Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Motherhood - Oh, so important!

--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Akshara -  It's increasingly becoming evident that having a MC was suicidal; like she did it on purpose. What can she do to stop this slippery slope she is currently riding? So Dear Akshara, here is piece of advice - 

• Stop dwelling in the past; move forward & try to reach your ultimate goal. Currently, it looks like it's more of a family goal, not just hers😆
  • Apne pati pur dhyan dho, baccha(i) apne aap aayega(i); ignore the Bindiya's & G3's in your life. Ananya ko uske maa ke paas chodo. Kaafi hadh tak it was ok but daily meetings is too much to take🤢 Aur importantly G3 ko khush rakhne ka plan chodo😆

Motherhood is the solution to your problems, work on it😳 Ssshh...SMP, suna hai?😍

Gayatri

• Aakhir kya chahti hai? Yest, in the morning she says bahu ko dekhe bahut bura lagtha hai but when a happy bahu comes with her husband from a long drive; uski khushi gayab😕
  • Let's forget Akshara for a moment here, she is the bahu. Does she want to see a happy beta? Happy bahu means happy beta. G3 ki jaan Munna mein basthi hai,haina?😕
  • Does she want bahu to rest or gadhe ki tarah Rashmi ki shaadi ki tayyari karo?😕
  • Bahu gangaur ki murthi nahi utha sakthi but Rashmi ki shaadi ke liye bade bade barthan uta sakthi hai😕
  • Bahu pur chillana zaroori hai? Chillane se ghum bhool jayegi?😕

Her only peeve in all of this is she couldn't become dadi. She will be cured of those hideous faces when that happens; so Akshara's motherhood again the solution.  

Bindiya

Have you ever seen or heard "Perfect Bindiya" excited about her baby?

• Is it a boy or a girl? Kaunsa naam accha hai? Eating healthy, vagera...Nahi m'am wants to peek into a married couple's bedroom😡 Uske saamne SMP karlo baba, curiosity bandh hogi...😆Jo tumne RR ke saath kiya tha to carry this "dino ka baccha" is the most that can happen in a married couple's room...🤣
  • Pls chugliyaan bandh karo for your babies sake; I don't want another Gunwanti in the making...🤢 2 is too much to take; 3 from the same mold would be fatal...🤣

Bindiya ko bhagane ka ek plan hai, labor pains!😆 Calculation mein galthi huyi hai, that thing is ready to pop! Jaldi bahar niklo aur hum sabko bachao... 🤣Again, Motherhood - Oh, so important!

Edited by FLGators - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
really only Motherhood is the solution...😃 😆 😆 n BEST was ssshhh SMP ka naam suna hai..😆 😆
but on a serious note i too think Akshara's pregnancy is the only solution to these...Gayatri ka rangeela faces tabhi sudhrega...jab Bahu ka paaon bhaari hoga n use Dadi banne ka sukh milega...
use hisaab se bahu ka gham bhulane ka ek hi tareeka hai...uske bataye gaye raaste par chalo...n uska raasta bhi hai shaadi ki taiyari dekho...sabkuch bhulake kaam karo n karwao...then sab theek ho jayega...
Akshara agar phir se maa banti hai toh sab theek ho sakta hai...Akshara apna gham ek baar mein bhool jayegi n Gayatri bhi khush ho jayegi...but uske pehle ek SMP toh karlo baba...😳 😆 😆
Bindiya jodi ko kya kahe..?? mere paas shabd nahi hai us besharam aurat ke liye...kahin woh apna rest of the gestation period yahin ka spend kare...dinos ke aangan mein Bubbles baby ka janam... 🥳 
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: FLGators

Akshara -  It's increasingly becoming evident that having a MC was suicidal; like she did it on purpose. What can she do to stop this slippery slope she is currently riding? So Dear Akshara, here is piece of advice - 

• Stop dwelling in the past; move forward & try to reach your ultimate goal. Currently, it looks like it's more of a family goal, not just hers😆
  • Apne pati pur dhyan dho, baccha(i) apne aap aayega(i); ignore the Bindiya's & G3's in your life. Ananya ko uske maa ke paas chodo. Kaafi hadh tak it was ok but daily meetings is too much to take🤢 Aur importantly G3 ko khush rakhne ka plan chodo😆

Motherhood is the solution to your problems, work on it😳 Ssshh...SMP, suna hai?😍

Gayatri

• Aakhir kya chahti hai? Yest, in the morning she says bahu ko dekhe bahut bura lagtha hai but when a happy bahu comes with her husband from a long drive; uski khushi gayab😕
  • Let's forget Akshara for a moment here, she is the bahu. Does she want to see a happy beta? Happy bahu means happy beta. G3 ki jaan Munna mein basthi hai,haina?😕
  • Does she want bahu to rest or gadhe ki tarah Rashmi ki shaadi ki tayyari karo?😕
  • Bahu gangaur ki murthi nahi utha sakthi but Rashmi ki shaadi ke liye bade bade barthan uta sakthi hai😕
  • Bahu pur chillana zaroori hai? Chillane se ghum bhool jayegi?😕

Her only peeve in all of this is she couldn't become dadi. She will be cured of those hideous faces when that happens; so Akshara's motherhood again the solution.  

