India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Aadesh's misconception.

ankita66 Goldie
ankita66
ankita66

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
you guys I don't know if any of you have seen Aadesh's facebook page he's written " I hope you guy are enjoying my story" sorry but when has Laagi become about Digus story its Naku and Duttas story. Has that Pratt PS really made this into Aadesh's show ?

i hope u guys enjoying my story...

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
The current track in the show IS about Diggu.. Now whether we like it or not, is up to us.. But the fact remains that the show is focusing on Diggu/Nakku at the moment. So I don't think it's his misconception that the show's about him.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

imdivaAbhiAniKevaneets_ltlmnx12ivy_11Pyari_ZahraElysia.SidraHamlet53TheRager

ankita66 Goldie
ankita66
ankita66

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
laagi is and always will be naku and duttas story, just caus a new guy has come in it doesn't mean the story automatically becomes about him. 
neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
When he writes 'my story' it basically, I'm guessing, is referring to what went on his in HIS life. He hasn't explicity stated that 'it's his show.' For the true LTLians, the show will always be Tasha. Lekin jo he, so he, and no one can change the fact, that at present, Deegu's track is being focused on.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-Fivr-

Keva Goldie
Keva
Keva

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
It is not a misconception but the fact is also that the crazy TAMper meter audience did not like this track which is actually shocking to me since the rest of the crapfests (BUN) on this channel are actually selling and this show clearly after Mishal's exit did fit into the category of CRAP and now it fits into the disgusting category so it should have sold but it did not and I am very happy about that. Clap

Edited by Keva - 26 May 2011 at 1:51pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniMoontidemnx12-Fivr-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sam1984

laagi is and always will be naku and duttas story, just caus a new guy has come in it doesn't mean the story automatically becomes about him. 

Like I said, the show may be about DN for most of us here but the fact STILL remains k Diggu is being focus on these days and Dutta-Nakku's story is no more. So while for us LTL is about DN, right now the show is focusing on Diggu's journey and THAT is what Aadesh is probably hoping that his viewers are enjoying i.e. HIS story..

-Swasti- IF-Dazzler
-Swasti-
-Swasti-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

His story???????????????????????????????
oh poor soul...bechara kya kare??? The PH and the channel are making him believe that it is now his show...and now-a-days i've really started growing a hatred toward facebook. kuch hua nahin, ke ek group start kaar do. Yesterday i saw a group stated named as "Digu naku ki lagaan" Ouch Don't know who the admin is, but in every post only the admin comments and likes...its so hilarious...May be its Aadesh himself...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mishika13prnczHamlet53Moon_Lovers

Moon_Lovers IF-Stunnerz
Moon_Lovers
Moon_Lovers

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ltldeewani

ROFL

His story???????????????????????????????
oh poor soul...bechara kya kare??? The PH and the channel are making him believe that it is now his show...and now-a-days i've really started growing a hatred toward facebook. kuch hua nahin, ke ek group start kaar do. Yesterday i saw a group stated named as "Digu naku ki lagaan" Ouch Don't know who the admin is, but in every post only the admin comments and likes...its so hilarious...May be its Aadesh himself...LOL

great comment dear

his story
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index