Aadesh's misconception.

ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
you guys I don't know if any of you have seen Aadesh's facebook page he's written " I hope you guy are enjoying my story" sorry but when has Laagi become about Digus story its Naku and Duttas story. Has that Pratt PS really made this into Aadesh's show ?

i hope u guys enjoying my story...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The current track in the show IS about Diggu.. Now whether we like it or not, is up to us.. But the fact remains that the show is focusing on Diggu/Nakku at the moment. So I don't think it's his misconception that the show's about him.

ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
laagi is and always will be naku and duttas story, just caus a new guy has come in it doesn't mean the story automatically becomes about him. 
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
When he writes 'my story' it basically, I'm guessing, is referring to what went on his in HIS life. He hasn't explicity stated that 'it's his show.' For the true LTLians, the show will always be Tasha. Lekin jo he, so he, and no one can change the fact, that at present, Deegu's track is being focused on.
Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It is not a misconception but the fact is also that the crazy TAMper meter audience did not like this track which is actually shocking to me since the rest of the crapfests (BUN) on this channel are actually selling and this show clearly after Mishal's exit did fit into the category of CRAP and now it fits into the disgusting category so it should have sold but it did not and I am very happy about that. πŸ‘

Edited by Keva - 12 years ago
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sam1984

laagi is and always will be naku and duttas story, just caus a new guy has come in it doesn't mean the story automatically becomes about him. 

Like I said, the show may be about DN for most of us here but the fact STILL remains k Diggu is being focus on these days and Dutta-Nakku's story is no more. So while for us LTL is about DN, right now the show is focusing on Diggu's journey and THAT is what Aadesh is probably hoping that his viewers are enjoying i.e. HIS story..

-Swasti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

His story???????????????????????????????
oh poor soul...bechara kya kare??? The PH and the channel are making him believe that it is now his show...and now-a-days i've really started growing a hatred toward facebook. kuch hua nahin, ke ek group start kaar do. Yesterday i saw a group stated named as "Digu naku ki lagaan" Don't know who the admin is, but in every post only the admin comments and likes...its so hilarious...May be its Aadesh himself...πŸ˜†
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ltldeewani

🀣

His story???????????????????????????????
oh poor soul...bechara kya kare??? The PH and the channel are making him believe that it is now his show...and now-a-days i've really started growing a hatred toward facebook. kuch hua nahin, ke ek group start kaar do. Yesterday i saw a group stated named as "Digu naku ki lagaan" Don't know who the admin is, but in every post only the admin comments and likes...its so hilarious...May be its Aadesh himself...πŸ˜†

great comment dear

his story
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Well, it is his story now...we can't deny that. 
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sub_rosa

Well, it is his story now...we can't deny that. 

AgreedπŸ˜ƒ  that's y LTL has become HIStoryπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†