt her n c believes in her...😑😑🀒

more than that i cant understand bindiya n her mums entry here!!!!they r here 2 bhadkaofy g3 or feeling jelosy on every naksh things...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•,,,if that is 2 change g3's mind there is no need of any bindiya or her mum,,,,,,,,,,,c can do it by  herself...c is the best chameleon in town,,,,,can keep changing her colours without ny reasons...😑😑🀒
JAYA_09 thumbnail
akhsi'sc haracter vl never shown any change in future also she vl shown as a weak character cv's really spoiled akshi's cahracter and from the day she got married she is same as what she is now today really def she vl be used by everyone really if she dont stand for herself she cant survive hwo long naitik vl be there support her he tried lot but it is hightime she has to change she herself come out this mc deprssion and dotn becoz bindu she is inproblem lwast year bhi this year bhi what the difference same track and last yhear it was during the marriage now its before marriage but our akshi vl never change she vl be always weak in the future also they vl be shown weak may be she is boneless but naitik shown so much maturity after sneha's matter and more maturity after batwaara but akshi never shuch sign of liek that
Originally posted by: aditi7

i dont think akshra is goin 2 change by nyways,,,,always her MAA JAAP n her best word SORRY will be goin on...🀒,,,,mother hood is important bt it is nt the solution here,,,,after havin baby also ga3 will be eanting akshara 2 do all the works completely n properly...😑...bt why does nt akshra complain about nythin????πŸ˜•n why gayatri is showing her such attitiude...it has been so long that she is living 2gether with her bahu n till nw c cant understand hw c is...jst sum outsider cum n tell sumthin againt her n c believes in her...😑😑🀒

more than that i cant understand bindiya n her mums entry here!!!!they r here 2 bhadkaofy g3 or feeling jelosy on every naksh things...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•,,,if that is 2 change g3's mind there is no need of any bindiya or her mum,,,,,,,,,,,c can do it by herself...c is the best chameleon in town,,,,,can keep changing her colours without ny reasons...😑😑🀒

@ Bold- Yeh tumne kya boldiya...G3 naraaz hojayegi...πŸ˜† Bindiya is not an outsider...😑 woh toh G3 ke babloo ki patni hai uske saamne akshi kuch bhi nahin...πŸ˜† G3 understands bindiya more as woh uske jaise hi hai...Jalkukdi...😑

On a serious note...you are absolutely right...Idealy G3 shld know akshara more than bindiya...but here I wld like to add does G3 really knows akshara????? I dont think so...mere staying together wont add to understanding...
Here Rajshri scores the brownie point...πŸ˜†the same thing happened with her when her frnds tried to instigate her against varsha ... But she trusted varsha more than her frnds...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Asawari_naksh - 12 years ago
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Akshara is not a child producing machine.She has her own identity.And Akshara Kabhi G3 K Khush Nahi Kar Payegi.Kyunki G3 Ka Koi Dil Nahin Hai.Woh Aurat Naam Ki Kalank Hai.Aur Bindiya Ko Darr Nahin Lagti?She is pregnant instead of backstabbing akshara she should take her of her unborn baby.
.aastha. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Asawari_naksh

@ Bold- Yeh tumne kya boldiya...G3 naraaz hojayegi...πŸ˜† Bindiya is not an outsider...😑 woh toh G3 ke babloo ki patni hai uske saamne akshi kuch bhi nahin...πŸ˜† G3 understands bindiya more as woh uske jaise hi hai...Jalkukdi...😑

On a serious note...you are absolutely right...G3 knows akshara more than bindiya...but here I wld like to add does G3 really knows akshara????? I dont think so...mere staying together wont add to understanding... 
Here Rajshri scores the brownie point...πŸ˜†the same thing happened with her when her frnds tried to instigate her against varsha ... But she trusted varsha more than her frnds...πŸ˜ƒ

bindiya seems 2 be more than a family member here,,,,,jst poking her nose in each n evry matter...😑😑...if c is that mch worried in family matters than stay in ur own home n solve matter there,,,why 2 cum in others place n make things worse there????🀒🀒
Originally posted by: aditi7

bindiya seems 2 be more than a family member here,,,,,jst poking her nose in each n evry matter...😑😑...if c is that mch worried in family matters than stay in ur own home n solve matter there,,,why 2 cum in others place n make things worse there????🀒🀒

The biggest problem here is singhanias are allowing her to poke her nose in every matter. 🀒
NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
for g3 yes only solution