Bindiya

Have you ever seen or heard "Perfect Bindiya" excited about her baby?

• Is it a boy or a girl? Kaunsa naam accha hai? Eating healthy, vagera...Nahi m'am wants to peek into a married couple's bedroom😡 Uske saamne SMP karlo baba, curiosity bandh hogi...😆Jo tumne RR ke saath kiya tha to carry this "dino ka baccha" is the most that can happen in a married couple's room...🤣
  • Pls chugliyaan bandh karo for your babies sake; I don't want another Gunwanti in the making...🤢 2 is too much to take; 3 from the same mold would be fatal...🤣

Bindiya ko bhagane ka ek plan hai, labor pains!😆 Calculation mein galthi huyi hai, that thing is ready to pop! Jaldi bahar niklo aur hum sabko bachao... 🤣Again, Motherhood - Oh, so important!

Sarita, why is motherhood a solution? motherhood is not the end of all problems...uske baad maate will not have time for either her ma, family or naitik ! phir kya karegi? everyday crying ke woh sabko pareshan kar rahi hai? 🤢 she will have to find the solution herself n that is, to keep herself happy & be strong...i hope THIS time, FIRST time, she cries a lot, goes to naitik n complain ke ma said this to me ! what kind of thinking is that BTW? MC hua hai toh bahu cannot do any work properly ? 🤢 why this expectation that akshara should do everything? bec. maate has projected this image of hers 😡 what if akshara was still pregnant or she has a baby ? will gayitri react the same way ke bahu dhyan nahi de rahi? bahu ki services itni achi nahi rahi ab 🤣 how dare she ignores guruma's daughter's wedding ka kaam..🤢

those who wanted gayitri as a saas can happily keep her 🤓 if i were in her place, i wud have preferred payal's route instead...guruma ki kya chinta? she has a son RR, bahu bindiya and aane wala bacha bhi toh dadi kahega usko 🤣 normally ladies are kaan ki kachi, believe whatever is there in front of their eyes and don't think ! since maate has always shown the "i'm sorry" attitude, they take it for granted ke isko kuch bhi kehlo, doesn't matter...
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: _charu_

Sarita, why is motherhood a solution? motherhood is not the end of all problems...uske baad maate will not have time for either her ma, family or naitik ! phir kya karegi? everyday crying ke woh sabko pareshan kar rahi hai? 🤢 she will have to find the solution herself n that is, to keep herself happy & be strong...i hope THIS time, FIRST time, she cries a lot, goes to naitik n complain ke ma said this to me ! what kind of thinking is that BTW? MC hua hai toh bahu cannot do any work properly ? 🤢 why this expectation that akshara should do everything? bec. maate has projected this image of hers 😡 what if akshara was still pregnant or she has a baby ? will gayitri react the same way ke bahu dhyan nahi de rahi? bahu ki services itni achi nahi rahi ab 🤣 how dare she ignores guruma's daughter's wedding ka kaam..🤢

those who wanted gayitri as a saas can happily keep her 🤓 if i were in her place, i wud have preferred payal's route instead...guruma ki kya chinta? she has a son RR, bahu bindiya and aane wala bacha bhi toh dadi kahega usko 🤣 normally ladies are kaan ki kachi, believe whatever is there in front of their eyes and don't think ! since maate has always shown the "i'm sorry" attitude, they take it for granted ke isko kuch bhi kehlo, doesn't matter...

@bold - Real life mein pucho tho yes, motherhood is not the end of all your problems, it's the start...🤣 But yeh Akshara ki zindagi hai; everything seems to begin & end with motherhood for her & her family😆 They are as obsessive about it as much or may be more than their khana khazana.

We know for sure Akshara can never be strong; she is a sanskari bahu who just either sheds tears; tries to hide stuff from her husband so that Guruma is never hurt and always says sorry, galthi ho ya na ho🤢 Abhi tak this has been the trend & I don't expect that to change For instance, G3 ko safai dene ki zaroorat hai? Clearly G3 was wrong to jump to conclusions over Bindiya's badkava. Either confront G3 or give her a cold shoulder. Confront tho kabhi nahi hoga so I would at least think she can manage the latter; how hard is it to just give a cold shoulder?😕 But pakka kuch nahi karegi Jaake sorry maa, aagey se dhyan rakhungi aur apna insult karvayegi...🤢 Kab tak? As long as YR is on air, that's the confidence I have in Dimri👏

So what is the easiest solution? Get pregnant...😆 Call her a chicken if you'd like but temporary relief tho milega from this torture up until the birth of the baby😆Once the baby is born bhagwan jaane, Bindiya will come again with her Jr RR or Gunwanti III; that kid will be nothing less than perfect aur firse Jr Naithik & Jr RR's  rivalry to unfold or maybe even better Jr Ms. Bully vs Jr Maate...🤣 Edited by FLGators - 12 years ago
smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

TS, Good one, once again...spurring some comparing notes...

