whome thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Wont you look for another job apart from trying to "save"  the existing one? Sulking over it and hiding it from hitler ambaji and the family is only going to cause confusion and misunderstanding.

Here's what will happen:

Mona will go overboard in trying to 'save' money.

Ambaji will misunderstand (phui will add fuel to the fire) that mona is cutting necessary expenses to save money for her own selfish needs.

Everyone will taunt mona and she's going just make sad faces and shed tears in the corner

Ambaji will get madder by the second and will insult mona and anukalp will blurt out (finally)that he lost his job.

Everyone will feel bad and "forgive" mona. Although this may last less than 24 hours because Ambaji and the other family members suffer from amnesia. They forget very quickly the good things mona did.

The story will just go in circles: Mona does something good > Ambaji and family misunderstand and insult Mona > Anukalp makes his dumb family "see" how nice Mona is > everyone loves her for a few hours>forget about what mona did for them next morning and start being mean to her again.

Few days later…Mona again tries to do something good and it starts all over again. Grrr

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sri11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
haha..u already leaked next week full story...
whome thumbnail
Originally posted by: sri11

haha..u already leaked next week full story...

haha it's really sad though. the show is going down the drain. same old same old story again and again. it wont be long when zee tries to axe this show too. how can they expect good trps if they dont work on the storyline.
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice one,i think anu-mona should tell family about it,ambaji is experienced in maintaining d house,she can do better den mona,i think d whole family needs to take care of expenses
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
My point is dont we share such things at home...🤔
Hiding business both by anukalp and mona...and making self bad ineyes of others, it it so pleasnat 🤔
whome thumbnail
Originally posted by: sherma

nice one,i think anu-mona should tell family about it,ambaji is experienced in maintaining d house,she can do better den mona,i think d whole family needs to take care of expenses

I agree 100%. Tell everyone will be the right thing to do. Everyone can contribute in saving money rather than scheming or misunderstanding Mona-Anukalp.

Ambaji is living in her own world where money grows on trees. She is testing Mona to see if she thinks about others or herself. Hello? She thought about Hetal didn't care about getting thrown out. She cared for Sejal by staying up all night.

Maybe those two were mid-term exams taking care of household test is prob the finals.

whome thumbnail
Originally posted by: sudha100

My point is dont we share such things at home...🤔

Hiding business both by anukalp and mona...and making self bad ineyes of others, it it so pleasnat 🤔

Exactly! what is hiding going to do. It's not like anukalp is looking for another job actively so he can hide it because he'll find another job soon and no one will know that he was fired from his old job.

but seriously, he is the sole breadwinner so should tell.
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: whome

Wont you look for another job apart from trying to "save"  the existing one? Sulking over it and hiding it from hitler ambaji and the family is only going to cause confusion and misunderstanding.

Here's what will happen:

Mona will go overboard in trying to 'save' money.

Ambaji will misunderstand (phui will add fuel to the fire) that mona is cutting necessary expenses to save money for her own selfish needs.

Everyone will taunt mona and she's going just make sad faces and shed tears in the corner

Ambaji will get madder by the second and will insult mona and anukalp will blurt out (finally)that he lost his job.

Everyone will feel bad and "forgive" mona. Although this may last less than 24 hours because Ambaji and the other family members suffer from amnesia. They forget very quickly the good things mona did.

The story will just go in circles: Mona does something good > Ambaji and family misunderstand and insult Mona > Anukalp makes his dumb family "see" how nice Mona is > everyone loves her for a few hours>forget about what mona did for them next morning and start being mean to her again.

Few days later'Mona again tries to do something good and it starts all over again. Grrr

@bold completely agree with you, Gandhi's are putting even goldfish memory to shameWhy must Mona continue to prove herself is beyond me, what she has done for their daughter...putting her marriage at stake should leave no doubt in anybody's mind that Mona have accepted the Gandhi's with whole heart.
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
at the end of the day it's really just one big cycle isn't it 🤔
whome thumbnail
Originally posted by: kajolj

@bold completely agree with you, Gandhi's are putting even goldfish memory to shameWhy must Mona continue to prove herself is beyond me, what she has done for their daughter...putting her marriage at stake should leave no doubt in anybody's mind that Mona have accepted the Gandhi's with whole heart.

Totally! Mona put her marriage and other relationships at stake for ungrateful hetal. She has proved that she is 100% committed to gandhi family. I dont understand how many tests she needs to give. On the other hand, Hetal has been handed everything on a platter and she's still whining.