FF-Meri nanhi Dulhan.-Thread -5-note-pg 154 - Page 29

Posted: 12 years ago
awesum prt
thanx 4 d pm
Edited by tehzeeb25 - 12 years ago

arrrgh  Dadi agaain ... is Dadi ki to ...   🀬 

how about putting her through the torture similar to "chainsaw massacre"    😈😈😈😈😈😈

yaar aiman tum nay dada ji ko heart attack kera dia ... Dadi ka bhi to kuch kero ...  how about paralysis attack ... especially to her tongue .. so that bakwaas to band ho dadi ki  ... I HATE HER SOO MUCH ... 😑

as for the update ... it was nice ... i wonder will Geet ever understand Maan's love?  she is overtly concerned about the FAMILY  🀒  ..  and he is the one getting crushed in all this .. poor thing...😭

Its high time .. Geet needs to understand their relationship .. she needs to accept and keep their relationshio above every thing else ... the way Maan does ...

the precap is awesome ... Dadi's face expressions will a sight to see when she finds out that Maaneet are legally married.. πŸ˜†  .. cant wait for that to happen 😊

ok enuff of my bak bak ...

waiting for the next update ... 

continue super soon

love
Sana 
Edited by sindu555 - 12 years ago
SUPERB...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘WAITING FOR NEXT UPDATE...😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
yaar shaadi jaldi karva do.ab first night bhi baaki hai na.waitin yaar
Originally posted by sindu555

arrrgh  Dadi agaain ... is Dadi ki to ...   🀬 

how about putting her through the torture similar to "chainsaw massacre"    😈😈😈😈😈😈

yaar aiman tum nay dada ji ko heart attack kera dia ... Dadi ka bhi to kuch kero ...  how about paralysis attack ... especially to he tongue .. so that bakwaas to band ho dadi ki  ... I HATE HER SOO MUCH ... 😑

as for the update ... it was nice ... i wonder will Geet ever understand Maan's love?  she is overtly concerned about the FAMILY  🀒  ..  and he is the one getting crushed in all this .. poor thing...😭

Its high time .. Geet needs to understand their relationship .. she needs to accept and keep their relationshio above every thing else ... the way Maan does ...

ok enuff of my bak bak ...

waiting for the next update ... 

continue super soon

love
Sana 
paralysis attack ... especially to he tongue .. so that bakwaas to band ho dadi ki πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 
i ca't understand dat why is geet avoiding maan...πŸ˜•
nice update...thanks 4 pm..
Geet fear n confusion is hurting Maan. Maan is making the correct move by getting court marriage. By this no one will be able to separate them.
Aiman sweety ... plzz try and give us one more update ... pretty plzzz with a cherry on top   😍