Was trying to figure out what Cvs are actually aiming at, (if there was any aiming at all😕), with each one...some were screaming from roof top, some where maddeningly vague...

Two elder Mothers...One was flaunting her right to worry with vigour...she is clear in her reckonings; her daughter has just returned from the brink, (actually this has been a routine business of her fragile Daughter's married life-catastrophes each day), if she misses a tiny bit less worried, it means her motherhood shortchanged- Hey Bhagwan...

The other one, Dear Mrs. G3, is a pendulum released amok...first she will start being very motherly, forgetting the 'in-law' suffix...all care and considerateness...But soon she will recover- almost ashamed of previous lapse...will start looking for breaches in stringent quality control criteria ( read, a DIl's duties)...after all she is shaping a novice into an ISO certified Bahu- Her son's objections overruled- not even noticed...Then again, looking at her own daughter, the pendulum will start her doubtful  swing back...'Bahu-Beti'...as per the mood swings...

Two Fathers...incidentals😆...One is dignified, the other one, a decorative piece.

Bhabhima- Her purpose is clear- to provide G3 an echoing face nod every second scene.😲😲

on current track...Bindiya...Impertinence, Impertinence, Impertinence...Gunwanti...A release of director's much repressed quirkiness...idiocracy escaped after much suppression...😈

Can't yet bring myself to berate the leads😳...but try nevertheless...

Akshara...Yet not deciding...to get grown or to stay undeveloped...  "Ananya..."😭

Naitik...in a dilemma...how to check an insolent, meddlesome  Guest😡...putting her down to her place, with out violating the norms of a host or civility...Meanwhile, settling Akshara back to normalcy,😳 " Sub thick ho jayegaa... han...including Bachcha... han.." 😆

kingini_aardra thumbnail
akshara should get pregnant then only g3 will be happy with her...i need to ask one question???if akshara doesnt had a mc..will g3 ask her to do the work in the house...and if she was having baby..she will be busy with her baby..then what will this g3 do ...
JAYA_09 thumbnail
 really loved this topic yhaar coming to the topic akshara need very zor ka jhatka really she should wake up now otherwise it vl be ver difficult for her.

again getting pregnant is not the solution sarita she shoudl stand fight for herslef that where she lacking really watching y'days epsidoe she dont uinderstand bindya taatics yaar so pathetic what the cv want to show us?

really how long naitik vl support her def he should not interfere in house hold problems handling bindya may eb too dificlut becoz she watches every move of akshi.

when v r going to see akshi strong and dotn want to see losing self self rspect before everyone really when this girl going wake up?

gay3 one of the pathetic character like chmaelon she always change her color really i dont how come she trust bindya over aksfhi?how long she know about bindya really so bad

ananya is not the solution for aksfhi she should fight for herself never showned by cv;'slat two and half years really akshi character shown always weak when she shown maturity yaar really always she says sorry mujhe maaf kardijioye bullshit and y'day also in the precap aage kuch galat nahi hoga andall untill binmdya there aksfhi work vl not be aappreciated yaar jaldi bagado and anyone call rr and aks him to take bindya and her mom pathetic tarack of yrkkh.
smrth thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _charu_

she will have to find the solution herself n that is, to keep herself happy & be strong...i hope THIS time, FIRST time, she cries a lot, goes to naitik n complain ke ma said this to me !

Wish it well, Charu, for all of us...for once they show some normal dissent...but this is YRKKH...Gunon ki khan...always prim and proper...🥱

JAYA_09 thumbnail
rally jsut waiting to see if anitik seegay3 taunting akshi or soemthing like that naitik over hears waht vl be the reaction of naitik?
Motherhood might be temporary solution to this problem...but certainly its not the permanent one...😕 It might work till akshara delivers the child or few months after the birth of the child... but when akshara wont have time for guruma's work then she will again start humne bhi toh baccho ko janam diya hai...lekin hum ghar ka kaam bhi toh karte the humne kabhi aisa nahin kiya...kyun BM...and Bm wld be haan choti dulhan...😡The vicious circle would start again...🤢
The problem is G3's attitude towards akshara...for which akshara's timid nature is responsible...she has to change for her betterment if she doen't their is no permanent solution to her problem... No matter how good support system you have...but every person has to fight his own battle... Naitik can help her out once,twice but not always...😕 Akshara has to understand, standing for your own rights doesn't mean disobeying ur elders...sometimes elders can be wrong and we have to correct them... Akshara has to develop some positive attitude...😃 Sorry is not the solution to all problems...

Waise Sari Di...Mujhe naksh ka SMP chalega...😳
I am repeating again...Jinko G3 jaisi M-I-L chahiye leke jao...woh bhi muft...muft...muft...🤣